Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Guide on choosing a forex broker

Aikhen

we must have a criterion in choosing a broker, because the right broker will bring good luck for us, to get the right broker we will be able to trade with the maximum. Therefore, try to increase reference the  brokers. and we need to test the first broker in the demo account to know  the quality of a broker

Choosing broker for trading is not easy thing because we need to choose broker which has good service and make us feel comfortable to trade with them. And for trading, i choose TenkoFx. So far, i feel comfort with this broker for trading.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The brokers who are regulated and well known are trusted . You can make your dealings confidently with them. TICKMILL are also good broker they are regulated broker . Offer low spread on all major currency pairs and also offering 50$ special bonus. I am satisfied with trading I am doing with TICKMILL.

Brokers which have a good regulation must be a great broker or at least you will get better service when you trade later. Also one broker with strict regulator usually become one of the most strict broker and really keep their good broker image and rarely trying to do something bad with their clients.

• 1 month later...

The best guide as far I say is demo account, it perfectly indicates if the broker is really worthy to be working with or not plus it shows us their server speed and various things that can be very handy in finding the right broker, I thought of doing this with my broker OctaFX, but they already had great 8 USD no deposit bonus and I used it with excellent results, so really I was not required to have anything else.

• 2 weeks later...

The best guide as far I say is demo account, it perfectly indicates if the broker is really worthy to be working with or not plus it shows us their server speed and various things that can be very handy in finding the right broker, I thought of doing this with my broker OctaFX, but they already had great 8 USD no deposit bonus and I used it with excellent results, so really I was not required to have anything else.

Speed is the best option for a trader who like trade with scalping. broker is appropriate to do scalping is a broker that has low spreads and widening spreads did not happen. based on my experience during trading in TICKMILL, I get a spread that is suitable to trade with scalping with good speed of execution

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, scalping depend on speed and no one like that, i also agree that broker that has low spread is the best one. ECN for sure the only one that can do that. I don't know what's the name of broker that really support something like that, but make sure it is a regulated broker because i have bad feeling with one bad broker before.

We can try to look for information about broker which is regulated and trusted. Try to see the information about broker, reviews from other traders also important because we will be helped with it

and we also need to examine the first broker to be used for trading, so it will allow us to trade with the maximum. Test broker could  using demo account or by trading with small capital used to know  the performance of broker

• 2 months later...
I chose TICKMILL because I had a comfortable trade on this broker. all my transactions smoothly without any obstacles. as a trader we must take advantage of good trading conditions provided by broker, the other August was a remarkable month for Tickmill also in terms of introducing a VIP account designed specifically to meet the needs of larger traders. “This account gives a bigger player an edge in trading with raw ECN spreads starting from 0.0 pips and one of the industry’s lowest commissions – all to ensure our clients get the most favorable trading conditions available in the market”

• 3 weeks later...

My guide for selection of any broker would be to look for regulated company and one with clean history. It is where I found OctaFX to be picture perfect especially since they are regulated plus have won 11 awards in just 4 years which is the biggest safety scheme for me and really makes me comfortable, so that’s why I love to work with them and always believe that this is how one can get success without having to face much trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't agree more with you here buddy clean history and regulated company, but please remember clean is not always clean. They might be not an experienced broker but enter into strict market and get regulated. Awards are not the issue here since a lot of awarded brokers actually offers something unreasonable and few of them become SCAM.

• 2 weeks later...

There are many aspects that trader can choose, i myself for sure will be always with regulator first, it is the quick and first aspect that i must see before choose what kind of broker that i want to use, after that i can look for the other such as office or payment processor it use, and few other aspects.

Same here it must be regulator, strict regulator will help traders to eliminate mostly of those scam or shady brokers. Normal bucketshop broker will eliminated in this case after that i see their track records and few reputable and trustable reviews, also it is better if they have representative in my country.

My guide will be fairly simple and straight forward and that’s to locate broker’s history and figure it out how they treat low investors, as that’s how all successful brokers are built. It’s over 85-90% of the traders which are below 500 dollars investment, so if a broker is not treating them well then means 90% of the clients will be unsatisfied with things and I will never really want to work with such company. I trade with OctaFX broker and they are well known to take care of low investor with providing us with 50% bonus that’s use able too, so that’s easily the best and makes trading a lot more simpler and best part is that they give us all payments instantly without any issue.

Well that is because they have small capital and also come from if not mid-low class it is as high as mid class who want to fix their own life by trade through foreign exchange. Seeing this chance a broker could offer bombastic bonus and for sure will attract majority which come from this class, the essential keys here is to choose a broker that regulated by strict regulators, accept only trustable 3rd party, and has strict verification.

Well that is because they have small capital and also come from if not mid-low class it is as high as mid class who want to fix their own life by trade through foreign exchange. Seeing this chance a broker could offer bombastic bonus and for sure will attract majority which come from this class, the essential keys here is to choose a broker that regulated by strict regulators, accept only trustable 3rd party, and has strict verification.

I agree still strict regulator as the best indicators to see what kind of broker which may sustain for longer time, if that is between CFTC or FCA(FSA) there are bigger chance for those brokers may provide you better services and i just want let you know that broker maybe strict enough for verification and any wrongdoings. 

• 5 years later...

I suppose the guidelines can help, but you need to know a lot of information before trading. I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me as newbie to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. 

• 7 months later...
4 hours ago, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen :D

I agree with some of the previous comments saying you should choose a regulated broker. Make sure to do your research and see if a given broker is regulated by a legitimate entity. This is the first step for choosing a safe option. The second step is, check if a broker is reputable.