Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do You Need A bonus From Broker

TenkoFx

@levie But with one factor which must be fulfilled, that trader should know how to manage the risk. You can think forex bonus as a real bonus that will help you to keep your account alive. Also this worth mentioned that bonus from broker usually act as marketing product to newcomers.

Yes, A trader to be able generate profit should be able to manage the risk, because the risk in forex trading is high enough, the ability to manage risk is absolutely necessary. With this capability, it can be said quite safely investing in forex and the result is very promising.

Managing your risk can lessen the risk of loss, forex trading is a risky business, so you need to be wise and knowledgeable on how will deal with it, Everything might happen here, be prepared and have patience on doing work in forex. In no time maybe you'll be one of the successful trader.

Maybe for pro tradfer they not too much care with bonus promotion on certain brokeer, but for small trader and retail trader which also beginner, bonus promotion always become something that making interested to trying get bonus and start with bonus, I am also still like with use bonus than use own money because if get margin call account it not from own pocket money

As beginner, we need to learn about forex well. Try to use demo account to start trading and earn more profit in forex trading. We can start trading with no deposit bonus if we want to start trading with real account. Try to look for broker which provide it

Everbody need a bonus to trade in the forex so you dont expect when a trader is been given a bunos and you think that you can reject such bunos that is not possible is like rejecting free money in here so I even need more and more in my broker account

Bonus is a very good approach to some people, because that will give them more chance to learn or to get money itself. In fact people prefer to get bonus because that is free and also usually given by the broker we chose which means it is really trustable even actually that is not always happening.

brokers are offering these great bonuses to new traders, people are taking advantage of the truly amazing potential of Forex, and earning money just to trade, as they would be anyway. Many brokers let traders open a micro account for as little as $1. How amazing is that? People can get started trading Forex, one of the best, most effective ways to earn cold hard cash online for just a buck. Things have really gotten amazing.

This is not a story I think even me I need a bonus because its give us power and ability to trade and earn something good from here which is really the best this will give you access freely but you need to work very hard to get what you want after the bonus have been given.

• 1 month later...

bonus is very profitable for traders because of the bonus will allow us to trade with more maximal because the bonus is able to raise capital from the trading  so we need to use bonus well

Yes i know about this one that is tempting for traders, with bonus traders gain chance to earn some bucks without need to spend money from their own pocket. Even if they already do that this bonuses could be their own additional balance which means more chance to grab profit.

bonus is very profitable for traders because of the bonus will allow us to trade with more maximal because the bonus is able to raise capital from the trading  so we need to use bonus well

Profitable or nt it will depending with our skill in trading, bonus is hepful whether it's bonus deposit or no deposit bonus, which usually bonus no deposit has certaun rules to eligible withdraw profit and bonus deposit it will making strong power margin and we can use these margin to withstand price movement in trades

Profitable or nt it will depending with our skill in trading, bonus is hepful whether it's bonus deposit or no deposit bonus, which usually bonus no deposit has certaun rules to eligible withdraw profit and bonus deposit it will making strong power margin and we can use these margin to withstand price movement in trades

Right, our trading result is depend on our effort, our skills. So that's why we need to prepare ourselves before we start trading with real account.  Demo account can be used to make practice to make us get trading experience

Yes bonus is very helpful because using the bonus your margine can get increase and it is the right and the best way to add value to your trade forex is not that easy to trade expecially when your margine is low so bonus can help increase our margine

Each and everyone of us need a bonus to trade the forex market with as this could help us become more successful.

Forex trading is the best type of market which anybody can step into so trade with respect to fine easy profit as this alone is what to make us become even more successful here

Yes bonus is very helpful because using the bonus your margine can get increase and it is the right and the best way to add value to your trade forex is not that easy to trade expecially when your margine is low so bonus can help increase our margine

Seems many trader if their broker offer bonus hence they will get bonus and it will help to making strong free margin to withstand price movement, and some broker offer bonus no deposit for new client that also attract many trader beginner want to trying platform

Seems many trader if their broker offer bonus hence they will get bonus and it will help to making strong free margin to withstand price movement, and some broker offer bonus no deposit for new client that also attract many trader beginner want to trying platform

although we trade with bonus, we need to keep discipline when trading. Keep on our plan when trading. Do not let emotion take part when we trade.

We all need a bonus from a broker without bonus sometime traders dont like to chose a broker because they think that the broker have no benefit for them.

So for this case am pledge that many broker should be using bonus program to attract many client.

Forex trading is a kind of risky business and bonus can help increase our margine

Truly speaking, one does not need bonus if they have enough knowledge and experience. Personally,  I am getting Forex education from freshforex broker because they have a complete setup of education.

True, no bonuses if you hve enough capital but logically if that bonus is fine and you can use it as much as you want as long as that is for trading i think people will keep prefer to get bonuses, especially to someone who is keep struggling to gain bigger income while accumulate more capitals.

although we trade with bonus, we need to keep discipline when trading. Keep on our plan when trading. Do not let emotion take part when we trade.

Right we neeed keep with discipline during trading although we trade with bonus, and will possible start from bnus then will become real cash money, and will very interested if rules regarding with bonus is easy, because some broker offer bonus but to eligible withdraw profit bonus need making deposit and trade on certain lot size

Right we neeed keep with discipline during trading although we trade with bonus, and will possible start from bnus then will become real cash money, and will very interested if rules regarding with bonus is easy, because some broker offer bonus but to eligible withdraw profit bonus need making deposit and trade on certain lot size

I agree with that especially when we should discipline in trading since that should be very useful thing to do. Bonus is good if you able to manage it but the bonus from brokers usually come up with so many messed rules. As long as that broker offers right bonus which doesn't limit the usability of that bonus i think that is very good if we take it.

I agree with that especially when we should discipline in trading since that should be very useful thing to do. Bonus is good if you able to manage it but the bonus from brokers usually come up with so many messed rules. As long as that broker offers right bonus which doesn't limit the usability of that bonus i think that is very good if we take it.

Discipline when trading is very important because it will make our MM dan RM can be maximized. Although we get deposit bonus, we will not break our rule just for get bigger profit by using big lot size

Yes, I really like bonuses because I am not a big investor and with bonuses, I can still work with comfort, so that’s why I always go for brokers that got decent bonus and that’s where I find FreshForex so good with their 101% trade able bonus, it’s largest of this type and that too from such a wonderful company!