Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InstaForex - Instaforex.com

AlexandraIFX

FX-1 Rally: Wild Speeding

Got used to the measured trading during the week? Get ready to the wild speeding as Friday comes! Friday is the day of extreme racing at the scene of the best broker in Asia where every Friday InstaForex Company holds FX-1 Rally contest, a unique forex competition for demo account holders! Find below the names of those who divided the prize pool amounted to $1500 last week:

The winners of January 27 contest:

1 place – Akinyemi Makinde (8840507) - 500 USD

2 place – Florin Voaides (8837948) - 400 USD

3 place – Yuriy Haykin (8851057) - 300 USD

4 place – Natalya Pikalova (8851839) - 200 USD

5 place – Amin Mady (8851995) - 100 USD

The winners of February 3 contest:

1 place – Fajar Setiawan (8860549) - 500 USD

2 place – Nikolay Hilko (8856017) - 400 USD

3 place – Viktor Zhitnikov (8866727) - 300 USD

4 place – Zhanat Bakeev (8866298) - 200 USD

5 place – Shahrill Sulaiman (8858909) - 100 USD

We sincerely congratulate all forex racers and wish everybody to be in time with registration for the next rally, the unique forex rally, which starts this Friday!

Contest statistics

Registration page

Photos and comments of the finalists

One Million Option: Earn without Any Risk!

Are you looking for low-risk quick profit? Then binary option is your choice! It allows getting profit even from the insufficient price fluctuation of a financial instrument. We invite all fans of forex options to take part in the One Million Option weekly contest which will bring you from $100 to $500 credited to your live account in case of victory. Follow the lead of the recent contest finalists and win the next step!

The winners of January 30 - February 4 contest step:

1 place – Khoe Ferry Pranoto (8854955) - 500 USD

2 place – Maksim Vezhevich (8850714) - 400 USD

3 place – Sergey Zaika (8858017) - 300 USD

4 place – Vyacheslav Obschin (8858072) - 200 USD

5 place – Oleg Yuminov (8855124) - 100 USD

The winners of February 6-11 contest step:

1 place – Dmitry Prokofiev (8861297) - 500 USD

2 place – Odianosen Okosun (8860276) - 400 USD

3 place – Andrey Putintsev (8869082) - 300 USD

4 place – Igor Kuznetsov (8873507) - 200 USD

5 place – Anatoliy Efimkov (8864348) - 100 USD

Stick at nothing in chase of profit! It's easy to be successful with InstaForex!

Contest statistics

Registration page

Photos and comments of the leaders

Lucky Trader: Flight of Imagination

Does the profession of a trader seem borring to you? Are you afraid of getting drowned in the daily routine of endless charts and currency rates? Stop worrying, as Forex is a place, where accuracy and creative strategy make the best combination. Thus for many traders this unusual mixture becomes recipe for success! Here is the list of the ones, who wisely used this extraordinary pattern and were the first in the tournament Lucky Trader held by InstaForex:

1 place - Igor Alexandrov (8825509) - 1000 USD

2 place - Alexandr Mestcheryakov (8809700) - 750 USD

3 place - Vasiliy Baltyansky (8821239) - 500 USD

4 place - Alexandr Kondrashov (8815976) - 250 USD

5 place - Novy Susilo (8824911) - 200 USD

6 place - Vladimir Khodykin (8826140) - 150 USD

7 place - Andrey Lazarev (8819435) - 100 USD

8 place - Evgeny Anatsko (8811263) - 50 USD

InstaForex would like to congratulate the winners of the contest with all its heart and to thank all those traders, who took part in it! Jump at your chance to appear in the list of winners! Show flight of your imagination!

Contest statistics

Registration page

I open a trading acount yesterday with this broker to one member of my house hold who want to go in for forex trading and i was also give some bunos here but i notice that the bunos can not be withdraw untill you make some decent profit with them which can then transfer to your account,

I open a trading acount yesterday with this broker to one member of my house hold who want to go in for forex trading and i was also give some bunos here but i notice that the bunos can not be withdraw untill you make some decent profit with them which can then transfer to your account,

bonus? how did you get bonus in here? I joined and have an account in here in fact I have three accounts in here but I don't receive any bonus in here. how much bonus did you get in here and what account is that you get bonus in here? How came you got bonus?

bonus? how did you get bonus in here? I joined and have an account in here in fact I have three accounts in here but I don't receive any bonus in here. how much bonus did you get in here and what account is that you get bonus in here? How came you got bonus?

Please, check this page for more information about our bonus campaign.

InstaForex: results of ShowFx Asia Singapore Finance and Investment EXPO 2012

InstaForex international broker took part in a regular ShowFx Asia exhibition held in Singapore on January 10 and 11.

singapore-expo-011.jpg

Within the walls of Suntec City exhibition center InstaForex presented the full range of its trading offers and innovative services. The broker's booth attracted a lot of visitors that were interested in its advantages and the latest innovative systems namely: the PAMM system with great possibilities either for investors or for managing traders; the unique ForexCopy system aimed at copying deals of successful traders; Binary Intraday Options service. It was a pleasure of employees of the company to answer all the questions of visitors and give them detailed consultations on different issues of trading with InstaForex.

singapore-expo-021.jpg

Everyone who visited the broker's booth received from the company not only brand presents and souvenirs, but also $50 trading accounts. Some guests were fortunate get larger managed accounts.

singapore-expo-031.jpg

The ShowFx Asia Singapore Finance and Investment EXPO 2012 was held in friendly atmosphere of constructive conversation of not only brokerage firms, educational projects and software developers, but also of the traders that took part in this event. Business program was full of seminars, master classes, meetings with professional analysts and traders. InstaForex sincerely gives thanks to organizers and guests of exhibition for active participation and hopes to meet them at the next exhibition ShowFx World in Kiev on May 18 and 19, 2012.

The photo report is available in InstaForex Official Blog.

Rally FX-1: Overspeeding Welcomed!

Don't you like paying fines for overspeeding? Take part in the fastest competition for demo accounts Rally FX-1, demonstrate the skills of s trader "driving" really fast and get a well-deserved prize. The winners of the last Friday rally are listed below:

1 place - Vitaly Zalessky (8881833) - 500 USD

2 place - Alexandr Shulzhenko (8882848) - 400 USD

3 place - Viktor Senchilo (8882950) - 300 USD

4 place - Bakhrom Abdurazakov (8877405) - 200 USD

5 place - Nadezhda Savochkina (8872007) - 100 USD

The longest dreams become pursued with the best broker in Asia! Do not miss your chance: the contest is held every Friday!

Contest statistics

Registration page

I'm excited to be active in here. I already see my points in mt5 growing. already have 20 dollars. I know its not enough if I want to have long trade in forex. that's why I still don't trade my funds in here. I only keep on posting in mt5 so that I can have more and more funds to trade in here. My target right now is 250 dollars.

Forex Droid Fx Bot - InstaForex Team Member

The international broker InstaForex is happy to present a new member of its team - the first Forex robot in the world - Fx Bot, which symbolizes the company’s mission to offer the latest innovations of trading to its customers.

instaforex_fxbot_en.jpg

Fx Bot is know-how of the Russian R.Bot company, constructed on the principle of telepresence. The robot was presented at the financial exhibition arranged by ShowFX brand in Moscow in November 2011, where the project drew much attention of the audience.

Multifunctional droid of InstaForex company - being about one meter high and with three wheels - was operated by the broker's representative with Wi-Fi, it was easily moving around the hall, introducing to the visitors, being attentive while looking at the guests with the help of its video cameras - eyes and consulting them on Forex trading with demonstration of video.

You can have a chance to talk to our FxBot at one of the financial exhibitions, where InstaForex takes part and presents its latest innovations and services.

Experience the future with innovations by InstaForex!

Very surprised to watch the video about the fx bot. I thought it is virtual bot but then found it is literally a robot that helps us analyze in forex trading and even suggest the best thing to do. I really want to see more of the features of this robot. Does it mean that there is a high percentage that we will win on our trades using fx bot?

I'm really happy to see such forex authority because they will become the best of the world, though still now they are the best in Asia but their activity will improve around the world very soon. I also happy to see such meeting pictures, because they are working too hard to get faster improvement. I think their Fx bot system should works fine and everyone can get faster exchange from reliable currency resource and gain better profit.

Just wondering since I'm earning in MT5 but I don't trade what I earn in here. I just continue posting in MT5 and I'm hoping that I can accumalate enough funds that is good enough for my strategy to work. I hope that its okay that I don't trade in here and let my account be active even though I don't have a trade at all.

I heard that this broker is giving out some bunoses for traders who just open account with them and make a deposite ,but yesterday I open another account with them after my first account get some login error and I make a deposite of 27usd,no bunos nothing nothing,or do i need to do a specific thing in other to benefit from this

Spring of contests by InstaForex Company

The Administration of InstaForex contest department offers its traders not to miss a perfect opportunity and to combine pleasant and useful things by taking part in any of the tournaments organized by the best broker in Asia. A wide choice of contests can be agreeable to every trader, providing no limits of terms, strategies and trading instruments!

Lucky Trader

A contest for demo accounts. The contest is held once in two weeks. You can register for the next contest which will start on March 12, 2012 (GMT+3) and is to finish on March 24, 2012 (GMT+3). The registration for a new step of the contest closes one hour before it commences. Do not lose your chance to feel a really happy trader!

One Million Option

The contestants use demo accounts. The event takes place every week. Hurry up and register for the next step of the contest which starts on March 12, 2012 (GMT+3). Become a millionaire having chosen InstaForex!

InstaForex Sniper

USD 1,500 raffled weekly! We invite you get enrolled in the contest which will start next Monday. Get in haste: the registration closes on March 11 at 23:00 (GMT+3). Trade right in target and the prize will fall right into your hands!

Chancy Deposit

The campaign where InstaForex Companies Group holds a weekly draw of USD 1,000. Check how lucky you are without losing anything!

Join contests by the best broker in Asia, win money prizes and experience only the most pleasant emotions!

Find out more about the contests

Photo and comments of the winners

The system of InstaForex trading servers is the largest in the world!

InstaForex international broker is happy to inform all its customers of the second trading server for cent accounts available - InstaForex-Cent2.com. Thus, at the moment InstaForex trading system comprises as many as nine MT4 servers and one MT5 server, apart from about 50 datacenters, which makes it the biggest in the entire world.

servers.jpg

The new server for cent accounts can be used for testing various strategies, beginners can employ it to practise trading; InstaForex-Cent2.com is very convenient in terms of volumes traded. Moreover, the new server is seen to boost the stability of trading on cent accounts: the popular InstaForex-Cent.com server came to be overloaded on several occasions. Now we can confidently state that unstable connection has no more place in the world’s widest MetaTrader system.

We would also like to draw your attention to the fact that on the new cent server account numbers look like this: 35XXXXX. So, all cent account numbers as always have seven symbols, with the first of them being 3.

Trade and earn with InstaForex!

InstaForex Burning Contests

Every trader wants to earn in Forex currency market with a minimal risk, but it seems out-of-limit for many. For many, but not for the customers of InstaForex Company! Want to earn with no loss risk? Join a contest or campaign from the best broker in Asia!

One Million Option

Want to see the traditional Forex market in another way? Hurry up to register for an interesting weekly contest among demo accounts, its next step is to start on March 19, 2012 (GMT+3), and benefit up to 500 USD as Andrzej Diurczak (Poland) did becoming a winner of last week contest.

FX-1 Rally

Hungry for drive and speed? Accede to Forex racers through registration page for this extreme competition and go through paces on the first Forex track in the world next Friday, March 23, 2012 (GMT+3), and may be you will be that one to smash the record of last Friday’s fastest racer, whose name is Stanislav Nelin (Russia).

InstaForex Sniper

Are you an adherent of moderate trading with well-aimed reverse points of trend? Then this contest fits you for sure. Don't be late for the next step registration, as this contest is for the most accurate traders which will run from March 19, 2012 (GMT+3) to March 24, 2012 (GMT+3) and follow the success path of last week finalist Sergey Vlasov from Russia!

Chancy Deposit

Don't want to compete being short of time or experience? No problem, even so you have a chance to get a thousand of US dollars taking part in an engrossing weekly drawing! We congratulate the last drawing winner - Miroslav Popelka (Slovakia).

Forget about risk, earn with pleasure taking part in contests and campaigns with the Best Broker in Asia!

Yes, their services are excellent no doubt about it. Also that they have many forums that sponsored and advertised that give many users or people to try and use without risk in instaforex. Either in the forex forum in posting and also in their forex contests in different forums.

InstaForex - Best Broker in Asia by IAIR Publication

The international broker InstaForex is delighted to inform its customers about getting another award - IAIR Awards by the "Best Broker in Asia" category. This award has become the fifth international award to confirm the leading positions of InstaForex Company in the Asian region. Year by year there are more and more worldwide known and prestigious premiums acknowledging InstaForex in various categories. InstaForex team greets every similar award with a huge enthusiasm, recognizing that the very first client-oriented strategy and improvement of rendered services and facilities prompts the company to move forward steadily. It is reflected not only in InstaForex recognition as one of market’s leaders by independent premiums and publications, but in hundreds of our loyal customers, as a topmost feature.

iair.jpg

IAIR Awards held official winners awarding in a fascinating palace in Milan Visconti Palace. This award has been arranged the second year already, gathering a great number of candidates and event guests.

IAIR Awards was launched by a famous Italian business magazine "International Alternative Investment Review" and is granted to the most successful companies by 30 categories at year-end.

InstaForex Company appreciates all votes given for it and gives thanks to the IAIR Awards organizers for such an honor.

Trade and gain with InstaForex!

I do some review and I'm surprise with this one. Instaforex has lots of negative comments in this site. I'm wondering if anyone can confirm or dispute this negative comments. Becuase I have high regards of instaforex and its really give a big doubt with me now when I read this.

http://www.earnforex...kers/InstaForex

On the internet there are many feedbacks about our company, it is possible that some of them are negative to some extent. You cannot really believe everything you find on the Internet. It is possible that most of those feedback authors have never worked with our company and are in fact employees of rival companies trying to sabotage us. You can only appreciate our company's convenience and reliability after you've opened an account and started trading.

InstaForex Spectacular Contests

Do you feel a lack of adrenaline? Is risk your passion? Take part in one of InstaForex contests and you will experience unforgettable emotions and get a wonderful money reward.

One Million Option

Each week InstaForex gives a unique opportunity to its clients to feel the whole pleasure of option trading. Whether you are a novice or a professional trader, you can freely take part in the contest. Do not miss your chance: register for a new stage of One Million Option contest that starts on March 26, 2012 (GMT+3). Perhaps it is you who will take the place of the last week's winner - Stanislav Dobrovolskiy (Moldova).

FX-1 Rally

In the context of the FX-1 Rally contest InstaForex holds the weekly Forex-race. Be the first and get your USD 500 prize as did Shurhat Abldullayev (Uzbekistan), the winner of the contest's final stage.

InstaForex Sniper

One hit and you are among the winners of weekly InstaForex contest, as for example, Alexander Tunguskov (Russia), the winner of the contest held on March 12-17. The registration for the new contest begins on March 24, 2012 (GMT+3). Do not miss your chance!

Chancy deposit

The account replenishment has never been as pleasant as it is in InstaForex. By making a deposit USD3000 you will be able to get a USD 1000 bonus. You don't believe it? Ask Ahmad Faizal Azrul Bin Ahmad from Malaysia who got his chance.

Take part in InstaForex contests! We have prizes for everyone!

I do some review and I'm surprise with this one. Instaforex has lots of negative comments in this site. I'm wondering if anyone can confirm or dispute this negative comments. Becuase I have high regards of instaforex and its really give a big doubt with me now when I read this.

http://www.earnforex...kers/InstaForex

LOL. I have read that too. I just read that instaforex don't accept US citizens to have an account. So, they have restricted countries but don't know the reason of it maybe, US don't allow forex brokers is that so?