Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

globalmoneytalks - globalmoneytalks.com

mynada

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am already member in this site and i have now 7 dollar in it but i try to request my money but i can't until now because they locked the cash-out request thread and some members in the site said the site going to scam and no one know the true until now i hope this site don't scam

if the admin owns that monitor you mentioned there is more reason for the admin to maintain the ptp on this forum. but he does not have to maintain that high rate if he can't afford it. i think members will still be happy to post. though the activity might decrease. but stopping the ptp altogether won't be good after making several payments already. and i also don't understand why he will just stop the ptp after making few payments already.

This forum just gives me double feelings.Admin paid some members that request for payout thru libertyreserve,and he didn't process mine,i don't know if posting in this forum will be a good idea for me.Is it to wait and recieve the payout request or just keep on posting? Since the payout request section has been closed.

Why do people keep joining this forum and still looking for how to request their payment? I don't rush into this sort of high risk forum until i know it is really stable. This one will be a miracle if it come back to paying stat again.

i am one of the lucky ones because my two pending requests got paid. i have another 100 extra post here so i am just waiting for Admin to open up the payout section again-if he still decides to pursue this forum. if not then thats okay. no worries in my part.

Yes my friend. you're so lucky to received payments in this forum as I, is still pending at the moment. I have already abandon the forum since the problem exist and I haven't make any posts there so just the payment that I am still waiting and checking at the forum.

I only need another 40 post to reach 100 post and i am trying to reach this number of post and after that defiinitely will not active untill get my payment. its really very worried that still Admin not come to his forum and it make more doubt about this forum.

i hope then i can also being active in here too,but when i i didnt get any announcement of the site then i think its not really good to be active in here again.i just curious they will pay me or nto then.i really hope to admin wil come and pay member even it just for a half of amount

That's exactly what i want admin to do.

LOWER the RATES and then make this forum comfortable for people to start posting.I don't get it.This forum just paid members recently and yet admin promise to pay again.I wouldn't say am doubting him,if he can be able to pay the first people,then the second,why not us,since am among those he promise to pay later.

No news from the admin. So I afraid this start to feel more alike a scam. But what's the point really? He loses forum, money, reputation, users...what he benefits from it?

Yeah. You are right. Until now, I haven't heard from the admin about the latest updates with the forum. I can sense that members predictions are true that the forum is turning scam. The forum haven't paid me yet which I am no doubting the legitimacy of the said forum. Hope to hear news from them.

Probably today is my last day here because need only 14 post after that will reach my first 100 post there and sure will not a single post there untill not get paid but the situation is very very bad there and it seems that we will not get paid but surprisingly there is some new members who are continue there.

Probably today is my last day here because need only 14 post after that will reach my first 100 post there and sure will not a single post there untill not get paid but the situation is very very bad there and it seems that we will not get paid but surprisingly there is some new members who are continue there.

Did you already requested payments here? I don't think that you can request payouts here since the payout request thread was closed and until now. No members can request payments until the thread is open.

i advise all not to join in this site now because i am member in it and after i worked hard and get the minimum the site scam and closed the thread of request payout

Well, I agree with you. the forum is not advisable to join as of now since there are no latest updates about what's going on with the site. I am not yet paid in here and my request is still pending for 1 month now. I'm frustrated about this site since I put efforts just to reach the payout and just that, the admins are gone. I lost hope that my payment will be paid.

yup this site always give any payment until now.and i can see admin also try to be active in GT site too,to help memebr clear their doubt about this site.i also see in other site that this threa ever get locked now after see som many proof the site thread already opened in other sites too.i hope then they will always have time to pay member

my second payment from GMT.:D

Dear Karen,

You have received a payment to your account U1715692 (khai28):

Date: 3/4/2011 5:03 PM

Batch: 56544712

From Account: U0230311 (GlobalMoneyTalks.com)

Amount: $15.00

Memo: Thanks, & please continue posting on GlobalMoneyTalks.com!

Thank you.

So this forum has paid its members, that is good news from the forum because many of its members has lost their trust

to this site and leave site because there is no response from the admin. That was good because there are some payment

proof from some of its members in here.