Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MAYZUS Forum - mayzus.com/forum

hoanglong

I'm not admin.

Mayzus Investment Company is delighted to invite all traders to a new online community dedicated to financial markets and currency trading – the MAYZUS forum.

We encourage traders to share their knowledge and experience with each other, and have implemented a payable posting program to promote it.

It is very simple:

1. Register on the forum -> receive 10 USD in your forum account

2. Communicate with other forum members -> receive 0,25 USD for each post*

3. Invite a friend to register -> receive 0,05 USD for each friend’s post*

4. Accumulate 25 USD on a forum account -> transfer it to MAYZUS Investment Company trading account**

* post that qualifies for the paid program

** client profiles with the MAYZUS Investment Company must be fully verified

We are looking forward to seeing you in our forum community!

You can find detailed information on our website.

JOIN MAYZUS Forum

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is another forex forum. I'm not familiar with the broker but since I'm familiarr with the thread starter so I may try to check out the site. So I'm just hoping that it's easy to verify our account on the site as well. I would be very happy if there's another way to get bonus for posting that we can use for trading or maybe we can withdraw the bonus also

@indieover: have you been trade in UWCFX? if yes, this is UWCFX, i mean that mayzus is new UWCFX , i think you already trade in that brokers, since you are poster in FXFRED, well actually i just surprised that they have this one, maybe this one only allowed us to trade our bonus only, so there is no direct withdrawal

Oh I am not active on fxfred anymore so I didn't know it's still there same with the same broker. I just hope that this one is good or less strict at least bit don't mind if this is just a bonus as long as the other forums is still a paying one if they would launch this one. So I can get payment on two forums.

The forum rates are very high and I'm not surprised because its a Forex based forum but unfortunately, I may not be able to make activity here until I study forex because my forex knowledge is still very little. The $10 sign up bonus is an advantage that posters with good Forex knowledge should accept with their hands wide open because its very attractive. This forum should do very well

Yeah I think I should join the si because of the sign up bonus also ,I just hope that it is not going to be hhard to post on the site just like in fxfred so that I would be more motivated on posting a lot daily on the site as well. So I would just try to see if I can sign up later on or by tomorrow

that signup bonus is useful thing for people who want to make post here, i am sure that will encourage many posters to be more active, and to promote this forum in the other forum too, it seems this forum will have bright future, and many posters will be active especially Mayzus Trader

I'm just waiting for mod reply in here if I'm allowed to have an account in here even though I'm active in fxfred. SInce this two sites is sponsored by the same broker site I'm thinking that its best to ask first before I'm going to commit myself in here. I know its hard to make good income if I will get banned in fxfred or in mayzus simply because I have an account on both ptp forums.

I'm just waiting for mod reply in here if I'm allowed to have an account in here even though I'm active in fxfred. SInce this two sites is sponsored by the same broker site I'm thinking that its best to ask first before I'm going to commit myself in here. I know its hard to make good income if I will get banned in fxfred or in mayzus simply because I have an account on both ptp forums.

i don't think the admin will stop us from having account with fxred and mayzus,actually i heard about this new forum at fxred, i got it as a inbox message,so i don't think they will any stopping members, i just hope this new forum will not bring end to fxred,am afraid that might happen since it look like fxred will have no sponsor for now,i will have loved if members can just cash their bonus like fxred did but we have to trade with our bonus inhere before cashing out the profit.

i don't think the admin will stop us from having account with fxred and mayzus,actually i heard about this new forum at fxred, i got it as a inbox message,so i don't think they will any stopping members, i just hope this new forum will not bring end to fxred,am afraid that might happen since it look like fxred will have no sponsor for now,i will have loved if members can just cash their bonus like fxred did but we have to trade with our bonus inhere before cashing out the profit.

Its better to have a confirmation that assume only. So far I'm happy to say that its allowed. I receive both confirmation in fxfred adn in mayzus. Now I'm happy to post in here if I have free time. Hope to reach 25 dollars worth of post soon. I still not familiar how mayzus forum works and I don't know what section is paying and not paying but I'm hoping that theirs will be payments soon.

So far, this forum is fast in picking up some activities. We can some discussions I wanted to see first to have submit another valid ID before I can make some posting here. But I think in mayzus forums we can only use it for our trading and therefore, I might wanted to have different trading account for it.

If we can use our trading account that we are using in fxfred then it's much convenient as I don't prefer to use any other trading account. Anyway, I am getting interested in this Forum as one of these days I may also start posting in here as I am sure that it's a paying Forum as it's sponsored by a popular broker.

I don't know if I would be able to post on the site but after reading some of the comments here, somehow I am interested to do some post here. But I am still not sure if I would be able to. Depend on my motivation and if I have enough time to do so. So I'm just hoping that I would be able to have lots of free time

Currently, I can't be active in mayzus forum as I can't consider it yet and I can't still have even reach in other Forex forums my monthly target. So for now, I will going to try if I can make focus in other forums and check if I will have more time or enough time for others.

Now I understand it. We can post and earn bonus funds that we can use to trade but can't be cashout and worse if we make profit and we cashout the profit the bonus funds will turn to zero again. So the risk and the odds seems is against us in here. I will stop posting in here and continue posting in other forums that I can post and make profit without losing bonus funds. As right now I just feel that its not worth the risk since my trading skills is not good enough to last long.

It seems that the offer is not good at all, I don't think that I will be fine with that policy because it doesn't seem fair at all, as it seems it's just for those people who just seeking for Experience and not profit at all because if you going to withdraw your profits in here then the bonus in your account will returned to zero then it really seems not fair.

I also have an account with fxfred and do not think that the re is any rule that fxfred members cannot join these Forum. However to get bonus from mayzus we need to verify our mayzus account unlike the fxfred reward which we can withdraw even without verification.

I think that they are expecting that's the same members would join the site. So I don't think there would be any kind of problem in and say that they would allow us to open another trading account for the site ice I don't want to share 1 account for the two forums.

Actually they advise that. But my problem is that I forgot my telephone pin and other valid information that I need and I need to go another process of renewal in here. I'm just tired and spending whole day chatting with chat support and filling the requirements to get the whole data that I need to open another account in Mayzus. Beside I already have joined so many other same broker sites ptp forum scheme.