Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Join-invest - Join-invest.com

xetang

Yes, it is correct and it too is hoping of almost investors when join and invest in HYIP fields and I too can believe that this site can complete very good for a new round when I too have had new payment today from them, site still running very stable and I have had payment from before many rounds for to this time. I too is my 3 payments for this reinvested time.

Date: 2/1/2013 8:18 PM

Batch: 129972974

From Account: U9499885 (App Invest)

Amount: $0.60

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from App Invest - Online Investors Club

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that your idea is not really in all because don't have any site can pay out forever and special is in HYIP field, I only need them to pay out for end of my plan, it have been alright in and I too hope that this site can run good and pay out with time can calculated by months in all, today, I too have had new payment and it is 4th payment from time of reinvesting and they still paying out very good. My latest payment:

Date: 2/3/2013 3:29 AM

Batch: 130094250

From Account: U0855295 (Join Invest)

Amount: $6.72

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from Join Invest Ltd

Yes, it is correct and great info that I too inform for all everyone, today, admin too have decided to sent $1 as a bonus for all investors, it is great bonus that I think that it can't be better than in all and we too can see that at least still showed that he is very trusted when often have bonus for investors. And as below is this bonus:

Date: 2/3/2013 3:43 PM

Batch: 130141360

Amount: $1.00

Yes, it is correct and I too think that it is not late for investing of anyone because as I have seen, admin too have began to add more new monitors and it is qualified monitors, it showed that he still investing more in this site. About payment, I too have had final payment of 2nd deposit and it is very nice when payment still is being instant, I too have decided to reinvest here. My latest payment:

Date: 2/3/2013 5:39 PM

Batch: 130149284

Amount: $6.66

Well,to me,i beleive it is a choice thing,so you can say that it is never too late to invest in the program and more over,nobody can tell when a hyip program would scam what matters is if the program is paying,and from your payment proof above,i can see that the program is still paying

Well,to me,i beleive it is a choice thing,so you can say that it is never too late to invest in the program and more over,nobody can tell when a hyip program would scam what matters is if the program is paying,and from your payment proof above,i can see that the program is still paying

Yes, it is correct and really we too can't say anything about HYIP field, it only believe in all, site still running and paying out very stable therefore I believe that it is not late for investing here when we too can see that they still adding new qualified monitors daily, I hope that they can complete for a new round from time that I have reinvested

I think that everything is not too serious as what you saying because site don't have any problem when admin have created this program with sustainable plans and sure he can control good all funds and investment of investors, site still running very stable and I too have had first payment from time of reinvesting.

Date: 2/4/2013 5:46 PM

Batch: 130281517

That's very correct,there is nothing wrong with the program 'cos i can still see different payment proofs in different forums from different members,it means that the program is still doing pretty well,anyways i would simply stay relaxed and watch this program till it fades

<p>I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, at this time, very many qualified monitors too have began to add for this site and they too have approved for this site with status "Paying" and it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:<br />

</p>

<div>

<br />

Date: 2/5/2013 7:48 PM<br />

Batch: 130447835<br />

From Account: U0855295 (Join Invest)<br />

Amount: $6.66<br />

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from Join Invest Ltd<br />

</div>

I too have received new payment today with this site, it have been paid out not long ago and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all invest site, site running very good and I too have had some referrals activating at this time and it is nice when I too earning good from their investing. My latest payment (RC):

Date: 2/6/2013 1:11 PM

Batch: 130541647

Amount: $2.00

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they have paid out very good for all investors monitors, have had near $6000 is deposited for to this time, it showed that site still is developing very fast with more investors to invest here and with payment that I having, it only about 2 days for my deposit is expired, I too will reinvest here. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 2/6/2013 7:26 PM

Batch: 130588179

I too have had new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable with all payments always are instant, it too will be not far so that I have had again all funds for new payment when it is my 3rd payment from time of reinvesting and it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 2/7/2013 7:09 PM

Batch: 130729450

I too have have new payment with this site and with this payment, my deposit have expired and I too have reinvested here when site still running very stable and paying out instant for all payments, I don't want to put chance for investing therefore I have decided to reinvest for earning daily, hope that they still continue to pay out long. My latest payment:

Date: 2/8/2013 5:59 PM

Batch: 130859660

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they have paid out very good for all investors, site still runnig very stable and it is good place so that investors can put fund to invest here, about payment proofs, I upgraded a bit late because I'm too busy with Happy New Year Lunas from my country. My latest payment:

Date: 2/10/2013 3:43 AM

Batch: 130989942

Yes, it is correct, site still running very good for to this time when I have very many payment proofs here, site still running very stable and it is reason so that I still believe that this site still can exist longer when still received daily payment daily here, it is not far to my new deposit is expired and I too will reinvest here.

Date: 2/11/2013 12:48 PM

Batch: 131131888

Amount: $7.41

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from Join Invest Ltd

You should check again with their plans, it have many changes about plans when admin too have add more new plans with shorter time so that Investors can have more benefit here and really they still are paying out very good with this plans when invested and completed earning 3 rounds with this 5 days plans. As below is My latest payment:

Date: 2/12/2013 4:23 PM

Batch: 131315473

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from Join Invest Ltd