Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eugold - eugold.org

nomiasif

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of 4 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U5459174->U2843374. Date: 12:14 10.07.13. Batch: 27138758

Another payment received in the forum actually I wanted to have 5 dollars but admin is really fast in the payment processing recently.

Really,so you just need 20 posts in the forum to reach the payout,that shows you have not been active in the forum. I have not been posting here for like 33 days now and yet I have received payments 4 times in the forum. I must say that the forum is a good forum.

This is one of my best forum so far their payment time us very short we can make good amount of money here if we are very active the admin are always online to check and aproved payment within few days of request this forum may just turn to be on of the best someday

I am still waiting for my payment because I have not received it yet. Ithought that they are doing fast payment on the site but it doesn't seem to be lately. I would say that I am quite disappointed but I'm still trying to do my best to keep my activity here .

Though it's not been very long I discovered eugold, it has been one of my favorites upon discovery. I have not cashed out there but hope to do so soon. The activities there are always such that will prompt you to re-visit after each visit. The forum is such a nice and lovely one.

Thanks Decub..

We appreciate that you liked our forum.Hope you will promote us to make our forum to be a top ranking forums. Later admin will changed the script to vbulletin then admin will also announced for the advertisement packages for all of the users.

These are old payment proofs,payments has been pending for a week now and I can see a discussion in a forum that the admin is paying from his pocket,I don't think this would take the forum to a long place,anyways let's how long that the admin would be able to continue to pay from his pocket.

@hadg33 yeah i said that admin is currently paying from pocket but he is not lack of funds i never said that...he is busy from few days he will all members.Every forum admin pay from pocket in the start till getting advertisers. Your Admin of MMF is also paying from pocket as well because he dont advertisers. Admin is planning to change the script then advertiser will come to this forum.

do not know how long we will wait for the admin back to the forums, we can only hope that the forum admin right back in and clean up all the payments are still pending, we are still hoping the forum could walk normally again.