Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InstaForex - Instaforex.com

AlexandraIFX

InstaForex contests and campaigns results

The contest week has passed, and InstaForex is ready to announce the names of the winners. We sincerely congratulate all the prizetakers and hope that less lucky traders will hit the jackpot next week in the contests and on Forex!

InstaForex Sniper

The most accurate trader was Dmitry Sobolev! Congratulations! If you are a Forex sniper, register for the next step of InstaForex Sniper 2013 that is to be held from April 29 to May 3, 2013. Hurry up to take part in the engrossing competition and put your hand in the $1,500 prize pool!

Chancy deposit

If you don’t believe in happy chance, ask Anuar Bin Saidin, who was fortunate to win this campaign, what luck is! Every week InstaForex raffles off $1,000 among its customers. You also have a chance to get the prize, all you need is to replenish your trading account with at least $3,000. There is every possibility that next week we will publish your name in the news!

FX-1 Rally

The competition of the fastest traders has been gaining momentum. Every week more and more traders wish to hit the gas pedal of successful trading as the prize pool is $1,500! Last week the finish line was crossed by Aleksandr Ivanitskiy. But it means that you have a chance to outstrip other racers next Friday, April 26. Register and win!

One Million Option

Do you like options trading? Do you plan to try yourself in this unique type of trading? Then One Million Option is what you need! Here you can get experience of trading options on demo account and get real money from InstaForex as a prize! Last week the best options trader was Vasec Seryosha Dimitrov! Our congratulations! Register for the next contest, which will be held from April 29 to May 3, 2013.

Trade and win prizes from InstaForex!

Learn more about contests

Finalists' comments and photo

I wanna gain that amount too. Can someone tell me how to this?. I'm so eager to learn all about Instaforex trading, contests and if I can use my mobile to trading or posting in forex forums first.

Dear Daniele27,

Kindly search for Instaforex Company to learn all the basic skills and knowledge, which are essential for trading on Forex.

Instaforex supports mobile trading and you may also visit Forex Trading FAQ on our site for the complete details.

Also, you can connect to your MT5 forum account via mobile phone which you can enjoy being in the very center of MT5 community regardless of your location.

When you have more questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you.

Dear Daniele27,

Kindly search for Instaforex Company to learn all the basic skills and knowledge, which are essential for trading on Forex.

Instaforex supports mobile trading and you may also visit Forex Trading FAQ on our site for the complete details.

Also, you can connect to your MT5 forum account via mobile phone which you can enjoy being in the very center of MT5 community regardless of your location.

When you have more questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you.

Hi yvonne, thank you so much for helping me out by giving me concrete answer to my queries regarding mobile support of Instaforex. I dont know what is mt5. But willing to learn about it, step by step. Thank you, and I will surely visit the site for details.

Hi yvonne, thank you so much for helping me out by giving me concrete answer to my queries regarding mobile support of Instaforex. I dont know what is mt5. But willing to learn about it, step by step. Thank you, and I will surely visit the site for details.

Hi Danielle27!

Trader portal MT5.com is in partnership with InstaForex Company holds the campaign "Bonus for posting". Each your post at the forum can bring your extra profit!

This campaign will not help you to earn big money. However, the main aim is incentive of the forum participation in the form of minor bonuses, which could not and do not have to became the goal of posting. It is just small, but pleasant addition for all forum members.

Please, read attentively the campaign's rules before participation.

Rules:

1. Every MT5.com forum member automatically becomes the campaign participant.

2. Standard reward for a post is $0.2. Bonus for posting in "Free dialog" section is $0.05.

3. Reward is credited as a bonus to participant's trading account with InstaForex by the totals at the end of each month.

4. Bonus can not be withdrawn from account, but there are no restrictions for withdrawal of a profit.

5. A participant can provide only one account for crediting bonus, and he/she is able to change account number only once in 2 months.

6. Bonus shall be credited to a trading account registered following a forum's referral link, or indicating the "portalforum" affiliate code at registration. Otherwise, a trading account will not be attached to your profile on the Forum.

7. Withdrawal of profit made over the bonus amount is available only from the trading accounts with the highest level of verification.

8. The Company reserves the right to deny crediting the bonus or to cancel bonus and profit made over the bonus without explaining the reason. As a rule, such actions mean violation of the bonus program or trading regulation rules or excluding a trader from the bonus program.

9. If a forum user has accounts on other forums, which hold Bonus for Post campaign sponsored by InstaForex, he is entitled to bonuses from forum.mt5.com only credited by the end of a month.

10. If a user failed to attach a trading account to his profile during the month, his bonuses will expire in the next month.

Conditions:

1. Advertising posts are not rewarded.

2. Posts must be original and pithy.

3. Flooding and off-top posts are not rewarded.

4. Do not multiply senseless or inessential posts.

5. Lenght of a post must be not less than 2 full lines.

6. Bonuses can be cancelled or not credited without explaining a reason, as a result of breaking campaign's rules or participant's exclusion from the campaign.

7. In case conditions 2, 4 and 5 are not realized, the administration reserves a right to apply correction factor to a total monthly result.

I'm really happy with my five accounts in here. Although I'm negative right now at least my free margin is 200% and above in all five accounts. Now what I just need to do is just wait for my position to turn to profit and I'm good to in cash my earnings in here. I'm really excited to see myself earning good amount of money in here again. This is my goal in here right now. To have five stable account then add more until I have eight active account in here.

I have been trading with InstaFX since past 2-3 years or so. They are one of the best brokers available today but I have noticed that their spreads are a bit more than what other brokers offers. However, they do cover it up with the several contests they hold on regular basis which attracts several traders to their site.

InstaForex announces results of contests

InstaForex is happy to announce the results of contests. Congratulations to all traders who got interested with our campaigns. A decision to join the contest is your victory already. Every contest is first of all, experience and discipline, and then a possibility to check skills amid high rivalry, to dare and be listed among the best - all this is real for participants of InstaForex contests. A wide choice of contests and campaigns allows you to find something suitable irrespective of Forex knowledge, professional experience and education. Today we present new results and congratulate the winners!

InstaForex Sniper

The winner of the contest is Ignacio Vasquez! At the first step he managed to show splendid results and maintained the leadership until the end. We are sure that the first place in the contest is the product of hard work and right decisions. Congratulations to the prize-taker! We invite everybody to join the next step which is held May 27—31,2013. Registration is available at the official page of the contest.

Real Scalping InstaForex

Traditionally, the most active rivalry was observed in the most intensive contest. The best winner of the contest for short-term trading is Andry Gunawan! Out congratulations! Clients who wish to check their skills, should already start to get enrolled in the next stage which lasts from June 3 until June 28, 2013. Each one of you has a chance to fight for a part of the prize pool amounting to $72,000.

One Million Option

Every participant has a chance to get points for an option that has won. The quantity of points directly depends on your skills and experience of working with options. This time the best results were shown by Muhammad Irfan Nurdadi! It may happen, that in the next list revealing the winners of the stage held May 27, 31, 2013 there will be your name. You can register at the official page of the contest.

Lucky Trader

Luck favours those who are ready for it! This time the best results were demonstrated by Tatyana Zys. She managed to gain the highest rating among all contestants! InstaForex congratulates Lucky Trader on the deserved victory! The last step has finished and now everybody has an opportunity to challenge fortune. Announce your participation. And maybe next time all congratulations and prizes will be devoted to you. The following contest starts on June 3and finishes on June 14, 2013.

Learn more about contests

Finalist comments and photos

InstaForex invites you to ShowFx World conference in Singapore

InstaForex is excited to invite you to ShowFx World conference"]http://showfxasia.com/en/singapore.html?url=instaforex]conference in Singapore[/url].

The event devoted to different aspects of currency trading will take place on June 8, 2013 at the world famous hotel and entertainment complex Marina Bay Sands.

Conference guest list includes popular analysts, skilled traders, and experts in Forex trading.

InstaForex analysts, including Asri Mahmood, Nikola Delic, and Arief Makmur are also to deliver their exclusive reports. You will have a matchless opportunity to get acquainted with them and ask all your questions.

InstaForex will also hold the http://www.instaforex.com/singapore_conference.php]free business seminar[/url] for affiliate program participants one day before the conference, on June 7, 2013. You can register for partaking in the seminar on the corresponding page of our official website.

We look forward to seeing you at the conference and seminar in Singapore:

Hotel Marina Bay Sands,

10 Bayfront Avenue.

I'm not adding more funds in my account via CC that has LR investments before. I don't know what will be the complication of this but I'm hoping that I can start all over again. I wonder if instaforex can just turn all the LR funds into bonus funds in which we can't cashout but we can cashout the profit using other processors like paypal and so on.

I invested 200 dollars using my CC in here and now its already worth 227 dollars. I'm still hoping to continue trading for three weeks or until the end of the month. Then I will going to try to cashout. I do hope to turn my 200 dollars into 300 dollars before I'm going to cashout. This is really a good earning in my part. I'm really excited to make really a good income in here.

It seems this broker having hard time since LR is not exist anymore, and the new system that this broker apply is not good for some traders which complain but still many traders believe them and still want to trade here include me, even like that it will take longer time for me to recover.

I'm not adding more funds in my account via CC that has LR investments before. I don't know what will be the complication of this but I'm hoping that I can start all over again. I wonder if instaforex can just turn all the LR funds into bonus funds in which we can't cashout but we can cashout the profit using other processors like paypal and so on.

<<< I wonder if instaforex can just turn all the LR funds into bonus funds in which we can't cashout but we can cashout the profit using other processors like paypal and so on>>>

Hi Budado! You are still allowed to trade using your LR funds and will be able to withdraw a profit plus 50% of your LR funds. But only in case you prove you're an active trader during six (6) months.

<<< I wonder if instaforex can just turn all the LR funds into bonus funds in which we can't cashout but we can cashout the profit using other processors like paypal and so on>>>

Hi Budado! You are still allowed to trade using your LR funds and will be able to withdraw a profit plus 50% of your LR funds. But only in case you prove you're an active trader during six (6) months.

Can you define active? I mean if I'm going to trade one 0.01 lot size in a month am I consider an active trader? How about bonus funds that I earn posting in mt5? I cashout using LR but the main trading funds is bonus funds. So does it mean I can just chance my processor to lets say paypal? Or do I still need to wait for six months even though my main bonus funds come from mt5 so my profit are actually come from mt5.

I'm happy to maintan seven accounts in here. But its only five that have funds right now. I do hope that in three to four more months I can have all of this account with trading funds. I really want to grow my account right now to a point that I can become a rich traders. I do hope to see myself as a successful trader. Some day I'm sure we can make something good with ourself in here.

Can you define active? I mean if I'm going to trade one 0.01 lot size in a month am I consider an active trader? How about bonus funds that I earn posting in mt5? I cashout using LR but the main trading funds is bonus funds. So does it mean I can just chance my processor to lets say paypal? Or do I still need to wait for six months even though my main bonus funds come from mt5 so my profit are actually come from mt5.

Hi Budado! That means you must use your trading account according to its intended purpose, no matter what strategy you are going to use, you should trading during 6 months.

Hi Budado! That means you must use your trading account according to its intended purpose, no matter what strategy you are going to use, you should trading during 6 months.

Like how many trade in a week? Is one trade a week is already active? One trade a month? Or one trade in six months? I think its better that its be more detailed as what is the defination of being active.I do hope that in the long run I can say I'm really going to make some profit in here. I'm sure I can. this is the main reason why I like to trade in forex.

Like how many trade in a week? Is one trade a week is already active? One trade a month? Or one trade in six months? I think its better that its be more detailed as what is the defination of being active.I do hope that in the long run I can say I'm really going to make some profit in here. I'm sure I can. this is the main reason why I like to trade in forex.

Hi Budado! Of course, one trade in 6 months won't be considered as an active trading. There couldn't be a detailed definition since all the accounts have different balance, and will be considered individually. We will also take into account the lot you trade and so on. At least you should place orders weekly.

Results of InstaForex contests

InstaForex is glad to outline the results of the latest steps and congratulate the winners! We thank all the traders who expressed interest in our campaigns and joined them. Absolutely everyone can test his strength and skills in real conditions. You can also increase your trading account due to the prize money you can win. InstaForex provides the wide range of contests for you to reveal your strong points no matter what training you have and how long you have been trading on the currency market. New steps, new results, and new winners!

InstaForex Sniper

We congratulate Korsunskaya Viktoriya on winning this contest! Perfect results, skillful handling of trading instruments – and the deserved reward for the efforts! The first place is the result of competent work and discipline in making important decisions. We wish Victoriya every success. May your top place be a great incentive for future achievements. Others are welcome to register for the next step that will be held June 24-28. The registration is available on the contest page.

Real Scalping

Short-term trading is highly stressful. When it is competitive, it requires much more from you with no right for mistake. Andry Gunawan has become the best in this contest! InstaForex reminds you that everybody has a real opportunity to fight for a part in the company’s prize pool of $72,000. Enter the contest, which will take place on July 1-26. Who knows, maybe you will be the next winner!

One Million Option

Get prize points for each option you win. Now the winner is Tatyana Zys! This contest’s outcome depends only on your skills and experience in option trading. The next step will be carried out June 24-28. The registration is available on the contest page. Hurry up to take part and increase your trading account balance!

Lucky Trader

Absolutely everyone can be lucky! Today the first place goes to Joao Mesquita! He managed to score the most points in the participant rating at the finish. InstaForex congratulates the lucky trader! Now you can test your Luck - put your name on the participant list! The next step starts on July 1, 2013.

Learn more about the contests

Photos and comments of the finalists