Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InstaForex - Instaforex.com

AlexandraIFX

Find your name among the winners!

InstaForex Sniper

Being one of the most captivating, InstaForex Sniper contest gives traders a thrill to get the main prize. The reason why the bravest and hardest ones were fighting for the victory is weekly contest prize pool amounting $1,500. The last week was successful Herbert Antonia Zarama Erzo who proved to be the first! Congratulations! Take part in the next competition which is held on April 1-5, 2013 (GMT+3). Enter the struggle and reach the goal!

FX-1 Rally

Hasten to partake in super-high-speed contest FX-1 Rally which is held every Friday among demo accounts. The contest prize pool is $1,500 - a reward equal to merits! Last week Marija Bozovic was the fastest trader. Congratulations and applauses to the winner! Those who want to gain revenge do not miss the chance from 00:00 to 23:59 March 29, 2012 (GMT+3)! Hurry up to register for the contest. Every InstaForex customer, without exception can take part in the contest! See you at the start!

Lucky Trader

Lucky Trader is the longest InstaForex contest held among demo accounts. Our company provides the customers with the opportunity to register for the next step. Biweekly prize pool totals $3,000 or $75,000 a year! This time Tomas Stolc was the luckiest! We heartily congratulate the winner! Take part in our contest as the fortune, undoubtedly, is looking for you! The next step will take place from April 8-18, 2013 (GMT+3).

Chancy Deposit

Every Chancy Deposit contestant can receive $1,000 from InstaForex. If you want to get extra money to your trading account, trading as usual, do not hesitate to register for the contest right now! The contest is held among the customers who topped up their accounts with not less than $3,000. Mohd Almuzmie became another lucky winner! Do not miss the chance to try your fortune and benefit from it! The next step will be held from April 1-7, 2013 (GMT+3).

Learn more about contests

Finalists' comments and photos[/color]

In Instaforex, what should we have 2 accounts?

In instaforex, what we need verifying personal data??? If necessary how?

Hi Takiya,

Instaforex allows a trader to open multiple accounts, and perform verification in the same way.

Account verification is necessary to identify the account holder.In compliance with InstaForex Public Offer Agreement, verification of a real trading account is optional and for your consideration. This procedure is not required to be passed by every client opening an account. Yet, it is obligatory for activation of certain services offered by the Company.

<p>

Hi Takiya, Instaforex allows a trader to open multiple accounts, and perform verification in the same way. Account verification is necessary to identify the account holder.In compliance with InstaForex Public Offer Agreement, verification of a real trading account is optional and for your consideration. This procedure is not required to be passed by every client opening an account. Yet, it is obligatory for activation of certain services offered by the Company.

I've opened an account on Insta Forex and is active, but no upload request ID etc. (usually the broker asks upload approved ID before their accounts). The question is if I make a withdrawal request if the Insta will upload ID prior to transfer? Or there is no requirement in InstaForex upload ID.

Please response.

thank you

<p>

I've opened an account on Insta Forex and is active, but no upload request ID etc. (usually the broker asks upload approved ID before their accounts). The question is if I make a withdrawal request if the Insta will upload ID prior to transfer? Or there is no requirement in InstaForex upload ID.

Please response.

thank you

Hi Takiya,

Yes, it is necessary and you need to verify it.

Date: 4/5/2013 3:53 AM

Batch: 138832907

From Account: U7671442 (InstaForex Payments)

Amount: $51.00

Memo: XXXXXX-WITHDRAW-liberty: 51.00

Thank you.

Date: 4/5/2013 3:58 AM

Batch: 138833351

Amount: $8.00

Memo: XXXXXX-WITHDRAW-liberty: 8.00

Thank you.

Can we do scalping in Instaforex without any restricttion? I read form many share that we need to hold our open position for several time before we can close our open position. Let me know it.

Yes, of course you don't have problem with it. Scalping is allowed in the broker and you can have your trade as long as the minimum is in 3 pips spread in EURUSD which I think changed recently because, before, I know that it was 2 spreads only but when I'm back to trade again it's already 3 pips so, this is a changes for me for my scalping strategy.

Yes, of course you don't have problem with it. Scalping is allowed in the broker and you can have your trade as long as the minimum is in 3 pips spread in EURUSD which I think changed recently because, before, I know that it was 2 spreads only but when I'm back to trade again it's already 3 pips so, this is a changes for me for my scalping strategy.

Today when I ask customer service, at laest we need to close our account not less than 5minutes. That was come from all open position open position. In this case, if sometime we make open position not more than 5 minutes, that was not a problem but we need to have other position more than 5 minutes.

New type of ForexCopy commission

http://www.instaforex.com/forexcopy_system.php]The ForexCopy system[/url] launched the fifth type of commission - commission per lots traded. This type of reward is paid by the broker and not by the follower, who uses the service for free. The commission totals 0.5 pips per 1 lot copied from a trader’s account.

This kind of commission enables the trader to increase the project appeal and the number of followers. The follower, in his turn, will be able to copy positions of many traders for free.

You can activate commission of new the type in the Profile section of https://cabinet.instaforex.com/client/login/]Client Cabinet[/url]. Go to Copying Terms and choose Company in the Who Pays Commission section.

However, keep in mind that commission per lots traded cannot be combined with other commissions. Moreover, this commission is available for new ForexCopy followers only, so current followers will continue trading on the same terms.

InstaForex - the best for the customers!

Victory is well-deserved!

InstaForex greets all its customers partaking in its weekly engrossing contests and campaigns. We are excited to congratulate the winners on the reaped rewards and express our gratitude to all those who struggled for the victory. No doubt, next time Lady Luck will smile at you! And now it is high time to present the results of the past contest week.

InstaForex Great Race

Another run of InstaForex Great Race 2013 is over. Being one of the most large-scale competitions for owners of demo accounts, it unites dozens of thousands of traders from all around the world. And this time the main prize of $3,000 went to … Sergey Kovgan! You are also welcome to stand your chance for victory! Just register for the next contest round which will be held from April 29 to May 24, 2013.

One Million Option

InstaForex provides brokerage services on the international currency market, offering traders all the major instruments to deal with. And options are no exception! The One Million Option contest is organized specially for those who want to earn profit on Forex through trading options. Not only can you try this type of trading, but you also have an opportunity to win additional funds as a deposit to your account. Viktor Smischuk, the last week’s triumpher, has already boosted his capital. The weekly prize pool of this contest amounts to $1,500, and you may well get a part of this sum! The only thing you need to do is sign up for the next contest stage scheduled for April 15-19, 2013. Don’t miss the boat, register right now!

Real Scalping

This time Mikhail Chikin is the best in short-term trading. Congratulations! If you feel like getting a lump of the 2013 prize pool, which is $72,000, then do not hesitate to register for the next run due on May 6-31, 2013. Believe in yourself and be sure fortune will favour you.

FX-1 Rally

And again InstaForex is searching for the next Schumacher among participants of the FX-1 Rally tournament. Tuly Yeasmin is the one to have demonstrated a splitting speed and have overcome all the obstacles last week! We are happy to congratulate the prize taker! We wish that all the other contestants would manage to become leaders next time. The upcoming round will take place on April 12, 2013, from 00:00 to 23:59. Hurry up, registration ends an hour before the contest starts.

Learn more about contests

Finalists' comments and photos

I have heard many great news and feedbacks about InstaForex, most of the people say its the best Forex Trading Company. Because of big prizes and contests and also the rebates they give to members. Its a very interesting topic, everyone gets attracted to it, its obvious cause it indicates a hot topic.

I have heard many great news and feedbacks about InstaForex, most of the people say its the best Forex Trading Company. Because of big prizes and contests and also the rebates they give to members. Its a very interesting topic, everyone gets attracted to it, its obvious cause it indicates a hot topic.

I agree with the fact that insta forex is one of the best forex broker when it comes to offering bonuses, it really attracts truck load of peoples. But many forex brokers offer big bonuses, but they disappear within a short period of time, but insta is hear since years and going stronger then ever, that makes the difference when you compare with other brokers who offer big bonuses.

The best part of instaforex is they have MT5 forum that give us credit each time we share our idea. If we can make profit form our post account, they surely paid us nicely. We didn't need to ivesting our money to join instaforex. BUt if we want to get rebate from many IB that offering rebate program, we will surely need to invest some of our money there.

Yeah, what's the goodness of bigger offers if they will vanished instantly. In that case, Instaforex is proven strong and standing still. That's why Instaforex is one of the best broker. Anyway what is about MT5? How does we benefit from this?. Bangcool, your post gives encouraging details, for those who wants to join in Instaforex. Thank's.

If you pertain of their forum incentives then, you will not going to worry about it because, this broker showed and proven they are monthly sending of the bonus even that is just 20 cents or 1 post. And also remember that the bonus you will accumulated will not going to disappear or will going to lose when you did not trade for a long time.

If you pertain of their forum incentives then, you will not going to worry about it because, this broker showed and proven they are monthly sending of the bonus even that is just 20 cents or 1 post. And also remember that the bonus you will accumulated will not going to disappear or will going to lose when you did not trade for a long time.

Does Instaforex gives bonuses just for being active in their site?. And every, members received 20cents as their bonus?. And also it will not dissapear though you did not trade yet, for a long time. It will be saved directly into your LR account?. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you.

Does Instaforex gives bonuses just for being active in their site?. And every, members received 20cents as their bonus?. And also it will not dissapear though you did not trade yet, for a long time. It will be saved directly into your LR account?. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you.

Hi Danielle27! The bonus amount depend on the section where you post. The basic bonus amount is 20 cents for a post meeting the campaign conditions. In "Free dialog" section the bonus amount is 5 cents. Posting in "MT5-Forum Administrative Content", "Advertisement" and "Forex Signals" sections is unpaid. The bonus you earn will not disappear when you did not trade for a long time, it will keep accumulating in your profile. Once you gets some profit, you will be able to withdraw it to your LR account or to any other payment system acceptable by Instaforex.

Do they strict qualifications regarding the poster's post?. I mean should we be a pro or related into forex trading to do quality posts, that can be approved to be paid?. Is opinion and natural attitude and emotions not acceptable?. I dont want my post to be wasted. That's why I'm asking this questions. But thank then.

As long it does make sense and have some sense then its okay. Just post three liners and I'm sure you can earn points without any problem. I do earn good amount of money in instaforex.

Date: 4/8/2013 11:51 PM

Batch: 139333731

Amount: $37.00

Memo: XXXXXXX-WITHDRAW-liberty: 37.00

Thank you.

Date: 4/8/2013 6:52 AM

Batch: 139209402

Amount: $5.00

Memo: XXXXXXX-WITHDRAW-liberty: 5.00

Thank you.

@budado, hi, and thank you for the reply. Are those payment proofs you are showing, comes from just posting?. Does it came from posting in their forums or from investing a capital?. I'm just confused, cause I know that when you post in their forum, they will give you bonus that can be used in trading.