Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is concentrating important?

adil007

concentrating isn't important but very important for traders, Just one inconsistency of your concentration everything will be end. Why? Forex is dynamic and the change could happen just in second. If trader don't concentrate  that movement become problem with them and if that is loss movement , we could ever reach MC sooner.

Each and everyone of us need nothing but good knowledge and understanding to have breakthrough in the forex market because forex is really a very difficult business so we need to learn how to trade and follow good mindset to get the best

Of course, we need trading knowledge to get maximal result. Good trading psychology also must be owned by trader. IF we can do it,we will get more maximal result. We can try to use cent account like given by TenkoFx to hone skill further more and also trading psychology

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

we must concentrate during making the analysis because if we can not concentrate during trading times we will never make good analysis and we will fail , also the trader who can control his emotions can concentrate well at the times of the trading

Maybe if trader pay attention more to their analysis, they can make something. Concetration is important for our whole career. More traders usually fall even they are in their peak just because loss of concetration and make a wrong position. I suggest turn your music or video or anything that could distract you.

I think keep full concentration before make an entry is very important as the success in a particular trade much depends on good entry.It is impossible to keep full concentration in long term trading so I think we can place stoploss and takeprofit perfectly according to our strategy as a precaution if we loose our concentration or cannot make exit order because of slow connection. Now I am trying to trade full concentration in order to obtain the maximum profit in the Armada Markets

• 2 weeks later...

concentration in the trade is very important because it affects the profits and losses earned by the time trade ingredients that should not be underestimated because it concerns the trade of understanding to become a successful trader in the future

Traders can easily loss if they don't know how to be concetrate. As far as we know that concetration will increase our awareness and so do our focus to one pair, if something bad happened we can take an immediate action to sever the position or any other technique for minimize the risk

Concentration is very important in forex trading. We will not be able to analyze market if we can not concentrate. To be able to concentrate when trading, we must make ourselves feel comfort. Emotion should be controlled.

share your opinion about TenkoFx and Get 5 USD

Exactly we need to work hard and do it with our mind and concentration if we want to make a correct analysis with a good win ratio, so we should not let ourselves get distracted in forex trading by anything at all since that can have a negative effect on us.

Each and everyone of us need nothing but good knowledge and understanding to have breakthrough in the forex market because forex is really a very difficult business so we need to learn how to trade and follow good mindset to get the best

Yes, one of that mindset is concetrating, getting distracted just because we want to attain more profit with more account or more position isn't good thing to do and of course will lead to higher loss with demise from us.

Well I do not really think that this question should might as well arise since how can we think of succeeding in a particular platform without giving it the time and attention it requires so obviously it is simple that we get what we work for so this thing is a must.

Well I do not really think that this question should might as well arise since how can we think of succeeding in a particular platform without giving it the time and attention it requires so obviously it is simple that we get what we work for so this thing is a must.

Why not? can you give me your reasoning. Anyway, concetrating for sure is important part of trading, if we just slip once we can loss and to lowering or even eliminate the chance of slipping we should just concetrating to our trading thus increasing our profit later.

Why not? can you give me your reasoning. Anyway, concetrating for sure is important part of trading, if we just slip once we can loss and to lowering or even eliminate the chance of slipping we should just concetrating to our trading thus increasing our profit later.

Of course, if we don't concentrate when trading, we will not get maximal result in forex. Try to more understand market forex to make us be better. Try to more improve our trading skills too.

• 2 weeks later...

I  think its more on having a focus on our trade and not really into concentrating. I mean I think the proper word is concentrate than focus. But still its does not matter which is which. What matter is that we do our analysis correctly and making some good profit in forex trading. I am sure that we all going to make it big in forex trading if we do that.

I  think its more on having a focus on our trade and not really into concentrating. I mean I think the proper word is concentrate than focus. But still its does not matter which is which. What matter is that we do our analysis correctly and making some good profit in forex trading. I am sure that we all going to make it big in forex trading if we do that.

Concentrating is essential while developing trading strategy or preparing money management rules, because any fault may result in huge loss. Backtesting, especially results should be also carefully considerated before going live. I mentioned most important times where concentration is enormously needed.

• 2 weeks later...

we should perform proper analysis. tried to measuring risk and complexities. when market move uncertain and complex, mean that we should manage the risk appropriately. do not rush and make sure that we are entry or exit at the best timing.

True, proper analysis is important for us, making profit for sure and this is what many traders like. However, it should be added that we need to concetrate, losing this thing even we are trying to analyze the trend, it will lead to loss.

focus enabling us to perform well and generate good trading decisions. however, it should supported with good strategy and trading skills. while if we are has no good knowledge and even proven strategy, do not expect to gain good and even stable income, over the complex market.