Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Whats your Forex trading goal.

My sole aim in Forex is to become successful and achieve financial freedom. i do not have the intention to become famous trader or sell any signals or robots. My sole aim is to fulfill my financial dreams and Forex is potential market and is capable of providing me the opportunities to realize my financial dreams provided I dedicate time and efforts to learn Forex thoroughly.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my Forex trading goal is to be successful as a trader,personally i really don't like the idea of seeking job and waking around 5am to prepare for work,i like the idea of working from home and to be sincere am thinking of quitting my 9-5 job to start Forex trading fully,though i haven't reach my target on investment that wil make me quit my job but when i reach my capital target i will difinately leave work to trade as full time job

My motivation in forex trading is to find additional revenue and learn the ins and outs of macroeconomics that I will go into later, In addition, I also hope to get tambahn money as capital for investment in real terms, because I want to become a successful entrepreneur.

My trading goal,hm it is complicated to say but in the end it reach to one thing called profit. I think for all traders their main and the last goal in each trading is profit, with profit they can use it to withdraw or something that they want or even compound it later, and with profit it means we are a good traders that already did a good job.

• 1 month later...

my goal is to be rich . i want to be a hardworking man and i want to be honest person. so i need to learn more and more about forex and earn some real money from here. when a man would be a good trader he can do it

• 4 weeks later...

Get maximum profit consistently is my goal in forex trading. And I think every trader will want to get it too. But in addition to profit, there are more valuable things namely our experience in trading, the knowledge we get from these forex.

My goal is to make forex for live. We can get more than 100% a month or even a day... In forex trading thats is possible, but of course the risk will be more higher. For me get 20-30% each month is a great achievement, the most important is we can doing that consistent.

Consistency is more important than nominal profit we can get. Because make it consistent is more difficult than getting. Many traders can get profits large amounts but can not make it consistent, even not rarely the trader experience a margin call.

• 3 weeks later...

Consistency is more important than nominal profit we can get. Because make it consistent is more difficult than getting. Many traders can get profits large amounts but can not make it consistent, even not rarely the trader experience a margin call.

Yes, make the profit that we can get to be consistent is not easy. Using a large lot is not the right way to be able to get consistent profit, we should be able to minimize trading risk to get a greater profit opportunities.

My forex goal is to be a good trader. I want to be a good trader because I like the forex business. Now a days forex business is most important business. I want to be an honest and hardworking man and I want to start a forex business.

My forex goal is to be a good trader. I want to be a good trader because I like the forex business. Now a days forex business is most important business. I want to be an honest and hardworking man and I want to start a forex business.

yes, to achive our goal in forex, we should try and try, do the best. Forex give opportunity for us who wanna earn money, we should utilize it. Always improve our trading skills and discipline with our money management. Make sure that you have choose the right broker to trade in forex. Armada Markets is my choice.

• 2 weeks later...

yes, to achive our goal in forex, we should try and try, do the best. Forex give opportunity for us who wanna earn money, we should utilize it. Always improve our trading skills and discipline with our money management. Make sure that you have choose the right broker to trade in forex. Armada Markets is my choice.

Broker is also be able to influence our trading, if we are trading with broker which offers good service, surely we will feel comfort when trading, and i hope i can achieve my goal with InstaForex

• 4 weeks later...

Every individual dream in forex is to make profit out of trade, so it is left for you to trade well as to make many profit, follow good analysis control your emotions and greed as well as this are part of what determined your profitability in the field of trade.

i am in forex because i want to earn money for my needs of my life and I know it possible because forex is a very easy way to earn money.

Forex trading is good way to earn money , both for full time trader and part time trader. The most important is we want to understand the market movement. We should have enough knowledge to start. We must know and understand that to reach our goal needs process, it cant be got in quick time.

• 3 weeks later...

Your goals should be modest but to make some money. I want to make some money without a lot of risk so I'm taking it slowly but surely. I think making side money is always good. I rather spend the night trading then going out. I like to make more money or just to play it cause its like a game to me. I want tot have some fun but the market is terrible sometimes. Now, any kind of profit is good. I do not dream too big since it takes big risks too. 

• 3 months later...

I hope to make 30% of my trading capital per month. Right now, I battle to stay around 10-15% of my capital even though I don't trade more often. My goal is to become a very successful trader with a profitable trade each time I trade. Even though not always but most of the times.

I want to be effective more in trading and make the profit rate to be increase. I found improvement room in my approach and I am still perform test to make sure that I can add some of specific rules or even use another pair to enabling to get higher profit. while in other hand, I am working to collect capital too to make high invest.

For me the main thing which I want to do in forex trading is that I want to turn out if not an expert but a good forex trader i future, I want to be capable enough to make profits and satisfy my needs from using forex trading as my easy source of income and not depend on anyone else but forex trading to be my main job.

• 2 weeks later...