Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Where to get advertisers for a new forum

t2t

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is really advantage if they are really a member of those programs so contacting them will not that difficult and also need to have good deal between site owners so they will benefit each other. For sure we can ask admins about this and give us tips how they able to find advertisers.

Yah that will be more easier to contact them,as in if they are a member of a particular forum,all you do is PM them and creat the awareness about the PTP site you are about creating.

• 2 months later...

Well i know how difficult to get an advertiser it will take month or months for low ranking in alexa. And also i know that it is not enough to just have one ad for the forum. I wish that admins might find the best strategy to offer for the advertisers. :D

as long as you have some kind of connnection with some hyip admin or staff there maybe you can ask them because some hyip don't need too much traffic too and as long as the price of ads is good, i bet they will be advertise there

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, if we are close to those hyips or mostly invest in those programs then we can be a forum promoter. As we know now it is difficult to have advertisers for forums nowadays and we see that they are usually now need a helping hand of members who will be their promoter.

yeah, it is not easy but i have some friend who close to HYIP admin :D, and sometimes they get some bonuses from admin of that forum, for what he did, and i think this job already handle by the advertisers manager of PTP or Non PTP forum

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, that will be really great to have relation to the different investment programs such as hyip and forex then they will able to sustain revenue for the forum. Or else that will be good if they have good income from those programs that admins invested.

yeah that is right, i see there are some investors that really close to admin of hyip program and even ask them to advertise in some forums and the result is great, admin of that hyip spend some money there to make advertisement

Yes, I do see many cases that have this that they able to advertised in the forum but then as always they are related to the admins. Although, we can also think that the admins of some forums do also create hyip sites in order to survive the crisis in the ptp.

so far i don't find some ptp admin that created hyip, i only see them joined one of the trustable investment program and then shared it to their members :D, but i ever see a hyip admin that have money cycler but that turn to scam site

• 1 month later...

Hmm, that's doubtful. Of course, we can't find admins that will definitely say that they have created one because for sure when they down and stop paying then the members will know where they are going to blame or find the admin.

Well that is one thing for sure. The admins are not that easy to get hold of as much as you would on a PTP forum so doing this would create a problem for the PTP as well because we would be posting all our complaints on the PTP directing them to the admin.

i see that PTP forums advertisers also Forex Broker or Forex Rebate site, i think you can call their support and ask them if they want to advertise in ptp forums that you want to, as long as that ptp forums have good activity in Forex forums, it will be good for you

• 2 months later...

For sure its not easy for admins to contact those forex brokers to ask to have forex contest to their forum or any agreement. As we know that it really requires that someone in the forum knows about forex trading and knows well the forex broker.

Many forum right now supported by forex broker and look like main earning just from the broker right now..because if we look to the past..main aim is HYIP banner right? but look like right now HYIP almost lost interest and lost by forex...

• 3 weeks later...

There is a growing interest in forex trading right now so it would make sense that more forex brokers are using the platform to advertise on forum to get more exposure for their brokerage companies. Besides, the life span of an HYIP vs Broker site is quite different because for a broker its more in the long term as they have more staying power than HYIP's.

• 1 month later...

Well, we really can't tell if the forum will be able to be stable by just counting the number of advertisers but possibly the other source of income of the forums since, we might have other kinds of advertising in the forums like paid email advertising in our email address or in our inbox in the forums.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, we are also receiving some ads from them that is paid. If you thinking to managing your own Forum then make sure that it's a good place and you need to have a lot of active members to increase your Alexa ranking because it's necessary to make your Forum active and get some advertiser.

• 3 weeks later...

Many forum right now supported by forex broker and look like main earning just from the broker right now..because if we look to the past..main aim is HYIP banner right? but look like right now HYIP almost lost interest and lost by forex...

but now HYIP is back, you can see that some forums advertisers also come from hyip, i even see about 2 or 3 ptp forum that supported by good HYIP site and sponsored, so i think that is a good thing here, from what i see only HYIP and Forex which contributed for PTP forum

I just hope that many HYIP will consider advertising in different Forums so that we can have a good rates again just like before. Anyway, it's just more good if your Forum is not focusing in one discussion so you can have chance to get advertisers in any Industry.

HYIP admin looking for good forum which the members have interest to invest in HYIP not only wannabe investors, you can see some of their post in HYIP section, but forex broker usually have some agreement with admin of forums, but not for all forums, and yeah with more hyip advertisers it will be good for forum

It's very simple where they usually have the funds it's from either HYIP, Forex brokers or even in their own program which they are getting the funds. Although, it's better for some forums to have priorities or like being sponsored so that it will be not have problem to make it stable forum.