Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Did Greed for Trading More Return Loss for you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

greed lead traders to perform aggressive trading which ignore the important of risk management. traders will suffering big loss when they are risking high margin per trade. and rather than traders trade in such way, better keep patient by use small margin per trade. it'll give them small loss impact.

Every trader ever experienced loss. Usually when we get quite a lot of profit, we will not be satisfied. We tend to get more profit. As a result we become greedy trader. By investing substantial capital in the hope of profit obtained is also greater. But that we can get  loss. We must remember that forex is high risk. Greed will only make  trading we experience loss and loss .

• 2 weeks later...

I have not yet done forex trading in a real account but only in a demo account so in demo account I don't think that anyone is greedy in the demo account and same is the case with me. However I think if one would not be satisfied with the profits he/she gained and would get more greedy I am sure that we would have loss on his/her side in the end.

• 3 weeks later...

I ever get MC once when i controlled by greed, and that is not a good feeling that i must be proud of, i think that is as the one of the best experience that i ever got in my career as forex trader, and all trader shouldn't do something like that greed that uncontrollable will make trader loss easier.

greedy will only bring our account  experience loss  return . Therefore, we should not be greedy. When we experience a loss, we can do an evaluation. so that we know where we are trading mistakes. So we can fix it. By doing so, we will not repeat the same mistakes. When we get a loss should not revenge that loss can be covered.

I do see greed as a huge problem for all traders and they can lose lots of money if they chose that method. Greed can cause you to lose even more and revenge trading is not the way. So, do avoid revenge trading as much as possible. I think its wise to step away when you lose. If you lose, then don't invest too much time into it cause you will lose even more. I think its dangerous to lose money. As a trader we must learn to control ourselves and know when to walk away and when to stay. 

• 1 month later...

Generally, greed is a bad omen so far as Forex is concerned. When a trader is greedy, it takes away the normal sense of reasoning he should have about Forex and makes him think in a way that seems Forex is such a place where he can easily take advantage of the market at will. Greed is capable of making a trader lose where he would have gained.

Generally, greed is a bad omen so far as Forex is concerned. When a trader is greedy, it takes away the normal sense of reasoning he should have about Forex and makes him think in a way that seems Forex is such a place where he can easily take advantage of the market at will. Greed is capable of making a trader lose where he would have gained.

Yes that are, its very important to stop our loses in trading. Our greed is a bad emotion. That can harm us every moment. So if we want to avoid greed we must follow all the rules and make our mind free from any bad emotion.

greed harmful. no doubt about it. traders who greed lean to risking big margin per trade in order to expect big profit. however, such case happen when traders make profit. but if traders get loss result, surely they'll see that capital get high decrease than see that capital increase high.

I think greed in forex trading would only mean loss for us, we should remain satisfied with the profits that we are making, if we get greedy in the middle of a trade we can get heavy loss destroying the losses which we could have made if we had not been greedy. Setting high leverage to make more profits is also greed and it increases risk due to which we can have loss.

greed will lead traders to risking high margin in trading. such way will give traders huge loss result if they are make wrong prediction and open wrong position. so, I agree that greed harmful and lead traders to get even worst result in trading. rather than able to make capital growing high in short period of time.

Well greed would make traders take those steps in forex trading which would lead them to direct loss, such as they would set a high leverage which would of course increase risk, they would go for long term trading in greed for more profits as they are thinking to get rich over the night which is not possible so we should avoid greed if we want to avoid loss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are so many things which the greed did to me since then I guess been greedy i loss about 400usd in turn of greed when the trend go against me i refuse to swap back and follow the trend but continue to greed that its coming back soon to my direction so this make me see things as failure when the greed refuse to come back to my hoping direction

The result of that action will definitely vary from trader to trader. There are traders who have had it rough as a result of greed. On the other hand, there are still those who's got some better part of it but to generalize it, greed is injurious to your trades. It doesn't make you any good trader to be greedy.

• 2 weeks later...

Greed is a very bad thing no matter the type of trader that the person is. When the trader is a greedy trader, he or she will be trading with greediness and this thing is responsible for the reason why the traders lose. It is better if the trader will learn how to be able to control their greed whenever they are trading. The forex trading market is a very difficult place for the trader who is greedy to make profit.