Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eugold - eugold.org

nomiasif

Until now I have not been on the demand for payment by the admin, do not know why the admin has not paid me, she said she waited much so that he could immediately be able to process it all, the system should not be like this, it makes me upset!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is true what you say when admin wait let members make many new requests and will be directly in the process as well, I just saw my payment request has been approved by a moderator so I can be calm and just waiting for the payment by the admin.

this program is now the best place one can click and get paid on time,the admin of the program has really being doing a great job with the forum and as for me,i have been very active on the forum as i now make post on the forum everyday now,though i only request cash out on the forum once a week,the program is the best ptp program for now

I hope that by tomorrow admin will clear the payouts as that will be weekend. Also, it seems that we will not expect payments for LR because of it's currently down. And yet, I will need to make 30 posts also and hopefully, I can achieve it this evening before midnight which I will rest in posting.

That is very correct the admin is doing fine and now I also hope that the forum will regain much popularity when they add webmoney as their source of payment.

But for me I think that making payment for the Perfectmoney account will be excellent here.

I'm thinking of requesting payments either vie webmoney or paypal. I still don't know which one is better for me right now. But I'm hoping to use webmoney so that I can invest in forex using webmoney. I'm really happy and excited that in the long run I can still end up having online earnings like eugold because other ptp forums still undecided when to pay.

• 2 weeks later...

I was temporary banned in this forum this morning by the admin,he said I was attacking his man,I don't know what that suppose to mean,me nad his man got talking in a thread and I was pointing some facts why we all are posting in PTP,I catually said we all are posting in PTP forums just because we want to earn from it,but the mod that I got involved with never accepts that fact and this morning I was unable to access my account,very annoying,the forum should just try and get more qualified mods,there are some sentimental mods in the forum. Most especially "Nomiasif and JoeltonsInv". I am familiar with them,but they are not real.

Its good to know that you have been paid in the forum,I though I would be paid too but the admin did not process my payment request,he even deleted the thread 'cos I can't find it in any of the threads in the payment section side. I hope if my payment request gets lifted then I would get my payment.

Its good to see your payment proof,I can see that the forum is doing pretty well,but I must say that the admin is really acting up. Why would he ban me for replying a mod in the forum,he said I am attacking his partner but the partner was just going off point. Anyways I don't still care about the forum,I just want to get my doe and free the freaking forum.

The admin which I know is very kind maybe there is a little misunderstand here which you suppose to resolve with them now the admin is processing payment fast and i have just requested for another payment which is very kind and good for me

You ought to have gotten more payments from this forum 'cos I know that this forum is a fast paying forum and you are also a fast poster. I heard that the admin now makes payments on a weekly basis. That's not just bad at,I am still waiting for my ban to be lifted.

Today , I requested my 1st payout of 109 posts here. But I am confused that the thread is still not updated with the actual points per post. I mean if the admin pay us on the quality of our post which is up to 10 cents per post ; then why we can see the 3cents per post credited to our balance.

Hello all members..i want to introduce you our first forum.Me and my friend is managing this forum.

www.eugold.org

we are paying fast payment within 24 - 72 hours

our rates are 10 cents per each quality post..

you Posts must be upto 3 - 4 lines..

Our Preferred Payment systems are

Liberty Reserve & Paypal

If you Get Payment By PAYPAL we will pay him much faster....you are free in your choice to select payment processor.

please join our forum and Promote us...thank you

www.eugold.org

Iif the admin pay us on the quality of our post which is up to 10 cents per post ; then why we can see the 3cents per post credited to our balance. and

why we get the payment on the basis of only 3 cents per post ?