Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Where to get advertisers for a new forum

t2t

I don't know where to post this so please admin, mods. Please place in a right direction.

I have a friend who want to sponsor a paid forum so i want to know how do one go about getting hyip admin to advertise on it? Your reply will be appreciated. Thanks.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, do u think here is the right place to ask such question?

This topic considered as a general talk / general discussion but not belonged to any NetworkMarketing & Money Cycling Programs! Make sure u read through our forum rules before continue posting again.

Thread moved to the right place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

iam a admin of 2 paid to post forums , also i pay 1 cent per post and 2 per thread but i earn from the forum fy using 1 banner only . i pay for members about $100 monthly but i earn $300 from that banner so i think you can get banners for your forum by paying fast and getting more members so that many advertisers will buy ads in yours.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's getting tougher and tougher to find advertisers on Forums but it can be done through contacting the advertisers directly through their official website. Moreover, what your forum is about should first be kept in mind to contact advertisers. Suppose you have a PTP HYIP forum, so you need to contact HYIP owners or Forex brokers to advertise on your site. Moreover, you can try using google adsense too which might help you earn quite good enough income...

the best way is to first manage to get about 1000 members, you can do this by advertising in forums,ptc etc.

then try to introduce some contests which will help your forum to be active

try ref contests, this will increase more members in you forum

and then send emails to hyip sites regarding your forum and advertising rates! and tell them that you are giving them a discount for the first week or so

@Adnan yeah it is not easy to get advertisers as the competitions among forums is quite tough as there are many ptp forums now, so one need to be better than others to attract advertisers. @deal3049 though more members is one of the factor that can attract advertisers but this is not alone, there need to be good activity and good contents to get good traffic and ranking on ranking site like alexa along with competitive advertising rates and good marketing skills.

@Adnan yeah it is not easy to get advertisers as the competitions among forums is quite tough as there are many ptp forums now, so one need to be better than others to attract advertisers. @deal3049 though more members is one of the factor that can attract advertisers but this is not alone, there need to be good activity and good contents to get good traffic and ranking on ranking site like alexa along with competitive advertising rates and good marketing skills.

it is easy, my friend- Akash started his own forum- Money Earners Forum which was good at the beginning but later went down as someone else bought it

posting in every paid forums is a very good idea

ref contest (eg. $10) would be good as it will help in the increase of forum members and more advertisers for active forum

Hmm it is good idea to have a referal contest but a bigger prize in referal contest may end up with unfair competition and use of illegal and useless resources to get referals, i mean not necessary such referals come to post rather to increase referal count of their referers. So we must do something the more one's referal is active the more he hearn so that every one would try to refer only legit members and also motivate them to be active.

You can check current forum and monitors what new hyips are currently one and needing more members and earnings. At best you are beginning with long term programs. Just prepare a contact message you are sending to admin by personal email or contact formular.

I do agree with you. However, what thing your forum is about also depends when you refer new admins. If your forum deals with HYIP's or Forex then you can contact Hyip owners and Forum brokers to advertise on your forum. You can also use google adsense or several such ad services to earn some incentives for yourself.

I do agree with you. However, what thing your forum is about also depends when you refer new admins. If your forum deals with HYIP's or Forex then you can contact Hyip owners and Forum brokers to advertise on your forum. You can also use google adsense or several such ad services to earn some incentives for yourself.

i think this idea of contacting the admins would seldom work because the admin might skip the email/message thinking that this is a spam email or may also think that they are "begging" for advertisers

i think the best way is- advertising in other ptp forums

i think this idea of contacting the admins would seldom work because the admin might skip the email/message thinking that this is a spam email or may also think that they are "begging" for advertisers

i think the best way is- advertising in other ptp forums

Well, the way I have mentioned is a very famous way of online marketing. This is done by contacting the admins. of different websites through their site support system and if the admins. want their site to get promoted, to do contact us back. I myself have tried this strategy and it do work and is a good way of searching for advertisers.

Well, the way I have mentioned is a very famous way of online marketing. This is done by contacting the admins. of different websites through their site support system and if the admins. want their site to get promoted, to do contact us back. I myself have tried this strategy and it do work and is a good way of searching for advertisers.

How we will really convinced them to advertisers to our forum? Is it only the traffic or it is also the where it should be placed? I see a forum having only one advertisers and that is very new do you think that only one advertisers is enough to start a forum? :D

How we will really convinced them to advertisers to our forum? Is it only the traffic or it is also the where it should be placed? I see a forum having only one advertisers and that is very new do you think that only one advertisers is enough to start a forum? :D

Looking for advertisers through a marketing email is simple. All you have to do is create am email which has all the basic information of your site and the adverting positions and costs of the ads. Don't forget to mention your contact email and if needed your only chat id. Once the admin. of the website sees your email, then if he is interested, he will contact you back with either an offer or by showing his interest to buy a ad on your site.

Looking for advertisers through a marketing email is simple. All you have to do is create am email which has all the basic information of your site and the adverting positions and costs of the ads. Don't forget to mention your contact email and if needed your only chat id. Once the admin. of the website sees your email, then if he is interested, he will contact you back with either an offer or by showing his interest to buy a ad on your site.

So by email marketing is the way to get advertisers. Of course, before we get the advertisers we first need to get traffic to our forum and wonder how they do or even a new forum can get advertisers that fast if the site dont have high traffic. Are advertisers are strict in the traffic of the site? :D

So by email marketing is the way to get advertisers. Of course, before we get the advertisers we first need to get traffic to our forum and wonder how they do or even a new forum can get advertisers that fast if the site dont have high traffic. Are advertisers are strict in the traffic of the site? :D

Yes, the alexa rank of your website does matter a lot as the advertisers look to advertise on sites which has a lot of traffic on it. However, if the forum is new, then the advertisement rates can be kept low in order to attract advertisers to advertise on their forum.

Yes, the alexa rank of your website does matter a lot as the advertisers look to advertise on sites which has a lot of traffic on it. However, if the forum is new, then the advertisement rates can be kept low in order to attract advertisers to advertise on their forum.

Perhaps, what could be the advertisement rates if that could be a new forum? I wonder how much for a new forum made to gain advertisers since that advertiser rates are low. And i think that most of the ptp forums have the same strategy to gain advertisers. Rates will be lower at first and high rates if the site is having good traffic. :D

Perhaps, what could be the advertisement rates if that could be a new forum? I wonder how much for a new forum made to gain advertisers since that advertiser rates are low. And i think that most of the ptp forums have the same strategy to gain advertisers. Rates will be lower at first and high rates if the site is having good traffic. :D

The advertising rates mostly depends upon the alexa ranking of the site. The better your rankings is the more chances of your forum to receive better advertising rates. For a new site, any reasonable amount for advertising would be enough as it will help the admin. recover his initial investment on his site.

The advertising rates mostly depends upon the alexa ranking of the site. The better your rankings is the more chances of your forum to receive better advertising rates. For a new site, any reasonable amount for advertising would be enough as it will help the admin. recover his initial investment on his site.

So for new forum then there is no ideal advertising amount to have. But still can negotiate with the admin for the reasonable amount they will decide. It is really difficult for other admins of PTP forums that stating their advertising price. :D

So for new forum then there is no ideal advertising amount to have. But still can negotiate with the admin for the reasonable amount they will decide. It is really difficult for other admins of PTP forums that stating their advertising price. :D

As far as I know, the advertisers who are interested in advertising on the forum, replies back to the marketing email with their own offers on how much they will be offering for the ad space. Then if both parties agrees with the ad rate, then they deal and the advertisement is placed on the forum.