Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

luck or knowledge in forex

You might be able to profit with stunning results 50 pips to 300 pips per day. but that's all just beginner luck only. At first you will not believe. just with simply relying on one indicator or even just by your instinct you could made profits. But unfortunately the market will beat you. No successfull trader by only a factor of luck.

personally i think we need he both as a trader to be successful but the most important one is knowledge,we just have to be get the knowledge to be successful as a trader.though gaining the knowledge takes time but if one is knowledgeable enough as trader getting luck when trading will not take much time to achieve.we just need to be knowledgeable enough to be successful.

I didn't believe in luck. In forex, I only believe in how we improve our skill and experience. The more knowledge and experience we got, it will be better. Luck can't be learned. That why I will never count luck in my trading activity. also when we depend our trade in luck only, I'm really sure we will only have hope in rtading, not good analysis.

We are quite different, i still believe in luck but it is not a thing that will dominate our trading, i can say 1% of forex is luck, while 99% of it is Skills and Luck. That is a good thing for people to realize it and they can use their own skills and luck to make them as better trade and get better earning too.

• 2 weeks later...

100% knowledge. Knowledge is the best way for making some profit. I don't believe in luck, good knowledge helps you to make strategy, good strategy comes from good knowledge about forex business. Experience and knowledge is needed for trading and making profit. When people use their full knowledge and skill in trading business then they get better result.

personally i think we need he both as a trader to be successful but the most important one is knowledge,we just have to be get the knowledge to be successful as a trader.though gaining the knowledge takes time but if one is knowledgeable enough as trader getting luck when trading will not take much time to achieve.we just need to be knowledgeable enough to be successful.

Luck play some part, but not as big as knowledge, many people will prefer knowledge of course, since with that thing they can gain more profit from this field(forex). but as you say knowledgeable forex trader is not an easy thing to achieve, we need to keep learn and keep trading so we get more experience and how to deal with some market's situation.

Luck play some part, but not as big as knowledge, many people will prefer knowledge of course, since with that thing they can gain more profit from this field(forex). but as you say knowledgeable forex trader is not an easy thing to achieve, we need to keep learn and keep trading so we get more experience and how to deal with some market's situation.

Yes, learning process never ends when it comes forex market, things change on a constant basis and we got to adopt to the things very quickly if we want to make good money in the forex market. The more we learn the high the chance for us to get more luck, it's a proven fact in many things, so better to put more effort on learning different kind of ways in which we can trade.

Better to stop believing in luck and start gathering knowledge about forex market is best idea to be success in Forex. Knowledge is the only way to get profit from market, luck plays no role for trading because it depends upon your idea and strategy, idea and strategy are made by knowledge not by luck.

• 3 weeks later...

I think both 2 things are needed in forex business. Everyone should believe in his luck because luck is the best part of life. Again knowledge is also a very important subject in Forex trading business. Without any knowledge about Forex trading no one can prosper in his Forex business. Forex is also a high risky business to earn money from online. So both 2 things are very much needed.

Better to stop believing in luck and start gathering knowledge about forex market is best idea to be success in Forex. Knowledge is the only way to get profit from market, luck plays no role for trading because it depends upon your idea and strategy, idea and strategy are made by knowledge not by luck.

Disagree in first part, to be exact the part of stop believing in luck, i don't know for some traders but luck actually help me in few cases of my trading, when i am at the worst time and my trading plan doesn't do anything good, i cannot earn money but suddenly market is move and become more positive to my position and in the end i just made few profit, even like that i still believe in luck even not depend on it too much.

Still, need to think more of the knowledge rather to have the just so luck because, we can't depend on it and we can't always luck, how many times it will happen and if this will going to happen because if it is not then, losses will be there. So, just more of knowledge and don't think much of luck in our trades only to have confidence for our trading.

I think both 2 things are needed in forex business. Everyone should believe in his luck. Again knowledge is also a subject in forex. Without any knowledge in forex no one can prosper in his forex business.

I am agree with your opinion about this case, i also believe with luck that i hope i will get in each trading, but actually i will not depend on it, so that is why i stil trying to increase my experience by trade and keep trading so i can gain better strategies later and will not depend on luck in every time i trade.

Always prioritize the knowledge although, we don't need to learn everything in order to have perfect trading because, we can't. And the basic knowledge will be enough and soon enough we will also trade and gain knowledge that can't be stated in the sites or Forex resources. Thus, just luck is only a random situation which we will not going to rely on.

Always prioritize the knowledge although, we don't need to learn everything in order to have perfect trading because, we can't. And the basic knowledge will be enough and soon enough we will also trade and gain knowledge that can't be stated in the sites or Forex resources. Thus, just luck is only a random situation which we will not going to rely on.

It is very good to know, we have to prioritize the knowledge.more than just the luck. It is not only in forex trading, but actually in every business we do. Because with knowledge, we can know more about forex. About the weakness and the opportunity in forex trading. Because forex has a big risk in business. This is not good at all to depend on the luck

i think traders will prefer knowledge over luck, since that is the essential part in forex, which truly give us profit constantly rather than relying only for luck, but we cannot deny too that in few cases or sometimes luck truly helpful for us, even only few traders that still relying on luck only.

• 4 months later...

I guess its a combo of all of them. We can't have one without the other. We need luck, education, and experiences in order to do well in all aspect of forex. Forex is all about what is in our mind and if we are mindless we will lose money. We should not be mindless in trading or else its like gambling. We should know as much as we can and always proceed with tons of caution. 

Forex is a risky business. we can not rely on luck to succeed in forex.Tapi we need knowledge. With knowledge, we can minimize the risk. We also have a lot to learn more about forex. that our knowledge is growing. That way, we can be successful in forex.

In forex, its all about brain work. If you want to make money, just increase your brain work and you will make more money. The bigger your forex brain is the more money you make, as simple as that. Just like any other types of business, it all depends on how the business is managed and run. Now, if you're good at that then the business will follow but if you're not god then it will not follow. You lose cause you're not good at managing the business or yourself. We need good mind in order to earn. Luck has just a little to do with it. 

• 1 month later...

I think both are important in forex, but first of all we should be having good knowledge about forex so that we could be confident while making a trade and then after it I think luck comes if we have good luck on our side we could make more profits using our knowledge so I think both matter in forex.

I guess its a combo of all of them. We can't have one without the other. We need luck, education, and experiences in order to do well in all aspect of forex. Forex is all about what is in our mind and if we are mindless we will lose money. We should not be mindless in trading or else its like gambling. We should know as much as we can and always proceed with tons of caution. 

Yes I agree with you that we could take it as a combo that is without the other is incomplete and we need a whole deal to make profits and everything work correctly, if even a single of these is missing it could mean danger and loss for us so we need all of these.

• 2 weeks later...