Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

World Money Forum - worldmoneyforum.com

Tariq777

Busy or Forget but honestly i also think that there are some delay here, and i think it is not good for this site popularity. As far as i know only WMF is the only forum that exist now and still pay for quite high rate without much delay per post. Overall i can say the best in terms of rate.

The admin is holding payment for too long and the worst thing is that if you contact him he will told you he will process the next day but that day will come he wont do as he promise for me I stop posting here till payment is been process

What do you mean by too long? Do you have pending request of payments in here that you still not get paid? I got paid like two weeks ago already. So I am surprise that theirs still pending payments or you just assume that theirs still no payments until now? or admin just do some selective payments?

@budado,you better check the forum yourself for us who request their payment through webmoney ,its been up to 4months the admin hasnt answer us anything but not doubt he process some payment that was requested via pm Even see Hadge22 edit his payment to pm but he has not been paid

@budabo is talking about FreshForex payment whereas @raxway is talking about normal Forum payment request which the Admin has not processed. Beside @budado I thought that they should pay you $25.00 why the $10.00 are they still owning you $15.00 or have you forgotten it for them and took the one Bird at the hand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well it seems that the payment problems/issues are still over here as there were in the previous months, I have stopped my activity at wmf from quite a while mostly because of lack of time and I suppose I am getting more interested into the btc side that I am going less on the forums, I am just using this one.

• 2 weeks later...

This forum seems to be on with some activities but one thing I found out is that the delay in processing of payment is something that keeps lingering. I mean, I see it as something that might even stay until the coming year and even the contest the admin has promised to pay seems a mirage too.

This forum seems to be on with some activities but one thing I found out is that the delay in processing of payment is something that keeps lingering. I mean, I see it as something that might even stay until the coming year and even the contest the admin has promised to pay seems a mirage too.

Yeah if I am not wrong the 50 members have been completed of the contest which the admin had opened and there has been no update to that after the time when admin told that winners would be paid within 24 hours and that was on 22 October which is a long time back as well.

That is right and I don't know why, the admin is just good at not fulfilling promises. He introduced a referral contest because he saw a new forum do so but he made it in such a way that no one can ever get to. He commented on the welcome bonus and since then, has refused to pay it.

Well in a way you are right, he just wanted to gain attention and make users strive for getting referrals to win the contest but we knew that there was not a big possibility at all to get 50 referrals within a short span of time, however I am surprised by how admin is able to make the forum full of sponsors.

• 3 weeks later...

What do you mean by too long? Do you have pending request of payments in here that you still not get paid? I got paid like two weeks ago already. So I am surprise that theirs still pending payments or you just assume that theirs still no payments until now? or admin just do some selective payments?

What? 2 weeks ago, i never see any payment processed 2 weeks ago in this forum, every single payment here still left unprocessed for more than one month. I also find it strange that there is a member  here claimed that they got paid like two weeks ago.

• 2 weeks later...

This forum is not paying,I think that the mod in here should close the thread,the admin is not paying,he just keeps promising the members that he will pay but he wouldn't fulfil his promise. My payment request has been pending since last year june,the forum sucks.

Me too. He paid me 10 dollars I think late November and after that theirs no payments. I also tried to PM admin asking if the site will going to end up a paying forum or not. But no reply. What frustrate me is that admin does not say if he want to keep his forum paying or not.

The admin keeps getting sponsors to the forum and yet he is not paying the posters. The most annoying thing is that you can't even send the admin a PM again because his PM quota has filled up and he is not deletung his message,honestly the forum is really pisssing me off.

What the hell are going on with admin of this forum? Sending all payment request to archive section? At least if you don't want to pay us then tell us here not by giving false promise, even if you are asking for the payment i am sure around 95% that you won't get paid, but i hope that i am wrong.

To know that the admin doesn't really want to make payments in the forum again. He has decided to disable the point system. Old admins of other forums are mostly announcing that they can no longer pay. I can remember the admin of LOT,MEF,ITM etc but the case of WMF is just different.

I am wondering what admin think here, because this forum is actually totally promising and could get a lot of posters. Also if admin want to stop the paid to post, at least telling us is the best idea or just send PM to all posters here, but maybe like you said it is admin's way.

• 3 weeks later...

Really? To Archive section...Hmmmmm hard work and Precious time of posters into Archive, Oh!

I knew that this forum will not have to last that longer, why is because of his higher rate per post. It tempt me to tell him that but I don't know what will be his respond and reaction on that. Every Admin wants posters on their forum, to make it Rank up for quick sells, of Banners, Ads etc and gaining popularity Online for Revenue.

When I first joined this site,I thought Andrew is a honest admin but to my surprise,he wasn't. Even he could not even process payments for the contest talkless of processing payment request,I would say that I lost $17 to this forum. The annoying thing is that,the last time he was processing payments,I had already requested for a payout,he only processed some and ignore the rest.

I guess he has now removed everything about payment request. I really do not understand why some admins can't be honest enough to even a contest. There was  this second contest that he brought about referrals that attracted a lot of criticism because of the conditions.

I guess he has now removed everything about payment request. I really do not understand why some admins can't be honest enough to even a contest. There was  this second contest that he brought about referrals that attracted a lot of criticism because of the conditions.

I have some theory but my biggest theory is that admin only want to attract more visitors that curious about PTP system or the payment that have been made by some posters here, does admin clear it or not. Some traffic per day is good enough to get few advertisers.