Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Long Do you spend in Trading Fx Daily?

Aikhen

I do not have any fixed timing for trading Forex daily. I trade Forex whenever I see any opportunity for trading or scalping. When I am scalping i usually stop after making a couple of pips or losing a couple of pips.Continuous trading is one thing which should always be avoided because this way a trader usually stops when he has exhausted all his capital.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its about opening my platform I will just going to say about 15 to 30 minutes three times a day. I really don't spend much time in my account as I put SL and TP so one I open a position its going to be either SL or TP. I only open my account to update my pending positions and if the trend chance I usually close all of my position hoping to make some profit and cashout my profit.

As i am a newbie trader i spend most of the time to learn forex and very less time trading with forex . having a good practice will give us a very good skills of forex and that can really help us to make some good amount of profits in a very short time . i really enjoy trading with demo account because it is one of the best way to learn forex .

I spent about 12 to 15 hrs daily depending on the market conditions. However I avoid trading punctually every day and give a gap or even revert to demo trading after a continuous streak of profits or losses. Forex market is open 24 hrs a day and 5 days a week does not mean that we should also trade during this entire period. Intervals in between trading is healthy both for our pockets and for our health.

I spent about 12 to 15 hrs daily depending on the market conditions. However I avoid trading punctually every day and give a gap or even revert to demo trading after a continuous streak of profits or losses. Forex market is open 24 hrs a day and 5 days a week does not mean that we should also trade during this entire period. Intervals in between trading is healthy both for our pockets and for our health.

OMG... 12 to 15 hrs daily that is really amazing and how can you manage to be online for a such a long time with forex . i will be really bored to trade for 3 to 4 hrs but still i am happy to be online for some time because i have to manage my offline work too . Any ways i am not sure about other but spending mose time will give more knowledge .

i think prospesity is a pro or someone who make living from forex, that is a common thing for some professional. but for someone like me it already amazing, my longest time to trade is 7 hours, usually i trade about 3-6 hours depend on market condition, sometimes i prefer short term trading but also long term trading

I can say that he has indeed seriousness in trading. Considering on the statement he had and the explanation in the circumstances that he don't usually trade consistently which means has it's own and varies his plans in the different factors. It's always a good thing that he knows that it is not that we have weekdays as Forex days and we will used these to take opportunities but to think about our focus and status in trading and not to rush to gain profits but to have patience.

I'm online whole day but I really don't spend much time staring at my account. For me I don't need to. Becuase I already put SL and TP so regardless what will happen I'm sure to see my postiion either still floating or have SL and TP already. I do make sure though to check my analysis and see if the trends and pattern chance so that I can close some losing position even if its still not get SL and open more position to tak advantage of the new trend.

We are not just looking or staring in our trading account but we can still do something else which are still related in Forex which are researching for the Forex news or to learn more about Forex trading. It's just boring for me to just do Forex trading all day as I might feel to lose my motivation and concentration in trading thus, have chance of more losses.

I can say that he has indeed seriousness in trading. Considering on the statement he had and the explanation in the circumstances that he don't usually trade consistently which means has it's own and varies his plans in the different factors. It's always a good thing that he knows that it is not that we have weekdays as Forex days and we will used these to take opportunities but to think about our focus and status in trading and not to rush to gain profits but to have patience.

sometimes i am a greedy man, when see there is a good chance to take action, but again i should think and see the pattern of market once more before take decision, patience is something that every trader need to have, with more patience it will be good for them to get more profit from forex. but spend much time for forex is not me, i am not that type of person because forex still my hobby and part time jobs

• 1 month later...

Right now at most I only spend 15 minutes. I really don't spend more than that even though I have four accounts right now. I do hope I can make good income in forex but I don't spend more that the time that I really need to trade as its just take few minutes to update my open and pending orders. I also spend about 40 minutes at most every day updating my daily forecast. But I don't spend more than that since I just feel that 40 minutes is enough to make good daily forecast.

spend your time for trading is not same in every traders, some of them have shorter time rather than usual traders or even they can spend more than 10 hours per day since it is their main job. but i think if we have more time to trade it is better because it will increase our experience in trading, and with more experience i think it will be easier to handle if something bad happen later.

spend your time for trading is not same in every traders, some of them have shorter time rather than usual traders or even they can spend more than 10 hours per day since it is their main job. but i think if we have more time to trade it is better because it will increase our experience in trading, and with more experience i think it will be easier to handle if something bad happen later.

very true, its long we spend time to trade could make us know what will be happening in the trade.

does not rule out the possibility that more people spend more time on forex will have the ability for it

This is really not matter if we wanted to spend long time in Forex trading or not. Because, there's no difference on how much we will gain as it will be in differ on our trading strategy and goal of profits. So, no need to spend long time if you can trade for few hours only and depends on your reason how you will going to trade. Actually, some will not do daily trading after all.

• 2 weeks later...
very true, its long we spend time to trade could make us know what will be happening in the trade. does not rule out the possibility that more people spend more time on forex will have the ability for it

what i mean here is how long that people spend their time in forex daily. if we spend long time then we will know market more than someone that have shorter time to trade, but it doesn't mean we will get better result and earning for someone that spend shorter time in forex daily, what we need is try to make our trading activity more efficient

• 2 weeks later...

what i mean here is how long that people spend their time in forex daily. if we spend long time then we will know market more than someone that have shorter time to trade, but it doesn't mean we will get better result and earning for someone that spend shorter time in forex daily, what we need is try to make our trading activity more efficient

i agree with you mate,spending much time on trading usually lead to unnecessary loses but if one know what he/she is doing when trading one might no spend more than 1 or 2 hours to trade depend on the trader technical analysis and trading skills.i usually dont spend much time trading and i don trade daily as well,i only trade to reach my target.

i agree with you mate,spending much time on trading usually lead to unnecessary loses but if one know what he/she is doing when trading one might no spend more than 1 or 2 hours to trade depend on the trader technical analysis and trading skills.i usually dont spend much time trading and i don trade daily as well,i only trade to reach my target.

Yeah, and also i think to spend much time in forex, is not good enough for me, since we also have live to do. Just trying to be a smart trader with smart work. and i am sure we can make our time more efficient when we deal with forex daily, know the right time to trade will give tremendous effect for us.

Usually I spend not more than 8 hours a day for forex. I do believe the more time we spend in forex, the more risk we will face for our daily trade. This is due when we stay close with our chart more and more as human being we will always want to make profit more and more that can make us being greedy. 4 hours a day is already enough for me to do forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...

About my own, I am not a full time forex trader, but i have to spend most of my time on my work in the daylight, so i just spend less than three or four hours on forex per day, now i choose long term to trade, so there is no need for me to sit in front of screen.

I think if you don't have much spare time to trade, it good to trade with long term, even though mostly used by expert trader, but often the profit is good too. if we only have special time to trade yea scalping is the best choose.

I a part time trader and when i get time then only try to start but trying to everyday. And now due to getting some time now more 4 hours or more everyday although most of the time are loss .and after getting a signal sight now i am happy to spend my time because seeing some profit.