Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bestgainfx - bestgainfx.com

obeconline

We work hard to provide our investors' success and prosperity because it means our success and prosperity too. Our development depends upon our clients, that's why we do our best to be sure that our investment services are of the high quality. Our mission is to create a sound, safe and peaceful ambience to help our clients and investors to achieve their economic aims and realize their projects with the best results. Our aim is to achieve the expected final result with the help of the selected strategy and with the unconstrained freedom in investment solutions. The investment portfolio manager estimates correctly the variable market conditions due to keeping to the strategy. He avoids the transitory fluctuations and maintains control over the whole investment portfolio risks. The latest technology and financial engineering developments in the field of financial mathematics allowed us to develop a new algorithm for management of assets in financial market , which is aimed at forming a portfolio so as to maximally protect the investor from unpredicted market movements. We use the latest achievements in the field of mathematical programming automated robots scalpers, and inter-market arbitrage advisers.

payouts: 127% after 1 day, 70%for 3 days, 410% a

mix/max deposit:$5 - $50000

referral bonus: up to 10%

JOIN NOW: https://bestgainfx.com/?refid=obeconline

Total deposited $ 2,098.00 Today deposited $ 210.00

stats are displaying that they have paid 210$ but the paid out stats are showing that they have paid 25$ to 4 investors only where are the remaining statistics.i am considering it as suspicious point of this hyip.i think investors need to think many times before invest.

Its good to see this site paying. But I think its better if those how post proof of payments can say if theirs earning is interest profit base or commission base. Because if its commission base then I think its only those hyip admin and hyip monitoring sites who really make good income base on the commission they earn. I don't think that this site can last long in the long run. I just don't feel that this site has capacity to do that.

glad to see this program is paying, after i check their status in other hyip monitors, i see it is paying investors and to make myself more sure about their status i search their threads in some hyip forums and i can see there are a lot of payment proofs that shared by individual investors and hyip monitors

despite the high return this program is offering,the admin of this program has being able to sustain this program for 8 days now.i cant really say the program is safe for investors to invest with the program as the admin of the program might be preparing to make a run on investors investors investment anytime,so joining this program is not safe

This kind of program are very risky to begin with. Even if this program is successfully paying for now there will come a time when the admin of this program cannot sustain the site anymore and then it will result in a scam and many people might end up losing their money. It is better for one to apply the hit and run technique but anything for a longer time period of about 7 days might end up getting scammed.

The ROI was just too high for me think of, I don't think that there is too much programs that succeed on offering this type of investment programs to investors. And I think investors should think twice if they want to invest in here.

we don't know how long this site will stay is it only for 5 days or 1 week or even 2 weeks, but in fact until now this program is paying :D, that is what i know about them until now, i also have plan to do hit and run here but it seems i need to wait for more payment proofs before start to invest here

the admin of this program has really tried on this program,the program has being running online for 10 days now and i never knew the program will sustain the return they are offering investors this long,well i guess this progam is best fit for hit and run but i dont think i can advise any hyip investors to join the program now that the program has being online for 10 days

they offer 127% roi for the minimum deposit of $5 which is very high to maintain.the 10% referral earning is very good and I see here some payment proof which says that though they have high roi rates they are paying their members but I think this site will not pay their members very long for there high rates.Si its better to me to stay away from it.

the website capable to produce superb move forward in other words phrase stretch of time only and when i think who's because of hyip stated with lots of hyip keep track of site at the moment in addition the website in addition presently get coughing up situation. I am certain that hyip assists in maintaining keep this specific coughing up situation designed for subsequent so often.

It's good to know that this hyip is still paying though with the high ROI. The statistics on the site is truly impressing:

Total accounts 393

Active accounts 162

Total deposited $ 18,295.00

Total withdraw $ 3,656.17

Last deposit: $ 60. And payment has been made till 28/02/2013

https://bestgainfx.com/index.php.

Also monitors on AHM are rating it as 'paying' with very few as waiting.

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/bestgainfx.com?final=1

It's good to see that this program is still paying up till this moment,i think the admin of the program is managing the program properly,this hyip might pay for a long time 'cos the admin has been able to realised huge funds to pay investors,i don't see any thing shaky about this program as at this moment

It's good to know that this HYIP is still paying, because I invested in here when it's just newly launch, but I didn't reinvest because that time it is like dying, but have received an email from them that there are just issues, but everything is fine now, so if it's still paying then it's quite good to know that some members have earned from this HYIP for sure, just like me.

The site has a good design, although the rates of profit provided by the site is high, but I think it will be able to pay some time because the admin still did not achieve enough profit to make it want to close the site .

Though it has a good design i would like to say that this script is a very old hyip script . and there are many hyip programs launched with this script and almost all of them are scam now . I am sure that this will also not be a legit program for a long time because the main reason is its investment plans . none of them is trust able .

I just joined this and invested when it's zero days old and when I get my money back plus profit I didn't reinvest because I was only attracted with the RCB that's been offered in Hyip monitors that if you invest 10 dollars you'll ging to get $2.50 RCB so I decided to take the risk to invest in here.

i think we should invest some amount within this hyip due to the fact its old hyip and is actually paying their members through almost 30 days which will do period to check on the legitimacy associated with any hyip. so which i am willing to make investment decision here and more than likely that i am going to get our payout likewise.

In support of chintu, scripts or web design of this site is not as uniques as it has been adjudged. Moreover, though looking out for factors as this is important, hyip games enmeshed in so much uncertainties that it is getting less predictable by the day. But still we must invest, though within the premise of knowledge and wisdom.