Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Join-invest - Join-invest.com

xetang

Welcome To Join-Invest

Join-Invest is a privately held financial company engaged in trading world market commodities, such as all markets-stocks, foreign currencies, ETFs, e-Minis, and mutual funds. Our company is firmly backed by innovative decision-making trading concepts that allow our operators to accurately identify and heavily capitalize on the commodity value trends. We are a group of experienced traders and market analysts. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity.

22.2% Investment Period 5 Business days

Plan Amount Spent ($) Daily Profit (%)

Basic $10 - $2,000 22.20

24.4% Investment Period 5 Business days

Advanced $2,001 - $8,000 24.40

26.6% Investment Period 5 Business days

Platium $8,001 - $30,000 26.60

11% daily for 10 business days!

Min $10 - Max $2000 - Total 110%

1% Daily For 365 Days

MONITOR $10 - $30,000 1.00

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Dedicated Sever

Instant Payment

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Join here: http://www.join-inve...om/?ref=zozo278

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the plan which the admin table here look a bit high so the program woukd not last that long online but lets hope that they will pay for some time but not as we just think we need to be careful abit for my own opinion I will advive investor to take advantage of it at this initial stage.

Really this site is not new, they changed domain from .net into .com because some problem about domain and they are paying site for many days already, admin is too very trusted, I invested $30 yesterday here but after install again program for site, my account have been deleted and admin have compensated $1 for it. It is nice and as be low is my payment proofs:

39b9c97d785a125d501868c948e8b744_52725530.joininvest.jpg

My first payment:

Date: 1/19/2013 5:19 PM

Batch: 128247203

From Account: U0855295 (Join Invest)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from www.join-invest.com

I too have had first payment for my plan today and it is nice when they have paid out very good with payment is instant although everything still is very new for for first payment when I still is up to 9 days for my plan, but I still hope that they will pay out good and I will receive all payments at end of my plan. My latest payment:

Date: 1/20/2013 5:19 PM

Batch: 128334781

Amount: $3.30

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from Join Invest Ltd

Some of the plan which the admin table here look a bit high so the program woukd not last that long online but lets hope that they will pay for some time but not as we just think we need to be careful abit for my own opinion I will advive investor to take advantage of it at this initial stage.

2 days ago and their first plan already end, and i think they are not that new as they before, from what i see people still have chance if they want to invest in this program, at least they can get back their BEP first just in 10 days. and people still deserved to take it if they want

seems the site offering high daily interest rate but its not true because these rate including principal. if calculate again and left the principal behind, we will found that this site actually offering 1% - 2.5% only per day. its really reasonable and possibly will lead the hyip able to going for a long run.

Yes, it is correct, 11% daily for 10 days, it only is about 1% per day here, it is very reasonable rate and it is sustainable for for investors can consider to invest and I too have decided to invest here and have received 3 payments for to this time as you have seen, site still are paying out very good and very stable with all payments are instant, it is nice when investing here. My latest payment:

Date: 1/21/2013 6:45 PM

Batch: 128471762

The ROI inhere isn't high.it is 110% after 10days meaning 1% daily and that is a ROI that should be sustainable for a wild duration of time if the admin inhere gets thing right.Meanwhile i think the program is safe to be invested into already since we already seeing payment proofs.

The script of the site is really very simple and i am sure that this may be turning into scam in a very short time and the another may reason for my opinion is there investment plans . All the investment plans the site having are of high risk investment plans and are of minimum 10 days investment plan which may be risky

Judging by the Roi only, it will be easy to conclude that the duration of the plans will match the roi but considering other factors like the script and security of the website of this program, I doubt if it will complete a term because the site isn't secure even though the script used is okay. It may be able to pay till investors make profits though.

Judging by the Roi only, it will be easy to conclude that the duration of the plans will match the roi but considering other factors like the script and security of the website of this program, I doubt if it will complete a term because the site isn't secure even though the script used is okay. It may be able to pay till investors make profits though.

It is totally true here. Because we know, the aim and purpose of the HYIP Admin creates an HYIP is to collect and to manage fund here. If the RoI too high, then it will be harder for the Admin here to manage the fund better

First of all, if Join Invest wants to do serious business they need to be promoted on reliable monitors that is how they can get potential investors in the hyip industry, but the list in their ratings page show all new monitors of which few receive payments and report it as paying with last paid date 22nd January that is today.

By looking at the investment plan alone, doubts, there are, that this program may not run for a good time. At 11% daily, this is just too high. Since it's a new program, it's not been rated as paying yet- still at waiting status. http://www.allhyipmo...est.com?final=1

Oh, I think that you are correct if only check with domain .com, you will see that it is not good when almost is in status "Waiting" but you too need to check with domain .net of this site and you will see that have had more 20 monitors approved for this site and almost is in status "Paying", I think that may be admin don't yet inform for monitors therefore they don't add new domain although old domain can't access at this time

well i found no paying status of this hyip infact there 4 hyip monitors monitoring and 1 of them has already declared it as scam program.but here people are posting their payment proofs..i dont know which status i need to believe.but currently my decision is no to him.

You should read in detail about my above discussion, if you only search with domain .com. sure you will not able to see good status of this site but if you search with domain .net, you will see all monitors listed for this site and almost is in status "Paying" and it is really when I still receiving payments very stable here and as below is My latest payment:

Date: 1/22/2013 6:01 PM

Batch: 128611654

There are many HYIP Monitors on the 'RATE US' section, but actually I don't know anyone of them and when it comes in HYIP Monitors we are surely depending on the reliability of that HYIP Monitors, but I think right now this HYIP is a paying one as we can see some payment proofs circulating around.

firstly i wanted to provide that the script is looking more attractive to join an get some interest to invest in this program an i hope all plans are also looking more active to invest high amount in this program and we can see many hyip monitors have added that almost all are in paying status,so i think this is best hyip program to invest for low time period only

I'm just wondering what happen to two other hyip monitoring site that has a problem status. This two hyip monitoring site has last paid January 18 and its already January 23. I wonder if those hyip monitoring site reach maturity on its plan and did not revinvest their money or investments and that why it has no payments from their? I hope this site is going to continue paying.

Its obvious that this program doesn't have support from monitors because I just checked AllMonitors.net and there are few monitors viewing it with none of them having investments in the program but AllMonitors.net rates it with a Paying status. http://allmonitors.net/hyip/join-invest.com. There's no better explanation than the program is Paying investors but for some reason known to only the admin, he has refused to add any Monitor. The payment proofs displayed from @Xetang are really convincing as well. Still, I won't recommend investing here at this stage as the site has run for a good number of days already and can stop paying anytime.

Its obvious that this program doesn't have support from monitors because I just checked AllMonitors.net and there are few monitors viewing it with none of them having investments in the program but AllMonitors.net rates it with a Paying status. http://allmonitors.n...oin-invest.com. There's no better explanation than the program is Paying investors but for some reason known to only the admin, he has refused to add any Monitor. The payment proofs displayed from @Xetang are really convincing as well. Still, I won't recommend investing here at this stage as the site has run for a good number of days already and can stop paying anytime.

I think that it is not problem here, because they just change domain therefore it need to have time so that monitors can change status and approve for Join-invest.com, site still running very good and very stable when have very many payment proofs have been posted in almost forums at this time. And it too is nice when today admin too have installed completely site with SSL and DDos as you can see that I have fixed it above. They too have began to launch very attractive plans today as below is detail:

11% daily for 10 business days!

Min $10 - Max $2000 - Total 110%

11.5% daily for 10 business days!

Min $2001 - Max $8000 - Total 115%

12.5% daily for 10 business days!

Min $8001 - Max $30000 - Total 125%

1% Daily For 365 Days

MONITOR $10 - $30,000 1.00

22.2% Investment Period 5 Business days

Basic $10 - $2,000 22.20

24.4% Investment Period 5 Business days

Advanced $2,001 - $8,000 24.40

26.6% Investment Period 5 Business days

Platium $8,001 - $30,000 26.60

I too have had new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good and payment is instant, with only some days for beginning new domain and they still showed that they are running and pay out very stable therefore I believe that this site can run and pay out good at end of my plan, I too will reinvest with new plans after my first deposit expired. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 1/23/2013 5:24 PM

Batch: 128753261

Amount: $3.80

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is my 5 payment for to this time, it is not for my first plan will expire and I will too reinvest here for better plan, site still are running and pay out very stable with almost payments is instant and it is reason so that I will reinvest after my first deposit is expired. My latest payment:

Date: 1/24/2013 5:55 PM

Batch: 128897362