Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I haven't posted in MTW for a very long time now, I think the last time I did was back in 2012, and I only posted around 100 posts just enough to reach the minimum number of points to request for a payment. But I do see that along with DMT, it is one of the more active ones in terms of payments being processed efficiently and quickly, which is key to making any forums popular

The activity is not doing well. My post is still the last post on the site as well. So I just hope that the other members would continue to post on the site as well later on. I would definitely want to see nice activity on the site once again. It will be wonderful if I would be able to make nice amount this week.

I have not able to continue my posting in MTW forum and I thought, I can make 50 points at that time. I guess I will just try today if I can achieve two rounds of posting and do also daily posting as much as I can in order to have good point of request.

I have not been able to continue posting on site as well as I am very much busy offline. I can only managed to post in few forums. But I am still trying to make post if I can find the time. So I just hope that I would be able to find more time so I just hope that I would always have nice points weekly. But I would say that this week that I have not earned well.

I have request payments for 500 points in here. My goal is to continue posting and hoping to reach another 500 points in here or 1,000 points total. Then I will going to slow down after that. I know mtw is paying good and paying well still until now. I do hope activity in here will be maintained as to be honest I do earn 5 dollars minimum each month in here. if your request of payments is still pending then try to post and reach 500 points. I'm sure you will get paid before you reach another 500 points.

I hope to have more points in the next days currently, I'm having here more than 500 points already but not have plan yet for the new payout or just add the points that I have currently in my existing payout which is not yet approved so, I might have better payout.

I've slowed down on posting.I am hoping that I would be ableto focus here later on because I do want to keep on getting more points on the site. bot I am just hoping that would get paid already. we have been waiting for the payment for quite some time already. so I hope they would be processing payments soon

i can say it is good paid to post program. i just joined this site i hope to earn some good money there without any major problem in payment process the most best for me is that admin of this site is very helpful and honest, also the minimum payout is low and the rate is enough good comparing to other paid to post programs nowadays.

i can say it is good paid to post program. i just joined this site i hope to earn some good money there without any major problem in payment process the most best for me is that admin of this site is very helpful and honest, also the minimum payout is low and the rate is enough good comparing to other paid to post programs nowadays.

Its really one of the most stable ptp forum as well. As right now theirs just too many ptp forum that has delayed or stop paying but mtw right now is paying good and paying well and I do hope that in two to three years time we can see this site paying good and paying well as well. I know its so tempting to post in high rate ptp forum. But most high rate ptp forum does not last long. While this forum has 2 cents rate and paying good.

That's why I often post here than in the forums that looks promising. So far, MTW forum also have long payment queue and wish that admin might process those. And yet, I will going to achieve another payout here this week which I'm not sure if will be included in the payout.

I am trying to get my focus on the image once again as I have already lost my focus on posting on the site. So I would try to do some post tomorrow as today I think it is good to be pretty difficult for me to do some post on the site. So I just hope that I would be able to make like 50 points tomorrow.

many people decided to invest in this program, as for me i will be trying more be active here.. since i think this forum still worthy and yesterday i made about 20 posts here and make sure that i post here with other 20 posts today.Many people will like this forum if admin speed up the payment.

Its take me six days to finish posting 25 post in here. I really don't know why its take me that long but right now I make sure that I will going to priorities this site hoping that I can make good income in here each month. I know its so hard to make good income in here each month if I will not going to post in here daily. My priority right now is to post in here at least four times a week.

It seems as a good ptp program, it has good rates per post. i joined this site and i will try more there with such rates like that. i hope to earn some good money there without any major problem in payment process.

If you would focus more on the site as that it would not take six days prior a week before you would make nice amount on the site. But I think sometimes we just have different priorities. But I am just hoping that I would be able to prioritize this site once more just like before so that I would be able to make payout again for

i see in this forum there are some members that only focusing their activities in one section only, well i think that is not good at all for this forum, also with that thing happening other people who active to post in other section have problem to make post here

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who is experiencing this. Right now the site is loading but when I login theirs a database error. Its happen to me since last night. I don't know what but I'm hoping that I can post in here again and I do hope to make a good start in here again. I'm sure in the long run I can see myself earning good amount of money in mtw. As its really a good and stable ptp forum.

If you would focus more on the site as that it would not take six days prior a week before you would make nice amount on the site. But I think sometimes we just have different priorities. But I am just hoping that I would be able to prioritize this site once more just like before so that I would be able to make payout again for

I think if we are an active member in this forum then we won't have so much issue with this forum, today i visited the site but didn't login here and saw there are quite good activities here, there are some active members that keep posting in this forum and it seems they aimed to earn more from here.

I'm trying now to maintain my posting in here hoping to reach 1,000 points before I got paid. Tomorrow I'm hoping to reach 725 points in here. I know I'm still far from my 1,000 points goal but I'm hoping with daily posting in here I can reach my 1,000 points in less than 10 days. I'm sure by then I already get paid by mtw. As this is what I'm hoping to happen right now.

I have made new posts here this afternoon and still lacking of some activities. I will still again do daily activities and to have it for my next payout. I just think it's difficult to maintain the activities but then, I know that I will going to have good points this week.

Nice Forum site , this site pay their member $0.04 per thread and $0.03 per post and minimum payout is $3 . Which payment processor they pay their member? Is limited or unlimited reply post comments. Site looking very good. I will join this site very soon If they pay paypal payment processor.

Yes the forum is paying but the problem here is that the forum is just somehow delayed this days in terms of payment processing which is not that good at all so the best option is that any poster must do according to his heart

Nice Forum site , this site pay their member $0.04 per thread and $0.03 per post and minimum payout is $3 . Which payment processor they pay their member? Is limited or unlimited reply post comments. Site looking very good. I will join this site very soon If they pay paypal payment processor.

Are you kidding, this forum pay a 2 cent per post, you might read the first update from the admin, I have not gotten back to this forum because the problem has not been in the process of repayment by admin, hopefully the admin to process payments on this forum.

Yes the forum is paying but the problem here is that the forum is just somehow delayed this days in terms of payment processing which is not that good at all so the best option is that any poster must do according to his heart

I am agree with you this forum site now in days payment process is not Instant. This forum site admin post thread that he/she is busy but he/she pay payment his/her member every weekend . The admin delay for payment but admin paying all member.