Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Little profit ...Would you accept it from forex trading???

Yes small profit if we can making profit on regular basis hence also will increasing money day by day and we can enjoy if already havimng proitable strategy although not always win but if on last period of time still getting profit hence it will better than fail

indeed, small profits it should continue to maintain. because if we continually gain then gradually will increase the benefits we get, and learn to continuously improve their skills and abilities, so that in the future we try big money could be better to get the maximum results

indeed, small profits it should continue to maintain. because if we continually gain then gradually will increase the benefits we get, and learn to continuously improve their skills and abilities, so that in the future we try big money could be better to get the maximum results

benefits and results we achieve do not worry about going small and magnitude, we achieve must be utilized properly as long as we can achieve it consistently then it's our opportunity to continue to maximize the way it works in order to get bigger and always understand the risks properly

In trading forex always there are two edge if not profit hence will loss, because risk always there in trading forex which we can manage money if we having good skill and also experience, if in trading we get small profit hence also need to keep it good result than loss, whatever result that obtained even small profit we need thankful

In trading forex always there are two edge if not profit hence will loss, because risk always there in trading forex which we can manage money if we having good skill and also experience, if in trading we get small profit hence also need to keep it good result than loss, whatever result that obtained even small profit we need thankful

so we as traders must be able to understand and understand ways to minimize the risks properly, in order to avoid it well and were able to profit consistently, so that way we work better and more profitable, and the success we can achieve with ease

Just accept what you got but it doesn't mean you cannot make profit in the other days, for now maybe the profit you and me got is low like few cents but who know tomorrow, it could be worse or even way more than that. I think acceptance is a good thing to secure the profit before it is all too late, which some newcomers failed to understand.

• 2 weeks later...

Just accept what you got but it doesn't mean you cannot make profit in the other days, for now maybe the profit you and me got is low like few cents but who know tomorrow, it could be worse or even way more than that. I think acceptance is a good thing to secure the profit before it is all too late, which some newcomers failed to understand.

so that tomorrow's gains could be better, try to always evaluate the mistakes that we have done to be learned again, and to better understand the risks to controlled well, which is its principal in failure in forex trading is the trader who can not minimize the risk

so that tomorrow's gains could be better, try to always evaluate the mistakes that we have done to be learned again, and to better understand the risks to controlled well, which is its principal in failure in forex trading is the trader who can not minimize the risk

use evaluation, since the evaluation, will help a trader to know the mistakes to trade it and fix it quickly, and improve the skills and abilities well, so that the future of his trade better and easier to profit, and continue to minimize the risks well in order can survive in this forex business

use evaluation, since the evaluation, will help a trader to know the mistakes to trade it and fix it quickly, and improve the skills and abilities well, so that the future of his trade better and easier to profit, and continue to minimize the risks well in order can survive in this forex business

We need to always making evaluation in trading, learn from all mistake to make sharp our trading skill, and trying to overcome all mistake that ever commited to not repeated same mistake again.

During trading also we need to calm minds because it will help much to analyze the market better than recklessly.

We need to always making evaluation in trading, learn from all mistake to make sharp our trading skill, and trying to overcome all mistake that ever commited to not repeated same mistake again.

During trading also we need to calm minds because it will help much to analyze the market better than recklessly.

because learning from mistakes is very important for a trader, and use with regular evaluation, in order to correct the error of our trade well, and motivation are also used to enhance the skills and the ability to focus well, so that future better than the previous trade

because learning from mistakes is very important for a trader, and use with regular evaluation, in order to correct the error of our trade well, and motivation are also used to enhance the skills and the ability to focus well, so that future better than the previous trade

so we have to continue to raise the skills of our capabilities as well as possible, and minimize the risks well, kept us also have to know the exact market movements, and psychologically controlled properly, so that we can trade comfortably run them and easy to get profit

so we have to continue to raise the skills of our capabilities as well as possible, and minimize the risks well, kept us also have to know the exact market movements, and psychologically controlled properly, so that we can trade comfortably run them and easy to get profit

because this business depends on the skills and abilities traders themselves, so continue to increase the skills and abilities of its well, and psychological well controlled, so that the trade in his comfortable running and also make it easier to get the maximum benefit

Stekin I do agree with you that it’s good profit to have, but best thing? Surely that’s going too far in my book. I am enjoying little profits, but certainly with time I need to grow and so does my profits, it’s not possible to suddenly find profits growing but we need to work hard for it to make it grow.

I got the best solution with help of my broker OctaFX, it has low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs and their leverage is even better with been highest up to 1.500, so this helps me trade in the finest way and make bigger profits much easily due to low money that’s been charged on spread for any pair that I select.

Like you said, OctaFX offer low spreads of up to 0.2 pips, but have seen cases where brokers offering such least spreads repay them on the withdrawals, for example, they charge you more for withdrawals and even depositing, that is so sad!

Like you said,OctaFX offer low spreads of up to 0.2 pips, but have seen cases where brokers offering such least spreads repay them on the withdrawals, for example, they charge you more for withdrawals and even depositing, that is so sad!

if it can make us more luck we should be able to use it, but we must also be able to better understand and learn it well, in order to make us more aware and understand how to manage and control it easily

if it can make us more luck we should be able to use it, but we must also be able to better understand and learn it well, in order to make us more aware and understand how to manage and control it easily

Luck is not come instantly, we need to keep learning and improve ability to manage money in uncertainty market condition, which if only relying with lucky hence usually will facing with failure in trading and we need to learn and make sharp trading skill

Luck is not come instantly, we need to keep learning and improve ability to manage money in uncertainty market condition, which if only relying with lucky hence usually will facing with failure in trading and we need to learn and make sharp trading skill

really really, good luck did not come immediately, a trader must continue to hone his skills and abilities with the routine, and manage capital well, because this trade depends traders themselves who run it, the advantages and disadvantages also how the skills and abilities traders themselves

really really, good luck did not come immediately, a trader must continue to hone his skills and abilities with the routine, and manage capital well, because this trade depends traders themselves who run it, the advantages and disadvantages also how the skills and abilities traders themselves

correct it, and therefore expected a trader can use a demo account as well as possible in order to help prepare yourself when using a real account so that advantage can be obtained easily and consistently

A small profit we can get if we could have a good trading skills. With a demo account of the skills of our trading will increase. For that, we need to use a demo account with either. so that little profit  consistent can we get

Demo account only for backtesting and not to making real money, except take part in demo contest and become winner might will get real prize and start trading with prize and might if profit again will become real money, and usually practice in demo will not involved emotion

Little or more profit is profit, but getting it everytime. We need to learn how to make more profits, else it is just useless, to make small amount of profits.

and it gains a little, or more importantly,, that we always learn how where can get a greater profit, and continue to improve the skills and abilities well, so that the future can be better and get the maximum benefit

and it gains a little, or more importantly,, that we always learn how where can get a greater profit, and continue to improve the skills and abilities well, so that the future can be better and get the maximum benefit

in the business of trading this we should not have to think first how our advantage we achieve, we must better understand the risks first well in order to facilitate us to minimize it, because we can understand the risks properly, then we can easily achieve the benefits with big

I just want to make profit in genuine way regardless of big or low, as size doesn’t matter. We can eventually catch up with the size of profits but we can’t catch up with the way of it. I always trade with proper way and method, so rest is hardly any issue at all. I get serious advantage through FP Markets, as they are fantastic company to work with been an Australian based broker while have ultra-tight spreads, flexible leverage, real market liquidity and much more, it’s amazing to be part of such company and one is ever likely to make good profits.