Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Join-invest - Join-invest.com

xetang

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Site last shot often with his short game, some admin as this site and such is often the site for about a few months on goldpoll then really began to create confidence, buy the best listing on the sitemonitor and the investor also really start investing right now, with very high interest not lower the likelihood of early site is scam

I don't think that this site have any problem here because we too can see that during short time, admin have had many changes for site by buy new domain, install protection program, instant payment and change temple of site, it showed that he have invested not least in this site therefore I too believe that this site can't long, I too have had new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good. My latest payment:

Date: 1/25/2013 5:28 PM

Batch: 129038834

From Account: U0855295 (Join Invest)

Amount: $3.30

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from Join Invest Ltd

@xetang:it is great that you have put the minds of guys at rest again.i just hope that guys would be at peace.Meanwhile it is great that the admin of the site is still paying.i just hope there wouldn't be any sort of hitch in the nearest future.

Yes, it is correct and I too see that it is great when investing here and receive payments daily with this site, I have had 7 payments for to this time and it will be not far to end of first round, I considering for investing in new plans when sure I will earn more with this site but first it too need to wait for 3 new payments in some next days. My latest payment:

Date: 1/26/2013 11:53 PM

Batch: 129166478

It too is hope of almost investors at this time and too is same in almost HYIP site, they only can invest successful if site run long and pay out good same Cash-age and many other sites that I investing, my plan only about 3 days for ending and I will consider for reinvesting here, it will be not long for a new payment, I can't payment in some next hours when my account have credits

And final, I too have had new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, still running very stable and only 2 payments for my first deposit and I hope that they still can pay out good. I too will consider for reinvesting when everything is ok. My latest payment:

Date: 1/27/2013 5:26 PM

Batch: 129228465

Yes, it is not far for ending of this round when it only still about near 2 days for my deposit, I too have had again near $30 at this time and only a payment today, it will reach $30 for my fund here and I can wait for benefit with this site tomorrow, I will consider to reinvest with this site and may be I will select plan 5 days because it bring again more benefit and time is shorter

so there are other investors here too, wow it seems you earned here well dude, i really surprised to see this program now change become one of the paying program since before i don't have much expectation for this site but i think it is aready too late to invest here because they have been running for 10 days

They too only begin new plans not long therefore I don't think that it have any problem early here, very many payment proofs are being posted in almost forums at this time, it show that this is a really stable program for investing therefore I don't think that it is late for investing with anyone when their plans are long and they complete near a round here.

That's very correct,i don't see that this program has any problem,i have seen different payment proofs in different forums from different members,this is what i am talking about,if we check allmonitors.net,you would see that so many monitors never listed the program,so it would definitely stay around for long

Yes, it is correct, this site still don't yet complete a round when it still is about 2 days for complete it, it will be not late in all as my idea, site still running very stable and still are paying out very good a this time, about some next hours, I will ask a new payment here and I hope that they still pay out good and I too upgrade it here early and when only still about a day for my plan and I will reinvest with this site

And I too have received new payment not long with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out instant for this payment and only about a day for my first deposit and I think that I will reinvest with this site because they still are paying out very stable and I don't stop too early when site still have very many chances for investing when it is only near end a first round. My latest payment:

Date: 1/28/2013 5:34 PM

Batch: 129363469

Amount: $4.05

This is new mail from admin for all members of this site, it is great when we have bonus $1 from him:

Dear Members,

I'm Kevin with news from Join-Invest .Today is 20th day since our website started operating from Join-Invest.net and now has changed to Join-Invest.com. We have been working hard to satisfy your need and bring the profit for you all,

We will effort to create profit for not only investor but also you all. we has been make a change in 10 days with interest rate from 11%-12% to 22.2%-26.6%, only one click, the money will be withdrawals in your account. no limit withdrawd, Needless to say that Join-Invest has unlimited instant withdrawals, supported payment processors: Liberty Reserve. also, today is our 20th day operating,

We would like to send $1 to each member's account, and we want to thank all of you who support me, we will try our best to satisfy your need.

Best Regards!

Kevin

It have showed that admin are very trusted, he trying to do best things so that can keep site to run long and it is great, I too have decided to reinvest with this site in some next hours when my first deposit is expired:

Date: 1/29/2013 6:58 AM

Batch: 129423734

Amount: $1.00

Good to know that the admin has already paid you the $1,is this applicable to all investors that has account with them,i mean those investor that only have an account and they don't invest,are they going to receive this $1,anyways it's good to know that this program is still PAYING

Good to know that the admin has already paid you the $1,is this applicable to all investors that has account with them,i mean those investor that only have an account and they don't invest,are they going to receive this $1,anyways it's good to know that this program is still PAYING

Yes, it is correct, all members of this site will receive $1 as info from and we too can see that it have had very many payment proofs have been posted this payment, it showed that this site very strong about fund in all and I too have received final payment for my first deposit today and it is nice when they have paid out very good. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 1/29/2013 5:20 PM

Batch: 129509142

It is not problem in all because we too can see that they still running very stable therefore I always believe that they can run and pay out good with time very long, therefore I don't want to put chances for investing when they still are paying out instant daily and it is reasonable, I too decide to reinvest here as you have seen.