Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eugold - eugold.org

nomiasif

Hello all members..i want to introduce you our first forum.Me and my friend is managing this forum.

http://www.eugold.org

we are paying fast payment within 24 - 72 hours

our rates are 10 cents per each quality post..

you Posts must be upto 3 - 4 lines..

Our Preferred Payment systems are

Liberty Reserve & Paypal

If you Get Payment By PAYPAL we will pay him much faster....you are free in your choice to select payment processor.

please join our forum and Promote us...thank you

http://www.eugold.org

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked out the site and I have seen you have been paid already for $10. So I guess you have made 100 posts for that. Such a big payment for just 100 posts. So I just wonder if I would be able to earn well on the site as well. But I would just observed the post quality of the paid members so I would know how I would post in the site as well.

The rate is 10c thats why there is some strictness.i am just following the admin rules because he want to see his forum at the top thats why he is posting very high rates.you post quality here is very good you dont need to be fear.I am the co.admin & moderator as well.He has given me authority to check posts.So i want all good members to join this.

I think this forum is very good, because when I started to join this forum, I've made ​​some big mistakes, but the admin just give a warning light to me and I still get a payment from this forum, and this is my first payment proof from this forum

Date: 4/29/2013 7:41 AM

Batch: 141914106

From Account: U2215912 (isaia)

Amount: $2.50

Memo: N/A

Thank you.

Wow thats really a great news that you have got payment from it i have seen many members who got paid as well i wish to see their payment proofs here as well.i have also joined this forum and near to make request i wish i will receive a good payout from it.

Yes, they are seems to have getting more attention day by day. I have also made 40 posts and probably will have 2 more days posting here before, I will make a payout. I hope that I will satisfy the forum posting standards and yet, many got paid already.

I am really active on this forum from last 1 week and finally today i have posted my first payment request i wish i will be able to earn a good payout from this site.I will post my payment request if i got paid by it and will tell my friends to join it.I will help admin in growing of forum.

Well congratulations to our all our member who have got payment from our forum we will really appreciate if our member invite their friends to our forum we want to make it as a digitalmoneytalk.com forum..so please make promotion of our forum ..Thanks for joining,

regards,

nomiasif

By tomorrow, I will have my first payout. Quite envious with those who have made already their second payouts but still me, struggling with the first one. And I hope in my next payout I can have reach it in a matter of 4-5 days or let's say weekly payout goal.

This forum looks good but now why payment in rare forum members get $ 10 in accordance with what was said here, today I have just completed 100 posts and make my first payment request but has not been approved by a moderator, hopefully fast processing moderator I request payment.

I don't expect that the members would always get nice post rate. the Admin need to cut down on costs so that he would be able to make a site more stable. in the beginning it is very much understandable for the admin to give such a high post rate. but now with more members, the admin would not always give 10 cents post rate.

I think the admin to pay 10 cents just for a moment, because I see now is not really the forum to pay 10 cents, a member on the forum trying to make a quality post, but the average admin only paying 4-7 $, indeed before I joined existing members who paid $ 10, but after that no more members who paid $ 10, I also request payment still has not been approved since 3 days ago but admin says will pay 8th tomorrow, but it applies to members who request payment in or all members agree to make payment requests I do not know.

It is true what you say, today my payment request has been approved by forum admin, but I only get $ 4.75, but it does not matter because they are judging my post so I can only receive with pleasure, I also see that the payment request you has been approved but not yet in the input on the thread approved.

Well all of the payments have been approved and already moved to the approved section payments may be sent today.Admin will make all payments when he will come online.

@Takiya you are right but that offer of 10$ which you are talking was valid for first 50 members and from 50 - 100 the rates were upto 10c per posts and now after 100 members as our announcement we have fixed the rates.All of the new the new request will checked by new rule.

http://www.eugold.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=1254&action=lastpost

I only have 20 post in here total. Today I will try to post again and hope to post 10 post again. I think I can post in here 10 post daily if I can. I don't really have some problem posting in here and this is the main reason why I keep on posting in here daily. The little problem that I'm facing right now is the familiarity of the site as I'm still not familiar with the site right now.

Paying on this forum, because the admin yesterday promised to pay the member admin on June 8, and keep it, this forum has now changed the rules, now a weekly payment system, this is very fun for me, because on average I can make 20 posts per day .