Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

World Money Forum - worldmoneyforum.com

Tariq777

Well I have moved onto earning palace since wmf is having a lot of technical problems during the promotion period s that is why I have request them to affiliate my account with ep and I would try to get some bonus here within this month.

I think the previous request of payments is base on points earn from previous advertisers and profit right now base on our post will be on FF website. So I guess admin just waiting for the promo to expire? If I'm not mistaken its only until Oct. 7 anyway. So I'm hoping to make good as much as possible and keep on posting in here until last week of August then I will try to cashout the bonus funds to trade.

@decub,how can he not know where the payment requests are,why should I send him a link. I can always remind him to process payments but link is not necessary,I will send him a PM right away and see what he will say. According to another member,I heard he was waiting for advertisers to pay him before he clears the payment.

The admin told me personally in a private chat the he is going to process our pending payment soon that he was face with some financial problem.

So what is happening here is that you need to have patience but its like their freshforex of a thing have been suspended I read in the forum today that payment can only be request from september 1...its like this broker is not certain about their promo

What patience are you talking about? The admin sent me a PM and he said he would process my payment yesterday night or this morning. As I am making this post,my payment is still pending,I will see if he will process it later today.

I invest in exness under this forum. Its 100 dollars and I will get 7 dollars from him. So lets see if I will get paid also. I also join another broker site under him but I will not invest yet until I get the 7 dollars from my exness investments. I also get the 50 dollars in FF. But problem right now is that the next request of payments from FF will be done on September 1.

I don't have any business with this fresh forex promo, I am just concerned about my payment request,the admin keeps promising me that he will process my payment but he keeps failing,right now as I am making this post,the admin is online and I have sent him another PM. I am waiting for him to reply.

I'm still waiting for my commission to get paid also. So if I get paid then its good. I will just going to give admin a day or two. Maybe he is busy. But if theirs still no payments then I will going to PM him also for my 7 dollars. What is 7 dollars compare to 100 dollars that I invest under his name. I'm so sure I can earn that 7 dollars in matter of a month minimum.

This delayed payment has made the thread of this forum to be locked in GT. I don't know why the admin is delaying payments when there are lot of advertisers in the forum. I can see 3 banners of forex brokers and HYIPs as well. Well,I must not lie,I am feeling that I will not get paid in this forum.

Still waiting for my commission until now. Although I get my 50 dollars in FF. I still do want to get my 7 dollars as admin promise me that he will give me 7 dollars if I invest under his forum. I'm some how disappointed that until now I did not get paid. But I will give him until wenesday to pay me. If not then I will going to PM him again asking what happen.

I have PMed him several times and he keeps promising that he will pay me. I am really tired of the forum,I don't want the admin to seize my funds,that's the way I look at it now,members that got paid are really lucky. Well,I will send him another PM right and I will await his response.

Am also tired of the forum because the admin promise me same its seem as if the admin is not even ready to process our payment because from the look of things I think he said he will do that about 2weeks ago and till today no respons from him ,I will also send him the last pm

I have PMed him several times and he keeps promising that he will pay me. I am really tired of the forum,I don't want the admin to seize my funds,that's the way I look at it now,members that got paid are really lucky. Well,I will send him another PM right and I will await his response.

Same thing in my case. Its funny that he can't even pay me the 7 dollars he own me. I guess since I can earn 7 dollars in just one day in forex trading its really not a big amount of money for me. But same time he is an admin of this forum. And he is willing to destroy his reputation because of the 7 dollars he own me and he own to you and others who has pending payments still?

I still haven't been paid. I don't know what the problem this forum has. Other forums that delayed payments for so long has started paying again but the case of this forum is different. Is it the fresh forex promo that is destroying this forum or what? I guess the promo should be over by now.

• 2 weeks later...

Until now he still not pay me. I guess its safe to say that this forum is a scam forum. Theirs no way I will be active in here again. This forum can't even afford to pay me 7 dollars that admin owes me when I join under him. I did not earn that 7 dollars form posting. I earn that from joining under him. I can earn that 7 dollars in a day in forex trading. But his reputation is already been marked by just not paying me the 7 dollars.

I am also sick and tired of the forum. I need to get $16.60 from the admin. I told him when he processed other members payment that if he was short of funds in WMZ I should edit my payment request to PM but he said he would process payments shortly,it is over 2 months now and nothing has happened.

What promo are you talking about,do you mean that the Fresh Forex promo is still going on,I thought it ended on the 1st of this month. Anyway,I don't really care about the promo and the annoying about this forum is that,the admin now forms deaf ears to members PM.

I did not receive the 7 dollars he promise to me until now. Its so frustrating sometimes if you trust someone and that trust has been broken. Why promise to give commission in the first place? I do forex trading and 7 dollars I can earn that in just one day. But the trust that I give to this admin is priceless. Now how can you expect me to trust his forum will pay after the promo expires? I will only post in here for FF bonuses.

My request of payments in the contest is still pending until now. Its worth 25 dollars. I will going to wait for two to three more days before I will going to ask support why until now I still not get my bonus funds. I already stop posting in this forum and waiting for the funds to appear to my trading account. If theirs no more funds then I totally going to stop posting in here.

• 3 weeks later...

The admin has finally ended the freshforex promo and he throw anouncement recent that he has commence another real posting promo as before which we can request our payment to the paymnent processor I was able to post here but he need to process those pending request first

I read in my PM that admin paid me 10 dollars from my investments in exness. I am so happy but I have not open my PM until now. I am more interested to focus on my trading analysis and trade than open a 10 dollars earnings from this site. 10 dollars I can earn it in a day in forex trading. In fact I am sadden that FF already stop the bonus promo.

• 2 weeks later...

Posting here after October first will be when the pending payouts has been processed and that brings more time to attend to other forums.

@hadg33 right now the Admin don't listen to any body through PM as he used to do under 24hrs, that is because of the payments that is still pending.

The admin answered my PM and he promised to pay me by weekend,the weekend that I am talking about was the one that passed yesterday. I just don't know why the admin doesn't keeps to his words. There was even this contest thread that admin said he will process payments within 24 hours,a week has passed he hasn't process any payout. Well,what can we do,we will just be looking at him to do whatever he likes with his forum.