Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I haven't really noticed new posters in MTW but I've seen a few new posters in the sister forum. I'm hoping to see new posters in the forum soon as they will help enhance the forum activity especially if they are very active and they don't make spam posts.

I'm almost done with my round of posting if I still have ever time then, I will try the other sections to seek for some replies and make discussions as well. Depends on me if there are enough and good discussions that we will have in those sections.

I'm also done on posting on the site as well . Anyway last night the site was down for anything our interactive think. So now it's back. I don't know the reason why it was down with DMT also. So I have no choice than to post in somewhere else while waiting for the site to get back online, I know are just too happy to see the site is back now online as we can continue posting on the site once again.

I will just have for now, 250 points target to have a payout and then, later this week, I will just accumulate more points. I'm very glad that I can again achieve to be regularly posting in MTW and since other members are keep their activities in daily basis so, this will be advantage for me.

I request payments for 400 points also not 500 points that I use to. But now I have 525 points and I don't know if I'm going to edit my 400 points to make it 500 points since its not yet approved anyway or I will just going to wait for payments then I will going to request payments again. Anyway no matter what I still do post in here on regular basis. So its really not that big issue for me if I will going to edit it or just have two pending request of payments in case theirs still pending payments.

I don't know if I would be able to reach 500 points soon. So I just hope that I would be able to reach my goal on the site as well so that I would be able to focus more in other forums also. Anyway I would be happy if I would be able to see nice activity on the site as well later on. So that I can do more than one round of post on the site

I think you can reach 500 points quickly if you can always active in this forum, if it's for my own very difficult to reach 50 points, because I have to divide the time because I was in college, the one day I could only make 10 posts or too be less than 10 posts.

Last night I was able to make a lot of post on the site so I think I would be able to make a lot also today. I would definitely post first here before I would make post on the other forums. I would say that the slow payment that I would still love to prioritize this site more than the other forums.

Its good to see consistency in the activities of a few posters here, else the general activity in the forum will be very low as many posters have reduced their activity in the forum. I'm expecting that posters that reduced their activity in MTW resume their posting so that the general activity of the forum will increase.

I have already made 50 points today and hopefully, I can have another round of posting in MTW this evening so that I will be having my goal for the payout for tomorrow. Since, my goal for the meantime is just 250 points for the new payout and also I have 250 points in other.

I would like to post more on the site although I have been able to post again just now but I think that I have the time to do more posts on the site as well. So I just hope that I would see some new posts again later on. So I just hope that I would be able to make like another 20 points later on.

My aim today is to reach 200points and I think I have over 150points in the forum so I need about 50points which is equivalent to 25posts. Focus is all I need in order to achieve my aim. I'll just ensure that I try as much as possible to avoid offline activities so that I won't get distracted.

My aim today is to reach 200points and I think I have over 150points in the forum so I need about 50points which is equivalent to 25posts. Focus is all I need in order to achieve my aim. I'll just ensure that I try as much as possible to avoid offline activities so that I won't get distracted.

Keep your good work mate. I'm till not joining MTW forum since I'm still want to focus in this forum and some forum also. Maybe next week I will join the MTW family and make some nice post there. Sharing is caring, this is what I do believe. By sharing in PTP forum, we will also get some credit that we can use to cashout and turn it into money :D

I would like to be more focused here although I have been able to post again. So for now I am just trying to make sure I would be able to maintain my activity on this site as well. So I just hope that would see nice activity on the site. So I just hope that another 20 post I would be able to do later.

Just have here my new payout and I'm not sure if our mod will going to approve the remaining as there are new ones approved as I can see in the payment section. I will have two payouts waiting in the queue and see, if I can still add more points later this evening.

I just finished making a post on this forum and I see that my proposed payment request has not been approved by the moderator, while the newly mengjukan pembayan new demand has been approved months ago, I hope the moderator can do that fairly as possible since it is supposed that the first request is that in the first!

I have checked out the site just now and I have seen new activity on the site once again. So I would have the chance to know on posting on the site as well. So I would just hope that I would be able to reach 500 points soon. So maybe tomorrow I would be able to accomplish my goal on the site.

I thought i would be able to make posts in the forum today but unfortunately for me i was unable to make a single post in the forum,time has really gone now,if not that i would have tried at least to make a round of posting in the forum,anyways tomorrow is another day,i should be starting my posting in this forum.

I'm happy that my request of payments has been approved already and its full 5 dollars. I'm hoping that this week or next week that latest their will be a payment. I do continue to post in here on regular basis. I'm still far from my points target as I really want to reach 1,000 points so that if I get paid with my 5 dollars request of payments I can request again for another 5 dollars worth of post but until now I only manage to reach 675 points.

It's okay if I have not been able to request $5. But this week I would make sure I would request like 500 points also. So I am trying to keep on posting and maintaining my focus on the site. I try my best not to get bored so I would be able to keep on posting on the site as well.

I have a total of 550 points but I know that I still need to wait for the other payout to get approved before, I will be confident for the whole amount of points I have to be paid. Honestly, I wanted to post as much as I can see new replies in the subscribed threads but there are times that it's just as good as 50 points.

More or less I have the same amount of points on the site now. Anyway I am just glad that I have been able to post a lot but now I have not seen any new posts on the site as I think that the members are still active in other forums first. So I would just wait for the other members of the doing their post on the site as well later on. I'm more active here than on DMT actually because I have been used to posting here a lot.

I'm still waiting for my payment. So I just hope that I would be able to receive my payment on the site very soon.I know it is a good paying forum. So I think that I have made the best decision that I have made to be active on this site as well. So I would continue posting here and I don't even forget to check out the site.

@indieover, you are lucky your payment has been approved by a moderator, my own waiting from 4 days ago until now has not been approved by the moderator and I do not know what to do because now I rarely make a post in this forum, maybe I'll continue if my payment request has been approved.

Yeah it was immediately approved. But I think that your payment request would just be approved before the admin would process the payment. So we might still get the payment on the same day. Not just because I have been approved now that I would get paid ahead of you. So you don't have to worry at all. Actually I might request another payout later on as well.