Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

World Money Forum - worldmoneyforum.com

Tariq777

Yes not doubt I meet the admin online yesterday and he later left thou I have not chating with him but from the look of things he is going to clear all the pending payment soon dont worry just keep making post in the forum hopefully you will be paid

Yes not doubt I meet the admin online yesterday and he later left thou I have not chating with him but from the look of things he is going to clear all the pending payment soon dont worry just keep making post in the forum hopefully you will be paid

Yes,there is no one doubting the admin that he will not process payments in the forum. I only reduced my activity in the forum because I have a payment request on the queue. Immediately the admin processes my payments. I will resume full activity in the forum.

You were paid with WMZ. In that case, I would most likely request with WMZ too since it seems the admin had funds in all the payment processors that he is using to make payment in the forum. I think there are not yet up to 50 members registered in the forum which may have been the major reason sign up bonus hasn't been implemented.

Yes,I got paid through WMZ,it seems that the forums that are paying with WMZ are really doing great,look at DCP,WMF and BMF. Well,since this forum pays fast too,I will keep earning in the forum through WMZ. Yes,you are right,we are still not up to 50 that participate in the contest,so the admin can't pay us the bonus.

I think admin is paying monthly payment because many people requested their payouts in month of february and they got paid on 15th of march. Otherwise it does not matter because admin is paying his members. I am thinking to join this forum . Atleast my daily earnings will be increased.

That's not true. The admin is not processing payments once in a month. I am one of the pioneer members in this forum and I can tell you that the admin has processed payments in this forum 3 times. The 1st payment that he cleared was on the 18th of Feb. followed by 25th of the same month and last one was 15th of March. So how is it monthly? I think the admin processes payments when he is chanced.

That is much very true payment is not monthly but Bi-monthly sometime a week there is no fixed period which the payment can be process it is only when the admin have a good chance to deal with such issue then he can equally do it

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#1001]

You are not allowed to visit this community.

i have joined this forum but after joining i am getting this error everytime .I dont know what gonna happen why i am not allowed to visit this forum. Is there any maintenance is on going . Any body facing this issue please update here. If not then please tell me what to do.

There is no such thing like maintenance going on in the forum. At least as far as I can tell. Perhaps you need to know if you have verified your email address before you attempt to log in in the forum. It is one of the fastest loading forums I know and I also do not get any error information while loading it too.

I noticed that this forum has been around since 2010. I get to know this when I mistakenly clicked on the list of members. Apart from when the forum was launched,I think Andrew(admin) bought this forum from Jambasha of EP. He was the former admin in the forum. Well,I will try and make posts in the forum later in the day.

That is very suprise i did not have any knowledge about this but I do think that some of the information which you given here is very correct but can you please give us the link to this information am very much interested to know more about the forum anywell he said we will get 10% of payment of entropay i will try request my next payment via entropay to see how its work

The forum is still doing well I think I have made some post here am not in the haste to post here I have to take things and do forex with gradual process and as I do think I have to post again later in the day as it help alot here for us to see

I wonder how you managed to make so many posts in the forum. I think you are now the top poster in the forum,if I am not wrong,you currently have about 480 posts in the forum. I hope you are not post chasing in other to accumulate so many points. Andrew knows what he is doing,you might think he is a lenient admin. Anyway,I have a pending payment request in the forum so I need to take a chill pill.

Am not chasing any post sir as you can see there most of my post got reply before I can post here so what do you called post chasing and moreover you have point more than me in the forum your payment request is about $7.10

so that is not bad i think its a better way to keep the forum active Hope that Andrew will process payment this week

I requested for a $4 payment request and I later edited it when I was chanced to a PC and that was when I made it to be $7.10. You have about $8 if I am not wrong,anyway,it doesn't really matter and post chasing is not all about post count.

I just made few post here hopefully that the admin will process those pending payment soon its like he do two weeks payment clearance well the acitivity there is very encourages and also the forum will become of the popular and took over from mtv if continue paying

Why do you compare this forum to MTV,why not other paying forums. The way this forum is,I think it is my best forum for now. You can make unlimited posts in a day and the good thing is,members are always active to make replies to your post.

Well I am keen to see how this forum moves on in the future, the last payment processed was in mid of march and I think admin might process payments within a few days again, the rate seems to be very good here and there are a lot of payment requests already put up in the payment request section including mine. 

@rexway,now I understood what you were trying to say. I think this one can't be like MTV when it comes to activity,though there is a good activity here too but the truth is,without the GPT section,the activity in the forum can't be compared to MTV or any of the old forums. I am also feeling that the admin will process the payments any time soon,its going to like 2 weeks that the admin processed payment last. Anyway,let's see if he will process the payments this week.