Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex market is the largest market

Of course, we are into risk in order to achieve better earnings. If we don't risk then, we will not gain bigger profits. That's what we are into Forex trading to lower the risk but to gain more profits which sounds interesting and easy but difficult to implement or find a way to do it because, most of the traders will not able to do it or seek it properly and always fail.

yeah so that is why we must be careful if we are traders since it give us risk which is equal with something that people can earn :D, and since they are high risk online business so to see someone fail is something that we must learn since and that thing is normal thing because i think many of them not realize how hard to earn in forex and how risky is it :D

Actually forex has to use the internet connection. So, we can put it under the online business, or internet business. So, we can take conclusion here, online business or internet business is much bigger than forex trading here. This is the biggest market in the world because can be used anywhere

Actually forex has to use the internet connection. So, we can put it under the online business, or internet business. So, we can take conclusion here, online business or internet business is much bigger than forex trading here. This is the biggest market in the world because can be used anywhere

wow from where do you know the thing that i bold? FOREX have been exist before you were born but with more traditional way, i think you should read some economic history about that thing dude, and that thing still exist(traditional way), but as internet grows some people prefer this way because it is easy but brokers still have traditional way for forex too. and i can say they are large market but largest.

Well, forex trading will not be big and huge without the internet here. So, now The Fact is, all forex trading, I can say 99% forex trading is using the internet connection. So, the era is changing. We will not return in the uncivilized era before you were born here. Forex is one of the Online Business.

i don't know how much that percentage is, but i assume it is not 99% but 95% there are some forex trader that still use phone too, and we can see that now as internet grows, it also make more trader that want to come into forex market, that increase the risk, competition and also big rate for loss trading

Its the biggest market and the best market right now. I do hope that I can be a successful forex trader. I do hope that I'm going to be the best trader and so far so good that I see myself earning. I know its hard to make some earning in forex but if I want to make money I want to make sure that I'm risking half of my capital. Because no guts no glory. That's my trading cry.

NO doubt forex is one of the biggest financial market ever and all other stock markets are very small in front of forex market . And Forex is giving an opportunity to the normal people like us to trade and earn some profits that is really great and that is the reason i like forex market .

I just open a new thread about Forex market is one of the online business market. And almost every one here agree about this thing here. So, now, we find the better conclusion here, forex market is the largest Online Business market in the world. Because except forex market, online business is much bigger

It's business it covered the Financial market which we all know that everyone or every country, banks, traders depends on. And even the small unit has an effect in the current which is not noticeable in the big market. Definitely, it's the biggest you can see in the hyip that there are also those who use this Forex trading in their business while we can see also the stock market connected on it.

NO doubt forex is one of the biggest financial market ever and all other stock markets are very small in front of forex market . And Forex is giving an opportunity to the normal people like us to trade and earn some profits that is really great and that is the reason i like forex market .

before normal people who have few bucks cannot start trading but now you can so say thanks for internet because if they are not exist i am sure until now you won't become a trader, now with about $50 people can start trading, before you need more than $100 or $200 to start trade in forex, and even like that forex is always be the biggest market

we can call that forex is the larget also the biggest market because they are liquid market and have very great movement rather than other field and also become unsustainable one :D, even like that forex have so many surprise and they also become one of the place for newbie or other trader to earn money easily and just by small deposit, i think that is other part that make forex as the largest market

currency trading is biggest market in the world indeed. the transaction circulation is around trillions per day and every traders have opportunity to take advantage from it. but we should compete with other retail traders, bank, and financial institution in order to take advantage.

that is very liquid, money will be live as long as economy is exist :D, and we can see with more people that involve into so many kind of industry, forex will be involved in that thing too, so that is why they have very fast and very big transaction circulation, plus with internet it will be more bigger because more people have more chance to trade

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yes, forex market is largest market. Forex market is thirty times larger then US economy. Those who want to trade in forex market can join forex market easily, lots of broker are available for trading. Billions of currency is exchange daily.

lol, US economy is lower than Forex because forex is not only US but also from other world, it is so absurd if you want to compare it, since US economy is part of forex too, by the way i don't see any potential market aside from that forex itself and for us, it is better if we don't play here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes, money is what we all use right so it will be big since we all use it. Its the basic of our needs. Now, its huge and that is great cause it creates trends and opp for making profit. If it was smaller in size, the trend might be less, demand might be less and less chance for us to make money so big is good. I really like how big it is. Its big but it doesn't mean that everyone comes out winning. 

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is a very big market. There is money to be made. Anyone can involve in forex. Its a 24 hour market and anyone around the globe can trade. As long as you have the skills you should trade and try out your luck. It will be here for awhile cause what will people do without money. As long as there are inequality in economy, there will always be trend to profit from. I think the third world country is catching up to high recently. It looks like China is even wealthier than the US, soon they will be the best. 

• 3 months later...

No doubt, the Forex market is the largest financial market in the world with a daily turnover of not less than 5 trillion dollars. This is a record that the stock market couldn't beat and it makes it a market worth enviable and all want to join. However, it is one of the riskiest market.