All Pips

Whats your Forex trading goal.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every trader has the long-term goal of making a lot of money in the markets. Most traders want to trade ‘full-time’ and quit their jobs and be financially free. These are good goals to have as a trader, yet as you probably know, few traders actually achieve them. Long-term goals are something that people in every profession strive to achieve.

• 3 months later...

In long term of course my need is earning big amount of money, like $1000 per month or even more. But right now with my capital i can only reach around $80-$100 especially after a bit loss i got a week ago. It is a big hindrance but i am sure most of traders here want to see significant increment in their earning.

I really had no goal when I started as I did not even have much clue on how to do this. It was only then when I was discussing with my friend about Forex and he told me about YesFX, it was fascinating to hear about it from him, it is the leading proprietary firm company that encourages all traders to design their own future and become something they would be proud of and I really had no hesitation in joining them with their Remote FX Traders program.

My forex trading goal for sure is to become a better trader in future so i can grab more profit and gives me a better life. I also want to be rich in my context for sure, i think all traders want to be prosper when they talk about their future with this risky business isn't it?

To be a better trader, we must try to improve our trading skills and we also can learn from our mistake. We can make forex as our income even as main income

• 2 weeks later...

I know it every trader want to be a better trader, a trader that could work bettter than other and earn more money into their pocket, who cannot dreaming of making thousands of even more than that with less trading? Everyone must be want to do that, becoming millionaire through forex is a dream for million traders out there including me.

• 2 weeks later...

My goal is very simple and that’s to make enough profits consistently. It is not easy thing to do since we need knowledge and high amount of experience to help us out with it. I am able to complete this goal with the help of my broker OctaFX, it has terrific conditions low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 for all accounts and I am even able to trade with 50 pairs so this is definitely great.

As long as you can sustain your own earning i think you will be able to earn money well from this business, right? I am sure that each trader must be have their own goal and mainly is because of money, that is the very first and the reason why we including me trade in forex. My this year target is to earn up to $200 per month and gain retunr around 50-70% of my total money that i spend for forex so far.

• 2 months later...

Making much money from this business, but that is my ultimate goal but my mid term target up to this year's end i have to earn more than $600 at the moment my earning is just around $250 if i am super lucky but at worst only $78, at average $140.