Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InstaForex - Instaforex.com

AlexandraIFX

It seems its hard to recover now but its better than me that already blown my account lol. Just managed to just get few since I know its difficult to know understand the market and really don't put stop loss lol. I guess we do have no good market today as the EURUSD is going to fall I think.

My road to recovery. So far I have 101.00 dollars loses. total funds in here is 168 dollars. Meaning I only have some few dollars left to get MC in here. But I already give up this account as I make too many mistake one after another. I cashout 3.75 dollars total in here. But same time I'm still hoping that I can earn back my loses little by little trusting my strategy. I know if I can survive a 101 loses then I'm sure I can earn long term in forex as long I use instaforex as broker site.

• 2 weeks later...

I think its really not that easy to be in profit already as seems the market will still against you. But hoping there's chance to get back and in your profit who knows when you are near to your MC then it started to have retracement. So far, its new month so expecting many traders will become active again and also a busy week for everyone.

I think its really not that easy to be in profit already as seems the market will still against you. But hoping there's chance to get back and in your profit who knows when you are near to your MC then it started to have retracement. So far, its new month so expecting many traders will become active again and also a busy week for everyone.

I already got MC. But that's okay with me. I have another account that I can trade and earn again. At least lesson learned and that is don't be greedy and maintain the lot size that you are comfortable trading with. The one that kills me in here is when I open lot 1 instead of .01 lot size. Its really have a great effect because 1 lot size means 1 pip = 1 dollar while in 0.01 lot size 1 pip is 1 cent.

Yeah, we should really focus in our strategy and of course, there's still chances to always have new trades after losses. For me in insta I usually trade now with 0.05 lot size although sometimes I already change my strategy to have 1 lot size if ever I have bigger trading capital I hope I can have good earnings in the next months by trading.

Financial Competitions on InstaForex Arena

Our life is full of both small and big victories as well as defeats. Most likely that everyone knows that incomparable feeling when one proves to be better, stronger, smarter, faster and more sharp-witted than the rivals. Of course, sometimes joy of victory gives way to the bitterness of defend, which is especially unpleasant when it comes to failure. "There is no avoiding it", - Many can say. "Forget about losses and defeats!", - that is the answer of the best broker in Asia! Participating in InstaForex special campaigns and contests InstaForex, you gain invaluable experience, loads of positive emotions and a unique opportunity to increase rapidly your capital without any risk! Well, time to choose:

"One Million Option"

Are you in favor of non-standard but effective methods of achieving the result? Hurry up to register for the splendid weekly contest among demo accounts the next stage of which starts on the 4th of June and you can earn up to 500 USdollars

"FX-1Rally"

Are you waiting for the airtime of the latest Formula 1 Championship? Do not waste your time - together with InstaForex you can become a real racer in this unique contest with weekly 1500 US dollars prize money. And if you demonstrate an impressive result - you can press the best Forex racer of the last week who is Alexander Borisov from Russia!

"InstaForex Sniper"

Do you prefer accuracy to speed? Are you an owner of sufficient self-control and able to immediately make a difficult decision in good time? Then this contest is for you! Take part in its next stage which will take place from 4th to 9th of June and prove that your strategy is more efficient than E SaptyantoEdi Wijogo's (Indonesia) who took the best shot last week!

"LuckyTrader"

There is an opinion that the main advantage of this contest is not only in the annual prize pool of 5.000 US dollars, but in its magic: during a long period of time after the triumph in this two-week competition the luck is still pursuing its winner. Whether it is so better ask Odianosen Okosun (Nigeria), the last week lucky winner!

Choose the best of the best with InstaForex!

Learn more about the competitions

Finalists' comments and photographs

Great for your payment. As always as long as we have here profit we can withdraw it already. Since it will take us only a day to receive the payment. And they have 1 dollar minimum payout. And if we can have atleast small trading and we can do 1 dollar daily profit that will be good already and to also to have experience real trading.

• 2 weeks later...

The Winner of "The Fast Ride from the Best Broker" Is Determined

The long-awaited Lotus number has been determined. The winner of the main prize in the campaign "Fast Ride from the Best Broker" gets a brand-new coupe by a famous British car producer - Lotus Evora. We would like to remind you that the Lotus number (76752), fixed on May 25 at 23:59, appeared the closest one to the trading account of Yury Lukinov from Podolsk located near Moscow (Russia) - 276751. This account is announced the official winner of the campaign. According to the rules of the contest the winner is free to choose a $100,000-deposit to his trading account instead of the car. The intrigue remained until today. The lucky man was deciding on all pro and contra, and finally informed the administration of InstaForex campaign department about his intention to receive the money. Our congratulations to Yury Lukinov once again, we wish him profitable Forex trading with higher and more imposing sums of money on account. Good luck in all other campaigns and contests arranged by InstaForex! Within the nearest time you will get wise to the interview with the winner of the campaign "Fast Ride from the Best Broker". Follow on our news. The participants of the campaign "The Fast Ride from the Best Broker" who were not so lucky as to get the main prize should not be disappointed, we recommend participating in as much as entertaining automobile raffle - "Best Trading, Luxury Driving"; the luxury car will be handed in next year! InstaForex is also glad to announce that all trading accounts, which were partaking but did not manage to win in " The Fast Ride from the Best Broker", are automatically enrolled in the campaign "Best Trading, Luxury Driving". And there's more to come! Any day InstaForex will inform about a special surprise for those who are fond of contests and campaigns by InstaForex, as well as of sport cars. Keep on top of the news releases by InstaForex. Participate and win in contests by InstaForex!

Another payments from this site. But today I stop trading in here. Not because I'm losing but because I decided to increase my capital in here and the best way to do that is to hold my funds until I reach my desire capital.

Date: 2012-14-06 03:30:35

Batch: 99324610

From Account: U7671442

Amount: $2.00

Memo: XXXXXX-WITHDRAW-liberty: 2.00

Thank you.

Good news from InstaForex Company!

Many people think that their job is not a real life, that it is only an occupation which allows them to earn money for the other life that comes after. However, people devote most of their time to work where they experience different emotions, socialize with other people or, on the contrary, work with the documents, and deal with equipment… It is well worth thinking over the kind of life you want to live and the kind of work you want to have. There is definitely the best option to choose, for example, to work at home and improve your professional skills on Forex at the same time. Participate and win InstaForex Companyэs contests and be sure that the best broker in Asia will always help you to succeed.

InstaForex Great Race

The company is happy to announce that the first step of the contest has reached its end! And the lucky winner of the tournament is Irina Ovchinnikova! The new step will be held from 25 June 2012 (GMT +3) to 28 June 2012 (GMT +3). Registration will be closed on June, 25, 2012 (GMT +3). Register and participate in one of the most ambitious projects by InstaForex!

One Million Option

This contest conquered attention of thousands of traders right after its launching. There are different reasons for this, but one fact is obvious: every trader can find this contest attractive basing on his personal preferences and will not be disappointed! If you still doubt, try your fortune in the next contest which will take place from 11 June 2012 (GMT +3) to 16 June 2012 (GMT +3). Registration for this contest finishes one hour before the start. And meanwhile, the victory goes to Alexander Meshcheryakov from Russia!

Real Scalping

Do you know that the prize pool of this contest is $6,000 per month or $72,000 per year? A part of this prize pool had already gone to the winner of this week Yevgeniy Slastunov from Kazakhstan. You can register for the next Real Scalping contest right now using the link! Do not miss the chance to become luckier!

Trade Wise, Win Device

InstaForex Company goes on giving nice presents to its clients. Such valuable hi-tech prizes as brand new telephones and workpads have been already raffled off. A lucky owner of a new iPad this week is Yevgeniy Ten. Undoubtedly, many traders would like to be in his place, and this is quite easy. The only thing you need is to top up your InstaForex trading account and register on the contest page. And do not forget: everything is in your hands!

That is all the good news for now. Soon we will be happy to tell about new pleasant events and lucky InstaForex contest winners!

Learn more about the competitions

Finalists' comments and photographs

I want to join the scalping contest but when I click the link I can't find the registration button. I'm wondering if anyone can give me the direct link to registration button. Also what if I already have an account can I still join this contest? As right now I'm already a member of instaforex. I just don't want to make things complicated.

I know I will have hard time winning this contest but I want to check if I have a chance against other scalpers.

A Feast of InstaForex Prizes

InstaForex international broker drew up the results of another contest week with the prize pool of USD 4,500. First of all, we would like to thank all the participants for their hard work and persistence – you make the tournaments so exciting. We heartily congratulate all the prize winners and wish them success in their professional activity!

InstaForex Sniper

InstaForex snipers compete in accuracy on Forex relying on their intuition and knowledge base. Many showed their combative qualities, but Vladimir Kim from Kazakhstan was the best. If you feel you did not express your talents to the fullest, go for another contest step next week. It will take place from July 2, 2012, to July 6, 2012 (GMT+3). Feel free to register for InstaForex Sniper until 23:00 July 2.

FX-1 Rally

Another Friday Forex race finished. Vasiliy Ruday was the one to brilliantly overcome all the obstacles and cross the finish line with the best result for this week. Our congratulations on the fair victory in such a tough tournament! Dare to challenge the Forex race track and to measure your strength against other lovers of extreme, speed and trading next Friday, on July 6, 2012, from 00:00 to 23:59. To sign up for the next race, please visit the registration page.

One Million Option

Forex option trading looks like a quiet bay, but still waters do run deep, and, in fact, it is more like a mined area. And Nikolay Dergachev did it! He escaped all the threats and perils, made the best of Forex, subdued his emotions and eventually achieved the cherished goal. Accept our heartfelt congratulations, Nikolay! We ask the other participants not to give up — even though you did not win a money prize, you gained the precious trading experience. Moreover, you can go for the next contest step from July 2, 2012, to July 6, 2012 (GMT+3). Take your chance!

Lucky Trader

Lucky Trader is a contest for true Luck favourites! Andrey Kritskiy from Moldova showed the most impressive luckiness and talent; his trading account will be credited with the prize money. Even if Lady Luck gave you a mere wink this time, do not take it so hard ― remember, the future has in store numerous triumphs for you! The next contest step will start on July 2, 2012; registration is open until 23:00 July 1, so you still have time to become a contest participant!

Find out more about the contests

Photos and comments of the finalists

I want to join the scalping contest but when I click the link I can't find the registration button. I'm wondering if anyone can give me the direct link to registration button. Also what if I already have an account can I still join this contest? As right now I'm already a member of instaforex. I just don't want to make things complicated.

I know I will have hard time winning this contest but I want to check if I have a chance against other scalpers.

Hello!

Please read the information about "Real Scalping InstaForex" here, also you'll find a link for registration.

InstaForex Company prolongs the Charge-free Deposit campaign

Due to numerous requests, InstaForex international broker decided to extend the Charge-free Deposit campaign by three months more. The campaign, so much favoured by the company’s customers, will be held until September 30, 2012.

Within the Charge-free Deposit campaign you have a great chance to fund your trading account using WebMoney and MoneyBookers without any commissions.

engstatic2-335x151.png

Moreover, depositing funds to InstaForex accounts via InstaForex MasterCard is also free of charge.

Enjoy the most favourable trading conditions with InstaForex!

Hello!

Please read the information about "Real Scalping InstaForex" here, also you'll find a link for registration.

Thanks for the link.

Anyway I found out that the contest will start this august.

Here you can register for a trader's tournament "Real Scalping InstaForex". The Contest will take place from 6 August 2012 (UTC+3) till 1 September 2012 (UTC+3) . For successful registration you have to provide your contact information.

so that's three weeks from now. I'm excited to join. I'm not expecting to win. I just want to test my skills against other contestant. I hope if its not bother some to instaforex they also post all the results of the one who join. At least they can know what is their rank even if they don't win. Also if this going to be a regular contest a point system also that can be accomulated and earn some cash for being active etc. But this is just my dream for instaforex.

InstaForex brand merchandise shop is open

InstaForex international broker would like to present you its official brand merchandise online shop only available for the Company’s clients. In InstaForex shop you can find a wide variety of business souvenirs, promotional clothing and other brand products with original design. Their high quality is verified by InstaForex logo.

instaforex_shop_teaser_en.jpg

Shopping will not take long as you don’t need to enter your bank card number in order to pay for your purchase. Just specify your account number in the convenient order form and the cost of the purchased products will be withdrawn from it.

You will have the option of tracking current status of the order and an email will be sent to you as soon as the status changes.

Choose and order a present for you or your trader friends and it will be delivered as soon as possible!

InstaForex – the best for you!

Just wondering is their any chance that their will be a seminar in the Philippines also? I notice that theirs seminars article in singapore I'm wondering if Philippines can be bless with seminars also. If that going to happen I'm sure many will also going to come. I hope their will be seminar for Philippines also and or server for Philippines account also.

Silk Way 2012: InstaForex Loprais Team Almost on Top

On July 07 Silk Way 2012 rally took its rise from Red Square in Moscow with its total route stretching to 4000 km. Silk Way 2012 runs through heaths of Povolzhye, deserts of Kalmykia, Caucasus Mountains, and then the participating teams will subdue the shores of Black Sea. The competition finish will take place on July 13 in Gelendzhik, one of the most popular resorts in Russia.

Despite that the previous year winner of Silk Way rally InstaForex Loprais Team got off the last one, it did not hinder Ales Loprais to take the second place in the third competition stage. However, InstaForex Loprais Team overcame the fourth stage faster than all other participants and took the second place by overall standings. It was lagging behind the leader KAMAZ-Master team less than by 5 minutes. The final rally stage is ahead, by its totals InstaForex Loprais Team may repeat its last year triumph.

I just make a profit of 14 dollars in instaforex right now. I'm hoping that I can earn 45 dollars more to break even in here. I got hit three weeks ago when eur/usd suddenly goes down fast. I don't expect the bearish trend that going to go down to 1.2170 low I thought its only going to fall to 1.2300 at most. that's why I got hit and I make mistakes when its reachest 1.270 I close my buy position and loss many pips only to jump back again to 1.2250-1.2300 range.

InstaForex Congratulates on the Holy Month of Ramadan!

InstaForex Group of Companies is glad to congratulate the Muslims all over the world on the beginning of great Ramadan Month!

ramadan-instaforex-2011.jpg

A sacred time of fast and abstinence for each Muslim is a chance to reconsider life values, forget discordances, become merciful and kind to people. We wish you forbearance, mental tenacity and piety; let Ramadan bring you inward peace. Let prayer words be heard and bring mutual understanding, harmony, peace and welfare into your house.

Accept our sincerest wishes of sound health, desires fulfillment, well-being, happiness and the very best!

I just make a profit of 14 dollars in instaforex right now. I'm hoping that I can earn 45 dollars more to break even in here. I got hit three weeks ago when eur/usd suddenly goes down fast. I don't expect the bearish trend that going to go down to 1.2170 low I thought its only going to fall to 1.2300 at most. that's why I got hit and I make mistakes when its reachest 1.270 I close my buy position and loss many pips only to jump back again to 1.2250-1.2300 range.

I think you should lock already your profit or adjust your stop loss so you will not have losses anymore since you still continue on trading so you will not have problems and you will just wait to see if there will be more progress in your trading and to have more profits as much as possible. So far, still waiting to have the bonus from the forums.

Felicitous Trading with InstaForex

For many of us Forex is a great chance to spend time sensibly and with benefits, which is also a stable source of income requiring financial and intellectual investments. Trading is a bull work, but it is sometimes useful to catch a break. InstaForex Company gives its customers an opportunity to reconcile duty and pleasure, mixing trading activity with an ounce of vehemence and plenty of prizes and gifts! Participating in weekly InstaForex contests will allow you to refine your trade skills as well as try your fortune in exciting competitions! And it would be a great reward to see your name in the winners list and get a gift for excellent performance.

InstaForex Sniper

From the first day of its launching Forex Sniper is of a great popularity among traders all over the world. And this is no wonder, as competing on demo account the contest part takers may win 1500 USD on their real one. We congratulate the last week finalist Magomed Aigubov and remind other participants that the next contest stage runs within July 23-28, 2012.

One Million Option

You can take a shot at option trading and become a happy owner of 1500 USD prize - this is real with InstaForex. This week the main prize winner is Ivan Hadjioglo from Moldova. You also have a winning chance, so join the next stage from July 23-27, 2012.

Lucky Trader

Lucky Trader is a competition for those who do not afraid to push luck! This time the lady luck was favorable to a contestant from Russia Alexandr Zakharov, but you are still invited to put your name into the winners list. Register for the next contest step which is to be held from July 30, 2012 to August 11, 2012. Let the fortune come into your life!

Trade Wise, Win Device

We are glad to announce the finalists names of Trade Wise, Win Device campaign. In follow-up of the past step, a happy owner of new Galaxy Tab becomes Chan Kim Seng. You have a chance to get your modern device from leading producers of high technology. All you have to do is just make a deposit to your InstaForex trading account and register on the campaign page. The next step is to take place from July 23 to August 04, 2012.

FX-1 Rally

Every Friday InstaForex clients compete in a real race for the title of week’s fastest trader. This time Danter Matuguinas from Philippines has come the first to finish. Register for the next step which is to start at 00:00 (Moscow time) July 20, 2012 to 23:59 (Moscow time) July 20, 2012. Take the lead!

Find out more about the contests

Photos and comments of the finalists

I think you should lock already your profit or adjust your stop loss so you will not have losses anymore since you still continue on trading so you will not have problems and you will just wait to see if there will be more progress in your trading and to have more profits as much as possible. So far, still waiting to have the bonus from the forums.

I have 25 dollars profit now but problem is that my open position has 110 dollars loses. In short I have 85 dollars profit. And since last month I do have 5 dollars profit I have 80 dollars total loss this month. I'm hoping that eur/usd will recover soon. I don't know how long I can hold my position in here. My plan is long term in here and I'm hoping that if I can survive the bearish market its going to be all profit for me afterward. And same time my account in instaforex will be intact.

Geography with InstaForex

Driven by the call of duty, InstaForex TV team travels all around the world to prepare interesting material for you!

Being an international broker, InstaForex Company runs a great number of offices across the globe and regularly partakes in large-scale financial expositions. Not only do InstaForex specialists solve business problems during such trips, but they also go sightseeing to tell InstaForex clients about remarkable places of the world.

instaforex_tv_geography.png

On the official website of InstaForex Company, in the Geography with InstaForex section, you can find videos about Rio de Janeiro, Abu Dhabi, London and cities of other fascinating countries. Take a break from work and dive into the atmosphere of travelling! Learn more about the world financial centres, economic peculiarities of other countries and amazing cultural and natural heritage of the Earth!

Presently, the Geography with InstaForex section contains 10 video reports on places visited by the company's representatives during the last year. We went to Malaysia to congratulate the winner of the Win Lotus from InstaForex campaign; in London we were given a prestigious financial award; and in the Czech Republic we filmed everyday life of InstaForex Loprais Team. InstaForex representatives attended the Forex&Investment Summit yearly exposition in the United Arab Emirates. They also went to South America to cover the Dakar Rally 2012. In Spain the company supported Ilona Korstin, the face of InstaForex, in the national basketball championship, in Kuala-Lumpur InstaForex TV team attended the opening ceremony of a new office on the fortieth floor of Petronas Twin Towers, in Singapore InstaForex participated in Finance and Investment EXPO 2012.

New video materials will be regularly added to this page. We hope you enjoy the videos!