Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is concentrating important?

adil007

Yes, it’s obvious only that concentration is very crucial because only then we will be able to work out smoothly, but if we lack focus or concentration then we are likely to face huge battle and that’s never going to lead us anywhere. Luckily, I am trading with OctaFX broker where not only I am guided well through their educational setup but also with their daily market updates, it’s seriously effective and free too, so even without much focus I can still work things out nicely and helps with making profits consistently while they even have 24/5 available support service, so that further boost us as far making us comfortable and relaxed with things, so that’s why one can work so well under them.

Might not all trader will fully concentration on trading, there are some trader that work with long term plan trading which they not always will concentration in front of the chart everytime, and will check account a day once or if they have spare time, or if trader using ea, and running ea on vps they don't need fully concentration and will look performance ea

Might not all trader will fully concentration on trading, there are some trader that work with long term plan trading which they not always will concentration in front of the chart everytime, and will check account a day once or if they have spare time, or if trader using ea, and running ea on vps they don't need fully concentration and will look performance ea

but at the suggestion should not be too ea of use is a priority for a trader, it is feared will have a bad effect on a trader's own. teach trading skills a trader top priority in this business.

but at the suggestion should not be too ea of use is a priority for a trader, it is feared will have a bad effect on a trader's own. teach trading skills a trader top priority in this business.

Indeed will better learn standalone and not relying with robot, but in this business there are come from various background, and might some of them having type as investor might they don't have time to trade manually and they trying using ea or investing on pamm account, this is also not wrong decision because they like to be investor and not as trader

Concentration is one of key factor in this business, it gives us equal right to choose a favourable trend that will give profit at end of every trade

Yes indeed concentration is required to manage money in account, especially for short term trader which they as scalping trader which required more concentration on the chart because as trader will open and close order at short time

Yes indeed concentration is required to manage money in account, especially for short term trader which they as scalping trader which required more concentration on the chart because as trader will open and close order at short time

Yes, it’s definitely only the concentration is very crucial and fundamental because only then we will be able to work out smoothly, but if we lack focus or concentration then we are likely to face huge battle and that’s never going to lead us anywhere. 

if you want profit then never forgot the forex is easy only in that condition you take it serious if you thing its not difficult task to do forex trading then you have to loss money because without any analysis not a single trader can got the profit from the market so be careful about the forex.

• 1 month later...

if you want profit then never forgot the forex is easy only in that condition you take it serious if you thing its not difficult task to do forex trading then you have to loss money because without any analysis not a single trader can got the profit from the market so be careful about the forex.

therefore we must be able to master the way of analysis well as to help us to predict movements in the price of the right and proper, because in order to reap the benefits that we can predict the market situation properly and appropriately.

Concentration is essential in trading, but if we already submit plan trading hence we need keep discipline and running plan accordingly, because trading forex also need to analyze the market, with concentration hence we will trying to determine entry or best timing, although sometime not success

Yeah, it’s important that we focus on concentration, as that plays huge part in our performance, if we concentrate well then we will easily be able to spot good opportunities and will really boost up our chances as far achieving success is concern. I trade with OctaFX and with them; I get excellent support and benefit. I enjoy trading through their ECN model with no worries over slippage, re quote or any such stuff, it keeps me comfortable and I am able to focus quite well. I also like their daily market update which are provided for free and is very effective, so that’s why I like it a lot and benefits me with bringing a lot of rewards with ease.

• 1 month later...

Concentration is essential in trading, but if we already submit plan trading hence we need keep discipline and running plan accordingly, because trading forex also need to analyze the market, with concentration hence we will trying to determine entry or best timing, although sometime not success

Profit & loss comes with a package. You can not take one without another. If you accept the fact then it will bring you good. And if not then it will have negative impact over your trading. Just my opinion.

Profit & loss comes with a package. You can not take one without another. If you accept the fact then it will bring you good. And if not then it will have negative impact over your trading. Just my opinion.

gain or loss depends on the knowledge we have, because the science have maximum certainly the advantage we can get, and if science is not the maximum, the profits obtained, with it better able to try in trading with prior training in preparation creation science to be maximal

• 2 months later...

Yeah, it is absolutely necessary for us to focus, it will be impossible for anyone to succeed if we don’t concentrate especially in tough situations. I trade through OctaFX and with them, I have learned  a lot through their educational setup while there are demo contest like cTrader and Champion too, so all that is ideal for us to practice with awesome chance of winning prizes, it really makes us comfortable and allows us to work smoothly and confidently in terms of practice.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it is absolutely necessary for us to focus, it will be impossible for anyone to succeed if we don’t concentrate especially in tough situations. I trade through and with them, I have learned  a lot through their educational setup while there are demo contest like cTrader and Champion too, so all that is ideal for us to practice with awesome chance of winning prizes, it really makes us comfortable and allows us to work smoothly and confidently in terms of practice.

To be able to gain profit that traders must be able to master the way it works and how to manage it, ranging from managing capital and managing some risks that can help us to minimize and control it, because with it then traders will be able to make us more understanding and easy in reaching its benefits

To be able to gain profit that traders must be able to master the way it works and how to manage it, ranging from managing capital and managing some risks that can help us to minimize and control it, because with it then traders will be able to make us more understanding and easy in reaching its benefits

Trading forex remain risky and we need to always trading with keep discipline implemented risk management and money management because on trading we can making profit if already having good accuracy analysis, but because trend market sometime not easy hence we need using risk management to manage the risk, usually using stop loss for this matter

Trading forex remain risky and we need to always trading with keep discipline implemented risk management and money management because on trading we can making profit if already having good accuracy analysis, but because trend market sometime not easy hence we need using risk management to manage the risk, usually using stop loss for this matter

Run the most important trading we run with always with the preparation and readiness that we run, because with already have skills and good psychology skills it will be easier in running its forex business, and profits can be easily obtained

Yes we need concentration on trading because, to analyze the trend market hence we need to focus which trading is not easy way to get rich at short time, and beside cocentration also we need always keep calm minds because trading forex also need to control emotion

Yes we need concentration on trading because, to analyze the trend market hence we need to focus which trading is not easy way to get rich at short time, and beside cocentration also we need always keep calm minds because trading forex also need to control emotion

Analysis in trading run it should maximize to be better able to analyze the market well, because forex business is a business that must have a maximum of everything to get the benefits will be obtained easily in the run trading

Analysis in trading run it should maximize to be better able to analyze the market well, because forex business is a business that must have a maximum of everything to get the benefits will be obtained easily in the run trading

Yes we need to always analyze the trend before making any decision trading, without analyze the trend market hence only like as gambling trading and this is not good to learning process if only reckless with buy and sell without good reason

Yes we need to always analyze the trend before making any decision trading, without analyze the trend market hence only like as gambling trading and this is not good to learning process if only reckless with buy and sell without good reason

In running a good trading it needs to always run in study and struggle, because in forex business that will get it will depend on the science and also the maximum trading ability possessed. Forex business is not an easy business for us to run with an instant but necessary with the struggle that we must run as in learning

In running a good trading it needs to always run in study and struggle, because in forex business that will get it will depend on the science and also the maximum trading ability possessed. Forex business is not an easy business for us to run with an instant but necessary with the struggle that we must run as in learning

Making effort is compulsory task for every people, included us on forex business become trader forex also we need to making effort and struggle to make money on this field, and most important also always discipline with risk management and obey rules investing money on high risk business only spent money that afford to lose