Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

World Money Forum - worldmoneyforum.com

Tariq777

That's very correct,the forum has been taken over by a forex sponsor for just a particular time. If I am so correct,I think it is kind of promotional stuff and the promo starts from 7th July - 7th October,after that period of time,the admin might continue with the way the forum was. Right now,it is more of a forex based forum.

Yes,many members will join the freshforex promo,for someone like me I don't I am interested as I am not a trader,so what is the essence of joining. I just can't wait till October 7 reaches and the forum turns a normal paid to post again. I am seriously going to miss this forum for good 3 months.

I'm just waiting to get paid in here. Once I got paid in their then I'm going to be active in this forum earning points to trade also. I really do like forex trading and for me this is a long term earning potential even after the forum and the forex broker site that sponsor it stop the promo. I'm sure I can use the bonus funds to continue trading and hoping to make me rich trader.

Lol... You are always trading,its good for you,someone like me that is not a trader will not be able to benefit from this forum. Honestly I will be missing this forum so much,this is the only forum that I can accumulate a lot of funds within a short period of time. The forum pays a very high post rate,so it is rare to see a forum that pays such rate.

You can trade and make profit if your mentally willing to learn how. its boring to try to learn how to trade if your not mentally prepared to learn forex trading. I just adopt to changes. In ptp forum posting alone I can earn 100 dollars on average. But that's when I have about 20 to 25 ptp forums to post to. Now theirs only few ptp forums that is paying and its not even paying fast as its use to be. That's why I decided to be active in forex trading. I only spend less time but I do earn 100 to 250 dollars a month.

I still wonder why the admin has neither cleared the payment nor set the points even though he promised to do so last week Friday. I was in EP just few hours ago and I saw that there are members who have earned well over 600 points. This means that the activities there is somehow much better than this even though the forum is from the same broker.

Yes,payments has been processed in the forum but only those that requested through Perfect Money got paid. My payment request is still pending in the forum,I don't know if I should go and edit it to PM or not. Anyway,I will give the admin till Friday,if he did not process my payment,I will send him a PM.

Yes because Friday is what the admin said, I think I might just soon go for utilizing the forum for getting some posting bonus into fresh forex account, I also created an account today on fresh forex and if things would go well I would be posting in a matter of time.

I have already sent the admin a PM regarding my pending payment request. The admin told me that he would process it today. I am just waiting for the payments in my Webmoney account as I needed the funds badly. For the FRESHFOREX bonus,I don't think I can benefit from it as I am not a forex trader.

Well I think that I would go for fresh forex thing and try to make some profit out of trading at fresh forex, I have some other plans on fresh forex as well, if they go well I would be pretty happy with fresh forex.

Since you are a forex trader,I will tell you to go for this bonus at least if you trade well with your earnings you have a chance of withdrawing the profits. Well,I am still waiting for the admin to process my payment,I am really in need of the funds.

I think the admin might not be having funds in his WMZ account and that must be the reason those payment hasn't been processed. Most likely, you might want to know if he would prefer you guys change your payment processor but I think he should have put it as a note in the forum.

Nice to see that this site is paying. Lets all do hope that in the long run we can all make some good income  in here. I don't know if I can afford to loss money but I'm so sure I will going to have some good income in here without any worries. I'm really lucky to see myself making some good earnings in here without any worries. I'm glad I can earn good in here since I can trade using bonus funds to trade in forex.

@decub,the admin has funds in his WM account but I think he is busy reviewing our posts. He told me yesterday that he would process my payments that same yesterday but I don't know why he hasn't process it up till now. The FF promo has been suspended for a certain time till they fix the technicality.

Yeah, I saw the update in the forum but what I don't know is if the other forum sponsored by same broker is really up and running with the promo. I just hope that doesn't mark the end of the promo as there are chances things of this nature brings a rather savouring forum and broker relationship to an end.

Its 3 days after admin promised to process my payment. I just keep wondering why he hasn't processed it. I am having fears that I might not get paid in this forum because this type of a thing happened to me in EP. For the promo,I think that the forex broker can't run the promo in both forums so he had to stop one. I guess if the promo finishes in EP that of WMF will commence,that's what I just feel.

Its nice that its back again and I'm hopeful that I can really start trading next month using the bonus funds. I still not verify my account in FF though but I do hope that I can start in here right away after I get verified. I do still need about 100 dollars minimum to start trading a single position. So Its really going to take lots of time and effort in my part to make it big in here.

Honestly,I am really worried about my pending payment and I don't want to keep sending the admin a PM regarding my payment,why I am worried was because he processed some and left some,he should have left all and continue with the FF promo,now I am feeling that he might not process the pending payment again.

I dont know why the admin have not process payment uptill now I think that there would have been a great need if the admin can clear all those pending request to be sincere so that member can build more trust with the forum for now am scared

Theirs a lot of problem with this forum right now. I still decided just to wait for a while. I'm so sure that in few weeks time every thing is back to normal in here. They has said its return to normal but I find out that their affiliate code does not work as of yesterday. So if its not working then how can we get our earned points to our trading account? I hope this one will be fix soon.

@Hadg33, send the admin another PM with a link of your unpaid bonus. I heard a member in another forum saying he sent the admin a PM and the admin said get should send him the link. I began to wonder if he doesn't know there are those he is still owing or haven't paid yet. Sometimes it's almost discouraging.

Yes the admin said that he is waiting fund from advertisers to clear those payment ,he told me personally in our personal conversation that he is going to clear it likely on moneday so am very much suprise that today is wenesday and nothing is done about it