Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

That's just it. It depends on how a member makes posts in forums. I have said the way I does mine. Anyway,I have not seen you in this forum for some days now. I even checked the forum yesterday because I want to make some few posts in the PTP section,then I found out that I was still the last poster.

Yes you are right. I really haven't been around the PTP but I have been running some skeletal posting in the Forex section. I guess we now have some company here and I think it will give a boost to the PTP section of the forum. I saw rexway o'er there in the PTP and it means there will be more posters to discuss.

can I promote my own website???is it allowed to

provide a link to my website.admin plz reply.

Of course,you can promote your website in this forum and if you want to promote it,there is a way you do it. Create a thread about your website and post in the appropriate section. Your referral link can only be in the first post,don't litter the thread or threads with your referal links. There is even a section where you can advertise. Take a proper look at the forum rules before you start posting,it will help you a lot.

Yes that is true you can also do it through your signature just try and click on profile then your signature is where you will write your website and post that is all then each time you make a post your website apear as your signature

That's a proper way of promoting a website too. Well,I have just finished making 2 rounds of posting this forum earlier today and I was impressed with the activity that I met in the forum. I will check the forum later in the evening to see if I can make one last round.

There have been quite a lot of improvement in the forum lately because I can see that the PTP is now bubbling with activities. Even the Forex section isn't left in the process. It has become a place to be where you can come around and always have something to share. Not like then when there were just very few posters sharing ideas.

I have been to the forum today thinking I will be able to make posts in the PTP section but when I got there,I found out that I was still the last poster,so I posted just a payment proof in the forum. When I am through here in DMT,I will visit the forum and make some few posts in the hyip section. I think I don't have to depend on anyone before I can accumulate points in that section.

The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1949613->U3446025. Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!. Date: 17:24 23.03.14. Batch: 52225496.

The amount of 2.4 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1949613->U3446025. Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!. Date: 17:25 23.03.14. Batch: 52225561.

All the payment was cleard here yesterday and I can see the admin and mod online I think they have come to run this forum with full potential thou I have seen the activity is not that too good to maybe soon posters will pickup easyly

Am very much suprise that you receive such huge amount of money here it is very nice for sure I do hope that I will make that much too but not in the hast for that maybe gradually and gentle posting will lead me there soon as well

That's just it,you don't have to spam the whole forum simply because you want to earn huge amount of money. Just take it slowly and before you know it,you will earn something tangible from this forum. I still prefer to be active in the sister forum to this one. If you check my points in the other forum,you will see that I have accumulated more points over there,reason is this,the sister forum loads better than this one.

For me both of the forum are ok in terms of loading and I think it is best for me to post in both forum as the device which am using have no problem in terms of loading and the reply which I do make is very fast to apear and am very much happy about this

Well,I guess it all depends on the type of browsers that we all are making use of. At least me and you are able to view the forum and make posts but some are always having errors when trying to access the forum. Well,I have made about 5 posts in the forum this morning and I will still make posts in it later in the day.

I have never had problems loading this site and this is what made me to be more active in that forum than this one. Sometimes,DMT loads slowly while MTW always load fast. I made 2 round of posting in the forum yesterday night and I liked the activity that I met there.

I personally have no problem with the both site all the site is loading very fast for me so i have no problem here to be sincere I have to keep my activity moving with particular trading session as this is the best for me

I visited the forum not quite long and I noticed that the activity in the PTP section has reduced. Anyway,I made a round of posting in the PTP section not quite long,so I need to take a break,I might resume posting in it after 3 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes but today everything was up I think I saw one new poster who is making things really difficult here to contribute he litter all the ptp section so I dont think that I can post here for now maybe sometime when someone replied all those post

Yes,you are right,I think that the member is a new member because I noticed he bumped on so many old threads. Well,the mod will surely deal with when he requests for a payout. What am I saying,he has already requested for a payout. I think when he gets deductions from his payout,he will adjust with the system.

It's good to see a lot of activities in the PTP of the forum. The member you guys talked about is quite a new member and important very sure he is busy spamming. I also saw that mod sinip of GT replied to one of his posts and one thing about him is that he seldom read other people's post before posting.

Yes,he doesn't read members post. I think he would just check the first post of a thread then he makes his own post. The way I see the new member,I think he is a potential poster. His post are good only that they are off topic at times. Let's give him some time and see if he will improve or no not.

This is one of the best forum that exists. It been long I'm active here, and other ptp sites. I just hope I have some little time to visit here daily and make some posts. Although I've shown more interest in hyips that ptp, but there is no risk involved in ptp, and that makesit outstanding.