Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Where to get advertisers for a new forum

t2t

As far as I know, the advertisers who are interested in advertising on the forum, replies back to the marketing email with their own offers on how much they will be offering for the ad space. Then if both parties agrees with the ad rate, then they deal and the advertisement is placed on the forum.

So meaning to say that the admin of the forum will send a marketing email which will like an invitation. If the advertiser interested and accepted the email then he will be the one who will state the price for the ads and that will be the time there will be agreement or deal between them. So it is really depend to the advertisers. :D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

emailing to the hyip admins would be of little or no use as he would think it is a spam email and we would have to give discounts otherwise he would'nt be intetested.

the best way is to make the forum active.by making the forum active, there will be more hyip monitors in the site and by the presence of them the admins will come automatically.

emailing to the hyip admins would be of little or no use as he would think it is a spam email and we would have to give discounts otherwise he would'nt be intetested.

the best way is to make the forum active.by making the forum active, there will be more hyip monitors in the site and by the presence of them the admins will come automatically.

Regarding on the email. I think that the enclosed contact detail of the forum owner will not considered as spam. It will be a form of spam if that will have other advertisements and also of the giving links of other advertisers. A plain invitation or encouraging email will do. But of course, i will admin of some ptp forums how did they attract or convince advertisers to advertise. :D

So meaning to say that the admin of the forum will send a marketing email which will like an invitation. If the advertiser interested and accepted the email then he will be the one who will state the price for the ads and that will be the time there will be agreement or deal between them. So it is really depend to the advertisers. :D

That is not always the case with the advertisers. Some of the advertisers purchase the ad at the mentioned cast in the marketing email while there are several other advertisers who negotiate the advertising prices with the forum admin by contacting them and once the agreement is made, the ad is published on the forum.

Regarding on the email. I think that the enclosed contact detail of the forum owner will not considered as spam. It will be a form of spam if that will have other advertisements and also of the giving links of other advertisers. A plain invitation or encouraging email will do. But of course, i will admin of some ptp forums how did they attract or convince advertisers to advertise. :D

i do not agree. there are many who consider as spam.

my friend owned a forum- moneyearnersforum.com , he sent lots of emails to the hyip admins. But only 1 or 2 replied him back.

That is not always the case with the advertisers. Some of the advertisers purchase the ad at the mentioned cast in the marketing email while there are several other advertisers who negotiate the advertising prices with the forum admin by contacting them and once the agreement is made, the ad is published on the forum.

Ah. So it is either the advetisers the one who start to buy the forum space or the forum admin who have negotiation to the advertisers. But it is not also most of it only one will work in that situation it can be also both happened. Admin made a deal in an advertiser at the same time will have an advertisers who wish to make negotiation. :D

Ah. So it is either the advetisers the one who start to buy the forum space or the forum admin who have negotiation to the advertisers. But it is not also most of it only one will work in that situation it can be also both happened. Admin made a deal in an advertiser at the same time will have an advertisers who wish to make negotiation. :D

I didn't understood what you are trying to say but for the advertisers, they usually do contact the admin. back with a negotiated ad price which they can afford to pay. If the forum admin finds the price worth accepting, then the agreement is done and the advertisement is brought live on the forum.

I didn't understood what you are trying to say but for the advertisers, they usually do contact the admin. back with a negotiated ad price which they can afford to pay. If the forum admin finds the price worth accepting, then the agreement is done and the advertisement is brought live on the forum.

I mean that in the two ways or situation of how a forum started can be done simultaneously. Which means that the forum admin will be lucky if he have two negotiation at the same time. By the way, is there possibility that the ads price depends also on how the advertisers popular. :D

what about advertising in ptc sites?

there are ptc sites which give free funds in purchase balance by which we can advertise. some of them are- xxxcyberbuxxx, offer20. these sites give upto $5 in purchase balance

there is one more site- neo20bux, where if you upgrade for $2, you will get $6 in purchase balance!

what about advertising in ptc sites?

there are ptc sites which give free funds in purchase balance by which we can advertise. some of them are- xxxcyberbuxxx, offer20. these sites give upto $5 in purchase balance

there is one more site- neo20bux, where if you upgrade for $2, you will get $6 in purchase balance!

Well, for PTC's, marketing email strategy won't work as the advertisers then should be a dedicated one. No HYIP admin or Forex broker would advertise on PTC's. For such sites, we should rather promote our PTC as much as we can to get our site on the views of the advertisers.

Am i right that admins can also contact advertisers that is known in his country. I think that doing meeting or having a chat with admin and advertisers and knowing more about the forum will also help. Right now, how the admin convinced that the rate or the ad price should be increase because the forum traffic increase, do you think guys that they will still continue at this rate they are having good feedback.

Am i right that admins can also contact advertisers that is known in his country. I think that doing meeting or having a chat with admin and advertisers and knowing more about the forum will also help. Right now, how the admin convinced that the rate or the ad price should be increase because the forum traffic increase, do you think guys that they will still continue at this rate they are having good feedback.

Well, I have never heard that to happen but for local advertisers, their is an option available online to place a adbrite ad space on your website. They usually find advertisers who are interested in advertising with our site and automatically place their ads on our website.

Well, I have never heard that to happen but for local advertisers, their is an option available online to place a adbrite ad space on your website. They usually find advertisers who are interested in advertising with our site and automatically place their ads on our website.

Well, it will be more interesting if we can earn fast and also have not strict when it comes to have many ads or sponsors. Unlike others they want no other ads to be in the site. So hopefully, that we can easily find advertisers as soon as possible.

Well, it will be more interesting if we can earn fast and also have not strict when it comes to have many ads or sponsors. Unlike others they want no other ads to be in the site. So hopefully, that we can easily find advertisers as soon as possible.

Well, the forum which offer a single ad spot charges more advertising rates to their advertisers. Having a single advertisement on PTP forums is not just enough as the admin of the forum not only have to pay their members but at the same time keep their forum in maintainance which do cost some extra amount of money.

Well, the forum which offer a single ad spot charges more advertising rates to their advertisers. Having a single advertisement on PTP forums is not just enough as the admin of the forum not only have to pay their members but at the same time keep their forum in maintainance which do cost some extra amount of money.

This is true that if there is a single advertiser admin is going to get less revenue and also it will be difficult to fulfil all expenses along with paying active posters. Also in case advertiser stops paying admin has to run to seek another advertiser. So it is good if we have several advertisers, but not that all forums rely on advertisers but some has other source of income like goldentalk where i see no advertisements but they are sponsored by their monitor goldpoll and never had problem in managing expenses.

This is true that if there is a single advertiser admin is going to get less revenue and also it will be difficult to fulfil all expenses along with paying active posters. Also in case advertiser stops paying admin has to run to seek another advertiser. So it is good if we have several advertisers, but not that all forums rely on advertisers but some has other source of income like goldentalk where i see no advertisements but they are sponsored by their monitor goldpoll and never had problem in managing expenses.

Yes, I do agree that having several advertisers will allow a forum the flexibility of not only to pay the bills of the site maintenance but at the same time they will have an extra option to appoint moderators and other workers which can handle their forum work.

Yes, I do agree that having several advertisers will allow a forum the flexibility of not only to pay the bills of the site maintenance but at the same time they will have an extra option to appoint moderators and other workers which can handle their forum work.

Well, it could be a good point also that they will have accept all of the advertisers ads. For instance, that they also have distributed the ads in the forum but there were still advertisers want to invest what the admin will do to make those part of the forum and also will have another earnings. I have seen a forum got so many ads and also did not see free space for the ads. :D

Well, it could be a good point also that they will have accept all of the advertisers ads. For instance, that they also have distributed the ads in the forum but there were still advertisers want to invest what the admin will do to make those part of the forum and also will have another earnings. I have seen a forum got so many ads and also did not see free space for the ads. :D

The more the advertisers, the more is the revenue of the forum. All forum admins. seek for multiple advertisers as it makes their forum more flexible. The admin. can then pay all the required bills and the payouts requested by members. The amount which is left after paying all the owed money, the remaining funds can be used as profits of his forum.

Is there chances that the admin made some delay for advertising of ads because of the problem with the space? I know that admins are continuously accepting advertisers. How the admin will be organized in the forum if there were so many ads in the forum and sometimes got problem in loading. :D

Well, if the ad slots are all been sold, then the only way for an advertiser s to wait until it gets released. I don't think the site admin would add another add slot to accept new advertisers. However, they can ask the advertisers to wait until any previous ads expire.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...