Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Im Mentally Strained to Trade , Why?

kiranchandra

Forex is a very risky business. We can be rich in an instant and we can also poor in an instant. Therefore, we must have a strong mentality when choosing forex. So before you actually choose forex, we have to prepare myself as best as possible, especially mentally.

you only need to understand that forex is trading business, which you'll loss for sure. the ability to accept loss will make you able to perform better trading. you are just fear still with the risk and possibility of losing in trading. solution is gain trading experience as long as possible till you are able to accept loss and not fear with it.

you only need to understand that forex is trading business, which you'll loss for sure. the ability to accept loss will make you able to perform better trading. you are just fear still with the risk and possibility of losing in trading. solution is gain trading experience as long as possible till you are able to accept loss and not fear with it.

losing is part of the business as a forex trader and I think we have to learn to accept any loss in trade and never did get a trade inin with or stress when you get lost because this is a tough business

the point is not let our loss worsen. we can't avoid loss in trading due to it is part of the business. where future market always uncertain and no method able to lead us make 100% correct prediction. when we are loss, we need to accept it and remain calm, to point out next trading opportunity.

the point is not let our loss worsen. we can't avoid loss in trading due to it is part of the business. where future market always uncertain and no method able to lead us make 100% correct prediction. when we are loss, we need to accept it and remain calm, to point out next trading opportunity.

I agree with you that when it's related to the analysis, we must try to understand how to do the analysis with indicators, candlesticks and so on, and if necessary, we also learn how to conduct market analysis with fundamental analysis as well

To choose forex trading, then we have to master the analysis. Because, the market movement always changed  is uncertain. With a good analysis, then we can create a picture of where the direction of the market movement. We can make use of technical analysis and fundamental analysis.

• 2 months later...

To the best of my knowledge, it will be pretty difficult for a mentally derailed to trade in Forex. To start with, it will be pretty difficult for him to learn how to trade, talk more of the real trading. It is just something that seems very difficult for him to accomplish.

In Forex business it is normal to make losses.  I would advice you not to loose hope and be self-confident because most of the successful Forex traders have learn from their previous losses and mistakes. So, I would suggest that you continue on the demo account and have a good experience and knowledge before you go through the real thing.

• 1 month later...

Losses are almost inevitable in Forex and we won't deny the fact that they come with a lot of discouragement. When a trader loses, he feels it is something that never happened. To him, the loss would have just been averted but it comes and hardly would it be avoided. Trading in Forex requires knowledge and skills but with concentration even amidst losses.

ability to deal with loss result have significant impact to lead traders to be calm mentally. when traders tend to be perfect and expect to get perfection, they are stand on the wrong business. this business pretty fair to give results. when traders make mistake and not conduct analysis, they'll loss for sure. but if traders being careful, use proper risk management and always conduct analysis, have chance to get profit. 

• 1 year later...

Don’t think of yourself any different to others because everyone is mentally strained when they get hit with losses, hence we should not worry too much and the only way to get rid of this issue is with help of practice and hard work, if we practice then we will definitely be making improvement and avoid facing these kind of mental issues.

At the moment I am fairly lucky to have OctaFX as my broker, it has epic rebate service where I am able to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and it does not even matter if it’s the going trade or losing one as profits are given on all trades, so that keeps me in great shape and mentally stable.

It is maybe because of your past experience with forex,that is normal but you should solve it faster. First you should calming yourselves first, i know forex is risky but still you can manage the risk in that. The next thing you should do is learn what is the problem why you mentally strained and then execute the solution of this your problem.

• 1 month later...

It happens to even the best of people. There are times you feel discouraged a lot about a particular business and when you watch yourself about what you think of other businesses, you discover you ain't helping yourself in any way. What I advise about Forex is that if someone feels he doesn't fit well in it, then it is in his best interest to call it quit.

@decub: Mentally strained means this is bad enough it is better to stop it as fast as they can before to be something worse such become crazy or depressed to this business. You also could stop your trading for a while and take a small refreshing on your mind.

@decub: Mentally strained means this is bad enough it is better to stop it as fast as they can before to be something worse such become crazy or depressed to this business. You also could stop your trading for a while and take a small refreshing on your mind.

Of course but the worse is that there are those that will wake from slumber at that time and think it is even the best time for them. they are controlled by the fact that they want to make more money and this act alone is something that is capable of leading them into something they may never dream of.

Of course but the worse is that there are those that will wake from slumber at that time and think it is even the best time for them. they are controlled by the fact that they want to make more money and this act alone is something that is capable of leading them into something they may never dream of.

I'm sure the person will like to have his or head examined if he or she will just think that getting up to trade is the best option for him or her because Forex is a place where one thing is to trade and another thing is also to know when to trade. As a matter of fact, it is more important if a trade knows how to understand what Forex is able to give and is also willing to make things work well for him or her.

@OP : did you learn it well? i mean it is not really hard to find the problem of your trading if you learn enough. I think you are just easily to giving up and what i can tell to you right now is keep learning don`t trade for money yet. I think you are still not ready for it.

If someone is mentally derailed, then there is no point even trying to trade. That is because Forex requires a sound mind and for one who lacks such, I really wonder how best he can perform and also get the best from Forex. That is the possibility of earning is only seen when there is the possibility of hard work and that is why one has to look at how good he is.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Depressed is normal make sure you are getting used with it beause i see that your future maybe hard since you are easily depressed and seems doesn't want to get your foot back after that. Loss is normal that is what you should tell to yourself, to be exact unintentionally loss or so called intelligent loss the loss because of your prediction is wrong not because you are too greedy or sway by your own feelings.