Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

well, i see that this site is really good. it is those who do not visit the site more often that thinks that the admin is not paying. i think, the admin is a busy person who is only able to attend to requests only on weekends. It is stated on the site news. He may get new option to get the members paid.

• 2 weeks later...

Its a nice forum. I guess they might be updating security or something like that. Who knows? Well, moneytalkvillage got hacked in by a syria hacker and post a message with Syria president and no one can log in or get pass the message. It was really slow to load so now mtv is down to fix it. I hope that these forums have good security or else they will be hacked into. Now, I'm excited for it to be back up cause I like to post there as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

well i guess it time i give this forum some of my posting time i have being to the forum but the only thing i dont like about the forum is the late payment of members post,i will have loved if the admin of the program has being processing payment right on time of the forum,i will will have loved to give the forum some kinda trial but i will resume posting anyway.

I see. So, still it's about the payment process that makes it difficult in the forum to make activities. I don't know if the admin can do faster payments now but I wanted to give some time to be active and see if we can get paid quicker now and we can motivate other members.

• 2 weeks later...

I have not been able to post on the site because I have been so busy with offline things. So I'm just hoping that I would be able to get some post on the site once again soon. Maybe I would be able to start posting again later on. So if I would be able to manage my time well that I might post here daily once again. This is still one of the best forum for me because it's still paying.

I visited the forum today and make about 10 posts in the hyip section,I wanted to make posts in the PTP section but there was no activity there so I had to head for the hyip. Anyway,I was able to reach the minimum payout today and I have requested for a payout. I just hope it gets approved soon.

Yes,I got paid and I am very glad about it. I got the payments when I really needed it. Anyway,if you can be active and I am active as well,there would be no problem in reaching the minimum payout. I am not chanced right now,but I will try my best to make posts in the forum later in the day.

• 2 weeks later...

I can see that you have been very active on the site,I have made some replies to your posts. I am also going to be very active here only if you are active but if you are not active,it would be very difficult for me to achieve my goal in the forum. Though I can achieve it solely if I am posting in the hyip section but the truth is the hyip section consumes a lot of time. Anyway,I am just planning to put a payment request on the queue.

do not know what's wrong with this forum because if I make a post definitely ask her to repeat, but if it turns out to repeat my post in an existing thread that I posted, the forum also feels very heavy, the admin may soon fix this problem so that I can flexibility in making a post back on this forum!