Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Whats your Forex trading goal.

I had many desires. I wants to fulfil my desires with forex trading. According to me, I can be a rich person by forex trading. I am also a good forex trader and I am learning more knowledge of forex from such kind of forums. So My knowledge is increasing day by day. And I will be a successful trader in future if I continued my strategy.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well it seems like that my forex trading goal is a bit similar to other people but one thing which differs in my goal is that I am not that much mature than most probably other forex traders are, I sometimes like to go for managed trading accounts for using the experts for making profits and reach my financial freedom goals like that.

i guess we came to this business with same goals, and all about the money, although they want to become a good trader and success with good career at this business but at last, all is about money

some of us will take it as their main job or they become a full time trader and some of them will make it as their part time job

I know it is not possible to make lucrative income from Forex over night. But it is possible. However being a beginner I have fixed my goal at Forex trading to keep a steady flow of income on investment at $5 a day with $100 in invest. I think it is possible with a 1:10 leverage trading. Which equals to .5% of profit each day. It may not be difficult to attend this mark.    

My goal in here in the forex trading market is for me to be able to make small profit so that I can be using it to take care of my needs. I don't want to be a big forex trader that will not be doing anything instead of to trade in forex. What I want to do in here is to be able to make profit from my trading and use the profit to provide for myself the needs that I have. Forex is a very very risky business for the trader to be able to rely on it.

Goals and aspirations in Forex is quite good as it helps and propels the trader to success. It is one of the things needed in the quest for more profits. Trading in Forex is one business that the trader simply has to set a target for himself and provided the target doesn't really come demanding, it is that which can set him rolling to a better achievement.

• 2 weeks later...

My goal for trading in this business is for me to be able to make profit from my tradings and be able to take care of my needs. I like forex trading because I can make very little money from my trades which I can use to buy small things that I need. That is the reason why I think that it is the best online type of business.

My goal is to be a successful trader and for this I'm learning forex with heart and soul. I'm acquiring knowledge from different E book and website and forex forum like this. After practice in demo account, now I'm trading in real account with very small lot size to gain the trading psychology.

please vote FBS in IAFT awards : link vote

THE MAIN GOAL OF THE FOREX IS TO PROVIDE THE PROFIT TO EVERY USER SO THAT WE CAN MAKE THE REAL EARNING BY USING THE INTERNET.FOREX IS ONLY THE BEST WORK TO EARN MONEY .THERE IS NO ALTERNATE OF FOREX ITS A HUGE PROFITABLE WORK IN WHICH WE CAN EARN ON DAILY BASE.WE CAN MAKE TRADE EVERY DAY OR EARN REAL MONEY

• 1 month later...

My forex trading goal is for me to be able to make profit from trading in the forex business and be able to reduce the loss that I am having. I don't want to trade in forex as a big trader but want to make little profit since I am a small trader and I am trading with little capital.

My forex trading goal is for me to be able to make profit from trading in the forex business and be able to reduce the loss that I am having. I don't want to trade in forex as a big trader but want to make little profit since I am a small trader and I am trading with little capital.

@stekin, well Forex grows with time and you might discover you will keep liking it the more as time goes on and might want to trade in it full time. For me, I mix Forex with other things and when it comes knocking to trade in it full time, then I wouldn't hesitate to do so. I wish to become a prosperous trader as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Having 100,000 dollars trading capital total is my main goal in forex trading. If I can achieve this then I can say I am a successful forex trader. But right now I'm lucky if I can survive with my small trading capital. My hope and dream is to have a 100,000 dollars trading capital. But lets face it its hard to have that much trading capital in forex and believe that you will end up getting paid.

My goal is to earn 500 dollars  a month. This is what I really want to achieve right now. I do know I can manage to earn 50 dollars a month on regular basis now for many months now. But I have hard time breaking the 200 dollars a month more that I usually do earn before I got MC few months back. And since I become more defensive in trading I end up earning less also.

The purpose of trading I do is get to the maximum profit. I tried to trade with the best system I've made. I tried to survive in the forex business while continuing to work to improve trading skills which I did by trying to enter the contest. one of the contests that I follow is on demo account contests Armada Markets

If I have 10,000 dollars trading capital I can say I reach my first trading goal in forex. My total goal is to have a minimum of 10 trading forex broker sites that have 10,000 dollars trading capital on each account. or 100 trading forex broker sites with 1,000 dollars trading capital on each trading account. I do believe that some day I can really grow my trading account and become millionaire.