Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

If I were active the way I was, I would have been dangling around 800 but then, I'm back I'm the forum for good and has allocated some percentage of my time to visit it at least once every two days. I wish to extend my posting to the payment processors and also wish you will join me.

I really wish to be active just like you are in the forum but my offline works are not permitting me,anyway,I am still trying and I can be able to accumulate about 20 points in the forum. How come you have not posted in the forum today?

I really wish to be active just like you are in the forum but my offline works are not permitting me,anyway,I am still trying and I can be able to accumulate about 20 points in the forum. How come you have not posted in the forum today?

I was really busy with offline stuffs. I o9nly hopped in to check on the forum but depending on how my time permits me, I will try it out this time immediately after here. I received some quotes on my mailbox and one of them is a new poster, which means, there is at least one new poster in the forum.

Well,you can say that it has been long that payment has been processed but what I can assure you is that,you don't need to be worried about the payments. The admin will surely pay you if you put a payment request on the queue. For me,I already have one on the queue.

I know that the admin settles all payments, but he should try to quicken it, or set a static period which he does that. Many newbie in this site would only be convinced that the site pays if payments are settled always. Even if if is on monthly basis.

Well,it seems that the admin is about to process payments in the forum because I can see that my payment has been approved by mod yogesh. I tried to be more active there but members are not too active. I would have love to put another payment request on the queue that's if I can make several posts in the HYIP section but I might get deductions for that.

I have no idea before that DMT and MTW are from the same owner. It is nice to have this information. Thanks admin for creating both this PTP forums under your goodness. Although I am not a member of MTW right now, but this information gas created interest in me to be a member of MTW now and start my activity there. I am again thankfull to you Sir.

I can see that all payments have been approved here by mod Yogesh, and since have been cleared in the sister site, most apparently, that of MTW will follow suit. I saw a few new members in the forum and I think they perhaps were motivated from the payment in Yvette sister forum.

My latest payment from MTW !

The amount of 10.5 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1949613->U3801340. Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!. Date: 10:51 11.02.14. Batch: 48392550.

thanks admin.

Got paid from MTW!

The amount of 9.18 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1949613->U4480328. Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!. Date: 10:53 11.02.14. Batch: 48392875.

Thanks admin.

I'm only able to make 4 to 5 posts daily on this site, but not often. This is because I don't always get notifications on my email, and sometimes I forget this site. If I increase my activities here, I believe I will be able to reach minimum withdrawal by the end of the month, and make request.

You don't have to get notifications before you make posts in this forum. All you need to do is just to visit the forum and check all the thread from the beginning of the forum. That is what I do most of the times and at the end of the day,I will be able to achieve my goal. I have already posted in the forum today,I will visit tomorrow and make more few posts.

You don't have to get notifications before you make posts in this forum. All you need to do is just to visit the forum and check all the thread from the beginning of the forum. That is what I do most of the times and at the end of the day,I will be able to achieve my goal. I have already posted in the forum today,I will visit tomorrow and make more few posts.

If we do it this way always, making posts on all thread will seems like we are post chasing, just to earn more points. And it is very difficult for you to bump into a discussion that you don't really understand.

• 2 weeks later...

@Hadg33 is right because personally, I don't even get any notification before visiting the forum. What I simply do is visit the section I want to post in and make my posts. I didn't activate any notification for the except quotes and PM or maybe when there is a visitors message.

That's just it. It depends on how a member makes posts in forums. I have said the way I does mine. Anyway,I have not seen you in this forum for some days now. I even checked the forum yesterday because I want to make some few posts in the PTP section,then I found out that I was still the last poster.

Finally we have some good forums left till now to post and earn. And if Money talk World too is from the same DMT admin then i wouldn't waste a single second and register with them. But is there also a rule of limited posts as here and if not then its really a good cake to cut.

Finally we have some good forums left till now to post and earn. And if Money talk World too is from the same DMT admin then i wouldn't waste a single second and register with them. But is there also a rule of limited posts as here and if not then its really a good cake to cut.

Yes this forum is owned and controlled by the same admin of DMT (Mayurbora). You need to register here because I can say that this forum is one of the paying forums that we have left. For post limitation that you talked about,I don't think there is a post limit in the forum but in the sister forum which is DMT,there is a post limit.