Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what is the reality about earning?

The main reality as far earning is concern is that we can make solid profits if our plans are on right track, but we can also end up losing heavily if we don’t trade properly. My trades are mostly long term and their reality is great profits, but before that I must say thanks to Nova FX, it would have been impossible to achieve all this without their help, as they never charge any fees from me so I can trade so much better.

@upul tharanga: Without doubt what you said on the first paragraph is a real deal. We can end up losing heavily loss but also we can get more profit, it is the reality of forex. Without knowledge or experience we have higher chance of losing our money but with more or enough knowledge or experience we have higher chance of make solid profits.

• 1 month later...

The reality about earning is that there is a great possibility for someone to earn. It is a free place where just about anyone can earn and it is only left for the trader to learn about ways he can make that a reality. The trader who understands what it takes to lose will also understand what it takes to earn since the bottom line is that of earning which is also what keeps anyone going.

The reality about earning here is that you will earn when you are willing to do so. The ability for any type of trader to be able to earn money in the forex business is because he or she already has the ability to earn and that is by having enough trading knowledge and skills to be able to take advantage of the business and succeed more in it in the process.

The reality about earning money from forex is that you may not earn what you expect because of your dream is too high. Remember this also that earning from forex does need management, you cannot earn by only profit but with a good management, with a good management anybody can optimized profit and in this case diminish loss chances so the overall profit is higher and bigger rather than when don't use it.

• 2 months later...

It is not as easy as many people think, before i thought like that if i trade in forex is an easy thing to do and takes few minutes only and sooner i will be rich LOL,  but in reality forex is tricy to certain extent for beginner and even for veteran sometimes they must hold their chance to open position and must carefully analyze the market.

• 2 weeks later...

You are right in few minutes or hours or days you can get result the profit or loss that is uncertain. In here people could lose or make profit in relatively shorter time thanks to forex's volatility but at the other side it creates uncertainity as the reality forex is harsh business, there is no mercy once loss it could affect your psychology especially if you lose in such huge amount.

As I experienced forex gives earning those who work with passion .Here no one gets money without hard work .. We can make earning but not make us rich overnight. If you play with money you will mot successful . You need good trading plan and risk management strategy which will help you to get earning in forex trading.

• 1 month later...

I believe reality about Forex earning is straight forward and that is the one who is hard working and determined he is going to gain. I am fairly lucky that I never had to do all that much hard work all due to OctaFX broker, it is a really class company with having won 11 awards in just 4 years period, it is a sign of their greatness and for traders like me they are ideal company to work with. They help us in every possible manner starting from low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 plus there are so many more advantage like having free daily market news and analysis, it is a great facility to have to enhance our performance.

As I experienced forex gives earning those who work with passion .Here no one gets money without hard work .. We can make earning but not make us rich overnight. If you play with money you will mot successful . You need good trading plan and risk management strategy which will help you to get earning in forex trading.

Agree with this. Forex trading is similar to another kind of business. You need to learn, invest your time in demo training and be patient in order to be a good trader...

The reality about earning money from forex isn't really good as what it said in ther advertisement where you as trader will get a lot of money from it in relatively shorter time and in easy way(just by few clicks and everything is done). In fact you must analyze the indicators or news and after that you must decide how much the risk you can bear and if you can make profit that is good but if that is loss, don't cry for it.

• 3 weeks later...

The reality about earn money in forex is not as good as what many people told you. There are times when you must lose, when the uncertainity is so big, we don't really know the trend or our capital will be even touch its margin level call. Making profit is the only relief to those bad things.

• 2 weeks later...

Reality isn't always nice like our imagination, the harsh reality usually made us dumbfounded with our current situation. In this case forex also the same. I saw a lot of traders who imagined that forex is a good and profitable yet easy business to do and they think they can make constant profit but they just start this business for few months. But, in reality it is different mostly of them prefer back to their previous job which is less risky.

The biggest reality about forex is its risk , we can not get rid of risk . We have to face it manage it and plan it before how had to deal with it. Many of the beginners are looser they learn the art of win after some experience. There is not money making machine on forex trading only your ability is the way of earning.

Reality is not same as fiction or what people tell to us, well some people told the truth but there are many of them who told lies, if you met someone who told you that forex is an easy business, you get money in shorter time, you will be rich just in few weeks or months, then that is scam. In reality forex is harsh, doesn't have mercy, and high risk with its high margin.