Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MAYZUS Forum - mayzus.com/forum

hoanglong

I just join this forum some time ago but now I dont know how the forum is working if the admin of the forum is going to make or creat way for me to post unlimitedly ..LOL..because I love posting on program that has high rate per post for trading like mt5

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice that after I reach 25 dollars worth of post in here each time I post my post does not earn anymore. I will going to stop posting in here and wait for the funds to appear in my mayzus trading account. I do hope that in the long run I can make good income via forex trading. I have no plans to cashout and my plan is just to keep on posting and earning bonus funds in here.

I notice that after I reach 25 dollars worth of post in here each time I post my post does not earn anymore. I will going to stop posting in here and wait for the funds to appear in my mayzus trading account. I do hope that in the long run I can make good income via forex trading. I have no plans to cashout and my plan is just to keep on posting and earning bonus funds in here.

I think you won't loose points even you continue your activity. It may not appear because moderators might be reviewing the $25 posts so it will appear after clearing $25

• 2 weeks later...

The site has a very high rate that one can easily cash out if it were possible to do so directly. You can only trade with those bonuses and make withdrawal only when you must have made profit on your trading account. Most ideal for traders.

The site has a very high rate that one can easily cash out if it were possible to do so directly. You can only trade with those bonuses and make withdrawal only when you must have made profit on your trading account. Most ideal for traders.

Yes the bonus is not withdrawable, members can trade the bonus amount and make profit which can be withdrawn

• 4 weeks later...

Forum promo for users from Indonesia, Bangladesh and Pakistan

mayzusforum.png

Due to increased number of users providing modified documents, as proof of identity and proof of address, the Forum Promo by Mayzus Investment Company Limited shall be temporarily discontinued for users from Indonesia, Bangladesh and Pakistan until the further notice.

Users who are identified to have provided modified documents shall be removed from the participation in the Forum Promo.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Company’s support center via support@mayzus.com with the subject of the email “Forum promo for users from Indonesia, Bangladesh and Pakistan”.

I thought that it is just fair if they would not allow and have some restrictions on those countries so that they will be able to close down duplicate account. It should be done. To protect the interests of the site

Presently this decision is on Hold, they will identify such an accounts and ban that people and their IP's.

Later they may resume the service for these countries.

so bad i cant post here and that because the forum is based mainly on forex also i will not paying since they pays over the forex investment account ,but still good forum and a chance to learn about forex by become active here may be one day i will able to post here.

so bad i cant post here and that because the forum is based mainly on forex also i will not paying since they pays over the forex investment account ,but still good forum and a chance to learn about forex by become active here may be one day i will able to post here.

Yes this forum is only suits for people who are interested in forex trading, if they want some bonus amount to test their trading in live and make profits its good one.

Well from what I can learn here the forum is a good forum and now the contest is very good one which I can start participating on but why are those members using modified document which is not safe at all I think its not good they are makings complicated to others

Well from what I can learn here the forum is a good forum and now the contest is very good one which I can start participating on but why are those members using modified document which is not safe at all I think its not good they are makings complicated to others

Forum require a verified account inorder to be paid, if they want to make multiple accounts they should verify those accounts with fake documments.

Mayzus actually accords me the opportunity to learn more in Forex. The discussion and advice from the experts there are simply informative. Since I'm basically new into Forex, Mayzus helps me to agreat extent to learn more.

I am also inspired by their forums and now became some medium trader who can able to maintain the things well. Its all because of Mayzus.

FORUM PROMO REINSTATED!

Mayzus Investment Company recently discontinued It’s Forum Promo temporarily for Indonesia, Bangladesh and Pakistan. Unfortunately, we were increasingly over loaded with false documents from these regions, and had to take some time to counteract this problem.

It gives us great pleasure to announce that the Forum Promo is now available again to all countries involved!

In addition, we would also like to offer a further bonus to our forum members from these countries, "Double Bonus", for any participant who is eligible to withdraw his $25 to his trading account. If the participant makes a deposit via OKPay of an amount of $25, he will receive an additional $25 bonus to his trading account! This promo is for a limited time only. Mayzus Investment Company reserves the right to inform its Promo members one week prior to the termination of the 'Double Bonus' Promo.

On August the 1st we will have yet another exciting and generous Promo for some Asian countries (Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Phillipines and Bangladesh), so stay tuned for the latest from Mayzus! We look forward to seeing you all participate in this great opportunity and wish you the best of luck with your upcoming trades!

We kindly ask you to inform us about any fraudulent activity towards Mayzus Investment Company which you may find on the Internet, to prevent this happening in the future. We really appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not admin.

Mayzus Investment Company is delighted to invite all traders to a new online community dedicated to financial markets and currency trading – the MAYZUS forum.

We encourage traders to share their knowledge and experience with each other, and have implemented a payable posting program to promote it.

It is very simple:

1. Register on the forum -> receive 10 USD in your forum account

2. Communicate with other forum members -> receive 0,25 USD for each post*

3. Invite a friend to register -> receive 0,05 USD for each friend’s post*

4. Accumulate 25 USD on a forum account -> transfer it to MAYZUS Investment Company trading account**

* post that qualifies for the paid program

** client profiles with the MAYZUS Investment Company must be fully verified

We are looking forward to seeing you in our forum community!

You can find detailed information on our website.

JOIN MAYZUS Forum

I don't know trading.. so this will not be helpful to me. :unsure:

Actually, it has been a while I visited Mayzus last due to my activities with other forums and certain offline activities but I really hope to this time and see how things are going on there. At least get some good tips from the movers and shakers in the industry.

Actually, it has been a while I visited Mayzus last due to my activities with other forums and certain offline activities but I really hope to this time and see how things are going on there. At least get some good tips from the movers and shakers in the industry.

Ofcourse, you can learn lot of things if you spend some good amount of time in the forum.There are lot of people who joined as newbies and now trading independently.

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed we can learn a lot of things on the site that's why I also wanted to post on the site but i am not able to verify my account yet. Anyway I would try to so that I would be able to get some bonus on the site as well . But i anymore still trying to provide some ID

First concentrate on verification of account or else you are loosing so much bonus monthly which you can use well for trading and making profits.