Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

IAFT forum - forum/tradersunion.com

Nagilover

It will be a nice feature if they have introduced an option of withdrawal to the brokers' Forex account. It means one don't need to first withdraw and deposit to his Broker again. I have heard two successful withdrawals from there and hoping for the third one soon.

You know what will be good for them to utilize more payment processors and lower the $50 paypal to like ten cause no one will wait until he get to $50 when most forex website let us cash out at $1 paypal. I mean I know they have to pay a fee but fifty is just like not going to work for some folks. I will suggest it as just a suggestion. Now, they look like a nice website. However, they might want to listen to suggestions to improve membership and add more members. Some people from the US can't use wm, or pm. 

Its good that you're getting payment as I saw a lot of members who got banned. They have several thousands posts and then they got banned. Its sad but they're spammer. I hope nothing will happen to me. It seems like a nice website and easy to post but the 5 minutes rules is hard and its keeping me from posting there daily. 

well i kinda have mine doubt on this forum,the admin of this program is racist, i have seen the admin banned couple of poster from other continent,the admin is only paying members from Pakistan and his neighboring country like India and other.if are from Africa regardless of what you right on the forum admin will surely banned you

well i kinda have mine doubt on this forum,the admin of this program is racist, i have seen the admin banned couple of poster from other continent,the admin is only paying members from Pakistan and his neighboring country like India and other.if are from Africa regardless of what you right on the forum admin will surely banned you

I am Japanaese dear and I still not get ban in thsi time.Anyway 2/3 of Pakistan get ban in this time and I feel glad to see Danish007 get ban since he is biigest spammer and in this month admin bad 29 persons already almost of them are Pakistani

I am Japanaese dear and I still not get ban in thsi time.Anyway 2/3 of Pakistan get ban in this time and I feel glad to see Danish007 get ban since he is biigest spammer and in this month admin bad 29 persons already almost of them are Pakistani

well i have a proof of member that i know are good member that got banned due the country there from,i know you remember a guy in the forum called dkarev, he mine good friend he has being banned for no reason and myself i got banned with no reason,the admin banned people from the country in doesnt like....i know you remember dkarev, the guy was a good members with good post,he was banned with no reason..

I got some huge deduction here when I requested for my payment last and this wasnt friendly at all for the first time.

But this time around I think I will just try and comply with the correction which the admin told me

just be relax with the forum for now my friend,the admin of this forum is trying to look for ways to banned you,if you mail him about the deduction he gonna give some unreasonable excuse,i have seem couple of your post on this forum and i know you make reasonable post,the admin is a bias and a racist,so be careful,he banmembers regarding their country.

to mine surprise my good friend has being unbanned on this forum,though his banned was never to be lefted before but i guess he/she to someone and his banned was lefted,i guess to all member that i might told the forum is not good,i guess am sorry...hopefully this will not happy again.i just the admin of the is not angry with my friend again......

to mine surprise my good friend has being unbanned on this forum,though his banned was never to be lefted before but i guess he/she to someone and his banned was lefted,i guess to all member that i might told the forum is not good,i guess am sorry...hopefully this will not happy again.i just the admin of the is not angry with my friend again......

Dear Forum participants,

Please be kindly informed that the IAFT Forum is a place where you can share useful information regarding Forex trading.

The Forum Administration encourages members who post informative messages.

Forum participants, who violate the Forum rules are warned, and if they ignore the Moderator`s warnings to stop breaching the rules, he is authorised to apply appropriate measures to prevent such violations.

Irene Ivory,

The Official Representative of International Association of Forex traders

Dear Forum participants,

Please be kindly informed that the IAFT Forum is a place where you can share useful information regarding Forex trading.

The Forum Administration encourages members who post informative messages.

Forum participants, who violate the Forum rules are warned, and if they ignore the Moderator`s warnings to stop breaching the rules, he is authorised to apply appropriate measures to prevent such violations.

Irene Ivory,

The Official Representative of International Association of Forex traders

well i understand you, but am also willing to correct what wrong i might have done and i will keep showing proof of payment inhere as a sign of good faith...

well i understand you, but am also willing to correct what wrong i might have done and i will keep showing proof of payment inhere as a sign of good faith...

Dear Forum member,

Every member should strictly follow the Forum rules and the Forum Moderator warnings to prevent being fined and banned. The IAFT Forum is for those traders, who can share useful information, regarding trading in Forex. As a result, these traders receive a real withdrawable bonus for posting.

Best regards,

Irene Ivory

Official Representative of International Association of Forex Traders

I have not been able to post again here. I think I should go back to post on the site once again so that I would be able to make first payout already. I'm just hoping that the site would last a very long time so that I would be able to earn well online once again. I don't want to forget the site because it is a lost opportunity for me since the site is paying.

Description: MassPay Transaction: IAFT Forum Amount: + 10.00 WMZ Date: 11/4/2013 4:48:33 PM From: Z145245328487 To: Z327498130349

i will continue to po

Dear Forum member,

Every member should strictly follow the Forum rules and the Forum Moderator warnings to prevent being fined and banned. The IAFT Forum is for those traders, who can share useful information, regarding trading in Forex. As a result, these traders receive a real withdrawable bonus for posting.

Best regards,

Irene Ivory

Official Representative of International Association of Forex Traders

Description: MassPay Transaction: IAFT Forum Amount: + 10.00 WMZ Date: 11/4/2013 4:48:33 PM From: Z145245328487 To:

Z327498130349

i will continue to post proof of payment inhere