Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is mean by Leverage in trading?

kiranchandra

Don't use leverage and then you cannot make any single trading especially for someone who invested or has equity less than $10000000. It will be very hard to trade without leverage, at least leverage even misunderstand by some people but so much helpful.

Yes, cause we need huge market to make order although use smallest lot. So, although we only get maximal leverage 1:500 like i get from TenkoFx, we must try to maximize it as well as possible. cause use $100 to start trading is also not difficult thing. We just have to prepare ourselves before we start trading with real account.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leverage enabling traders to trade with small capital. in other word, we can trade with mini contract. while if leverage unavailable, mean that we should trade with standard contract. in other word, we should start to trade with big capital.

Leverage will make us be able to trade with small amount but we also must know how to use leverage when trading. Every broker also offers different leverage for their client and it makes us can choose the suitable one for us to trade

Leverage will make us be able to trade with small amount but we also must know how to use leverage when trading. Every broker also offers different leverage for their client and it makes us can choose the suitable one for us to trade

yes, leverage is allowing us to be able to trade using a small capital as $ 1 especially if leverage is 1: 1000 it will be very profitable and therefore we need to use leverage with either

leverage enabling traders to start trading with small capital. while if we are trade on stock or commodities market, leverage unavailable, we should trade with standard contract, or in other word, we should spend big amount of capital to start trading. leverage available only on forex trading.

leverage enabling traders to start trading with small capital. while if we are trade on stock or commodities market, leverage unavailable, we should trade with standard contract, or in other word, we should spend big amount of capital to start trading. leverage available only on forex trading.

Leverage is one of way to make us be bale to trade in forex using small capital. We can make deposit even $10, like minimum deposit in TenkoFx if we use cent account. We can try to use demo account to choose the suitable one for trading.

Its more on risking more of our trading capital. Even though our trading capital is small the value does not increase at all. Its only increase the risk that we are taking. So if we don't know how to control the effect of having big trading leverage we can end up using bigger lot size and loss big time.

Its more on risking more of our trading capital. Even though our trading capital is small the value does not increase at all. Its only increase the risk that we are taking. So if we don't know how to control the effect of having big trading leverage we can end up using bigger lot size and loss big time.

We can try to use small amount to trade in forex. Do not forget that we will get more maximal result if we want to learn and also make our trading skill be better from time to time.

leverage greatly assist traders due to the leverage that we will be able to trade using a small capital as $ 1. the greater the leverage, the greater  of profit we can get. so I choose to trade with leverage 1: 1000 of instaforex.

Leverage in a broker must be maximized as well as possible. I only get 1:500 in tenkoFx for trading. But although 1:500 only, it already really help me when trading. Even, trader also can use small amount here. We can try to maximize $10 in cent account.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

leverage enabling traders to start trading with small capital. however, do not expect big profit when we are trade with small capital. we should trade with big capital when we are expect to get big profit. market run dynamic and so, we should manage the capital to remain conservative. risking small margin and so, capital able to cover many pips losses. that is why we should use big capital if want to gain big profit from complex market.

leverage is very helpful for traders especially with leverage from the broker then we will be able to trade using a small capital. but be careful in choosing a broker because the leverage of leverage can backfire for us, if  we have lack trading psychology so trading  with great leverage will be detrimental to our trading

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

leverage will help traders to improve the balance so it can trade using small lots and spread helps traders to be able to get the difference between bid and ask prices are small. Now I am trying to combine the advantages provided by my broker with leverage 1:500

This is why leverage is so much important for all traders who ever try it, to be honest leverage is great tool but sometimes some people are misunderstand about it. As long as you can manage the risk well, using high leverage but not over high since that is very risky even you still can manage the risk.

This is why leverage is so much important for all traders who ever try it, to be honest leverage is great tool but sometimes some people are misunderstand about it. As long as you can manage the risk well, using high leverage but not over high since that is very risky even you still can manage the risk.

Using small amount, we can try to maximize leverage for trading. There are many broker which provide high leverage for their clients. But as a traders, we must be discipline, do not make us be tempted to use big lot size

Leverage is simply using your own trading capital to take risk. the higher the leverage the more risk you can take. But same time the higher the leverage the lower your free margin spread. So for example if you use 1:100 leverage if you have 10 dollars free margin left you can't open a position anymore. So you have 10 dollars as free margin. But if you going to use 1:1000 then you only have 1 dollars free margin left so if you loss 1 dollar you get stop out right away compare if you still have 10 dollars free margin.

• 1 month later...

Leverage 1:1000 like i get in InstaForex, also need to be maximized . We must use it with discipline to get maximal profit although we only use small amount.

yes, I also like to trade using a leverage of 1: 1000. with trading using high leverage then it will make me have a chance to succeed in this business more open, so that maximum results can be get

yes, I also like to trade using a leverage of 1: 1000. with trading using high leverage then it will make me have a chance to succeed in this business more open, so that maximum results can be get

High leverage is high risk. Trader need to be discipline in using leverage for trading. Don't be tempted to use big lot size when trading although we have huge amount. Try to use MM and RM when trading.