Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Whats your Forex trading goal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My goal for trading in this business is for me to be able to make profit from my tradings and be able to take care of my needs. I like forex trading because I can make very little money from my trades which I can use to buy small things that I need. That is the reason why I think that it is the best online type of business.

Now I am a little confused I want to take trading for more longer time with me and not leave it after a few years because I can see some benefits in forex trading and a good source of income in the coming years when I might get more experienced.

• 2 weeks later...

If I can earn 1,000 dollars a month I can say I'm already happy with my earnings. this is my target earnings. I do hope that eventually I can become a successful forex trader. I do earn just 100 dollars a month. and this only mean that I need to have 30,000 dollars as I have 3,000 dollars right now and just earning 100 dollars a month. But stil earning is an earning.

If I can earn 1,000 dollars  a month I would be happy. But right now I do only have limited funds I do earn about 100 dollars  more or less and that means its only 10% of my target profit. But I do know I can handle my trading account in here and make big income in here. I'm so sure I will be making so much profit in here without any problem. I'm sure of that.

• 3 weeks later...

Your aims needs to be modest but to generate some money. I want to make some money with no wide range of chance so I'm getting it slowly and gradually but certainly. I Believe making side funds is often good. I fairly invest the night buying and selling then likely out. I prefer to make more money or simply just to play it trigger its like a game to me. I would like tot have some enjoyment but the industry is horrible often. Now, any kind of profit is good. I usually do not dream as well large since it will take significant hazards also. 

Right now most of my trading accounts are dangerously low in free margin. My safe side is 1000% free margin at least. I do hope that I can continue trading and slowly building my trading account until such time that I have 1,000% free margin again. This is why I want to keep on trading and hoping to make big income in forex trading.

My goal is to keep growing and improving myself. I know becoming a successful trader isn't something that looks easy but I also know that those who have are not double headed. What matters is how we work towards achieving this feat. I hope to keep keeping on from day to day and finally make something good out of it.

• 1 month later...

My goal on forex is to make consistent profit. I have a dream to take forex as my career and to become a successful and professional trader. I want to build my career with forex because this business has freedom of work. I want to be a successful trader . I want to earn huge money from here . But i know it is not very easy to become a successful trader .Trader need huge experience and knowledge for that. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link to acieve my goal to be consitent

• 2 weeks later...

I want to earn 500 dollars a month minimum. This is my earning goal. I do hope that I can become a successful trader some day. But right now I am already half way as I do earn about 250 dollars a month. I do hope that I can achieve more profit in the near future. Forex trading will become my best earning machine some day.

dear i want to get profit but i dont think about huge because forex is very risky work.in forex it is not easy to earn profit for every new trade.if you want to take profit then always check the market position wheater it ois positive or negative for us.small goal is best if you are beginner.

my goal is to be a professional forex trader. make profit and trade fully for the rest of my life. however, require high amount of capital to enabling me to generate high profit. while currently I am trade with small capital, so, the goal now is collect capital, while I am trade for part time. and not a full time.

the goal for every forex trader is to earn more and more money with daily routine and make their standard of living up and up. i want to make career in forex trading and to make good money and reputation to earn money and pride both. Forex trading is a business with an unlimited opportunity of earning.

• 2 weeks later...

I have three goals right now. My first goal is to have 10,000 dollars trading capital and having 20 trading account with minimum of 100 dollars trading capital each. I also want to have three of this account with 1,000 dollars trading capital each. That's my target for this year. So far I have 20 trading accounts but six still below 100 dollars and I have three accounts that has 800 to 900 dollars trading capital. So I do hope I can achieve my goal for this year. The second goal is to have 20,000 dollars trading capital total and my third goal is to have 100,000 dollars trading capital total.

My main goal is to have 100,000 dollars trading capital and earn 5,000 dollars a month. But right now. I have big loses and from 10,000 dollars I end up having 5,000 dollars plus trading capital. Right now I am trying to figure ways and means to make it back again. My goal is to keep on trading until I reach my main goal of 100,000 dollars trading capital.

Like everyone we all have goal to become rich overnight or quickly but that obviously is something way too difficult. My current goal is just to earn a decent amount from which i can get financial freedom. I am currently trading with OctaFX to complete my goal and i would say that without their features like No quotes, Instant payments, Low spread 0.2 and just 5 USD to start. This journey would have been really impossible and incomplete.

I am so far happy that I can say I can manage to have 10 trading accounts in instaforex. This is now my priority goal. To have ten trading accounts with 1,000 dollars trading capital minimum each. My objective is to make sure that I can guarantee myself some good profit in here. So I am really hoping to have some good chance of making some good profit in here.

I'm now in my way to have my 4th trading account reach 1,000 dollars. Its only have 895 dollars. So I still need to earn 105 dollars and I will going to breach the 1,000 mark to have my 4th 1,000 dollars trading account. I am really excited and I am really hoping that some day I can become a big time forex trader. I just hope that my trading account can really hold.