Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex is a business online better than other online business

I think it's not about being the best. What you do online and gets the greatest satisfaction, to me, could be the best. Some have their businesses online and this generates good money for them and are also fulfilled. I like forex and it's a good online business 

Right, the best thing is when we can enjoy what we are doing and we also feel satisfied what we get. I choose forex trading because i enjoy trading in forex although as we we know that there are risk which we should minimize. We can try to use small amount to start trading in forex like i did when start trading with TenkoFx.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not about which one is better. Its about which one will going to help us earn good money. For me as long I do earn I don't have problem with that. I can see myself making thousand of dollars a month in forex trading and I can guarantee myself some good and successful trade if I only focus on having more and more money trading capital each month.

I agree with you.i have worked in many online businesses but forex trading is more profitable as compared to all the other online works.Forex trading is best among online businesses because it has more earning opportunities as compared to all the other online businesses.forex traders are making much profits by working in this field.

This is not better business, i mean there is risk also and higher for example compared to online shopping/selling. Where you buy and sell something. Forex only better in few parts like its flexibility, because in forex we can trade anytime during 24/5 rather than other business such as Stock.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t think there should be any doubt with that statement, Forex is indeed the best business online by a decent margin in fact it can easily be considered as one of the best offline as well because it is rare we see any business provides as much profits as forex does with little investment and with a broker like OctaFX which provides great cTrader platform which is mainly for ECN trading that allow us to trade directly to the banks and also all the dealing desk intervention is ruled out so we are guaranteed of ideal service and no requotes at all which makes our trading ideal.

• 1 month later...

I don’t think there should be any doubt with that statement, Forex is indeed the best business online by a decent margin in fact it can easily be considered as one of the best offline as well because it is rare we see any business provides as much profits as forex does with little investment and with a broker like OctaFX which provides great cTrader platform which is mainly for ECN trading that allow us to trade directly to the banks and also all the dealing desk intervention is ruled out so we are guaranteed of ideal service and no requotes at all which makes our trading ideal.

Well i changed my mind now, in fact forex is the best business that i ever come across, especially trading with margin make everything seems easier. I don't have to spend up to $1000 just for the sake of starting my business, also even some brokers offers low minimum deposit.

There are many business in the world.And from them forex is the riskiest business of all. There are many traders who do not like risky business and want low profit,so they ignore forex. Because forex is a business of high profit and high risk. It depends on traders attitude to the business. But only forex is the business where a trader does not need huge investment.

There are many business in the world.And from them forex is the riskiest business of all. There are many traders who do not like risky business and want low profit,so they ignore forex. Because forex is a business of high profit and high risk. It depends on traders attitude to the business. But only forex is the business where a trader does not need huge investment.

It is not the riskiest but simply it has high risk just like futures or just like stock. What makes it risky because of its leverage or margin. In any other business especially offline business or stock, we never find margin to leverage our capital, but in forex that is exist and it makes forex riskier.

• 2 weeks later...

When you trade in Forex, there is the possibility that you will end up earning well from the market when compared with so many other online forms of business. It is the trader that wants to earn well from the market and he will be the one to work hard towards actualizing that dream.

For me its not about which is better. Its about which is we can learn and earn more. Because if we don't learn then no online business is good. But if we learn then all online business is good. This is the main reason why I love to focus on having more and more profit each month. I am sure I can become the best earner their is.

For me its not about which is better. Its about which is we can learn and earn more. Because if we don't learn then no online business is good. But if we learn then all online business is good. This is the main reason why I love to focus on having more and more profit each month. I am sure I can become the best earner their is.

We must learn about forex before we start trading. And i think every business or job, learning is the first step to understand how to undergo the business or job. In forex, we can try to maximize video tutorials to learn about forex trading. using that video, we will knowledge and we also can has trading experience that we can use to make skills be better

• 2 weeks later...