Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex not for greedy people

@rexway: it is fact that forex is not greedy people, also we can see that there are so many result that greedy person in forex will get nothing and only loss, also i think that forex is only patience and also dedicated person who have high WILL to trade and gain profit from their trading.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one can earn money from Forex and it is easy but risky. Both greedy and good people can earn money from forex.

But if greedy people join forex to earn much money quickly without achieving any information about forex he will loss everything.

This is true, by the system, everyone can make money from forex trading. And by the system, it is very easy to make money from forex trading. Only by clicking the chart. But, it is also easy to lose money. Greediness is one of the bad thing we have to avoid on the forex. So, we can avoid from losing money on forex trading

Forex trading is never and wont never be for greedy people because been greedy is the leading emotion to the part that lead to failure so I dont support forex and greed at the same time for no reason.

The most difficult is controlled by emotions when trading. Many traders fail because emotions can not be controlled, one of which is greedy. And that's why a lot of traders who say that trading is the biggest enemy of ourselves, it's emotion.

The most difficult is controlled by emotions when trading. Many traders fail because emotions can not be controlled, one of which is greedy. And that's why a lot of traders who say that trading is the biggest enemy of ourselves, it's emotion.

Greedy is something that we must control since that is the part of our own emotion then we must do it in the right way because sometimes emotion in trading could be helpful to give a sudden profit for us, but from my point of view controlling our emotion is one of the best way to gain consistent profit.

Lets be greed be greed. Greed is what make me want to earn more. The more I trade in forex the more I realize that I can be a successful trader. I'm sure that we can make something good out of this greediness as greed can make us learn how to trade since if we want to earn more we need to learn more. I do enjoy trading in forex and I do like to see myself earning good and earning well in here. I'm surely going to enjoy trading and earning in forex because I'm greedy.

• 3 months later...

Well, greed is a great motivator to do it right so a greedy person who wants to make lots of money will work hard at it to make some money. However, a greedy person who can't control himself will open way too many trades and then lose a lot of money that way too. He can become like a gambler and then throw all of his money away cause he's sure that he will gain all of his loss back so his psych is really poor like a gambler. I think forex can make people act like gambler too. 

• 4 months later...

Sure, greed doesn't really make any good impact in Forex. Even by extension, any form of emotion is bad in Forex. The fact is that, Forex is a business that you can make good money from but this is only possible when you are committed to learning. Also possible when you set a defined and realistic goal for yourself.

Well greedy people can become traders and trade as well but they would soon know the answer to their greed, which would be definitely loss so we should be acquire patience and think wisely that we would not simply make profits if we allow greed to interfere with our trading, I think @Decub you are right we should instead of being greedy set a daily goal for us after which we should end up the trade.

option to use big lot size make traders being greed. however, rush won't make traders to make capital growing high. take slow process will be better since traders will get loss too during the journey. if with some of losses traders losing all capital, because being greed and use high margin in trading, traders will have no chance to trading back and build the capital to growing high.

In my view forex trading is for everyone whether a person is greedy or not, forex is free for everyone to join, but we all know we reap what we sow, so this can be applied to forex trading, if we do hard work we can make profits in trading if we do not we can go in direct loss same is case with greediness, but again we can control our greed as well by using risk management measures and reducing lot size.

small and steady will win the race. forex harmful for greedy people. they are not satisfied with small profit and rush to get big profit. though the chance available, but unwise to always risking big margin all the time, while we know that market uncertain and able to make us to make wrong decisions.

If we are be greedy trader, we will lose our profit which we already get when trading. We have discipline with our target, with our plan, it's they key for us to get success in forex. We would be better if we make profit consistently although in small amount. That's why we should not be greedy in forex trading.

Greed is such a bad omen, not just in Forex but in any business any one finds himself. A greedy trader will not make something from Forex easily because he will always be battling with series of losses and discouragement as he trades. The more a trader increases his level of greed, the more he losses.

• 2 weeks later...

Majority of the traders who come into Forex come with greed and they simply see it as a place you can easily earn without having to worry a lot about the knowledge. It is only when they must have failed and lost some huge sums of money that they would consider learning in a better way. We can even say that the two of them are simply two parallel lines.