Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

rony

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to start living with forex we must have good skills and psychology. because it is not easy to make a living from forex. we need to learn and practice many trading well so we could have good skills and psychology to make money from forex trading

That is right 100% that we must learn and understand some basic of forex trading. That is also the key to make a living through forex. I think to make it all short there that we need to learn and we need to feel the experience of trying to make profit in forex.

That is right 100% that we must learn and understand some basic of forex trading. That is also the key to make a living through forex. I think to make it all short there that we need to learn and we need to feel the experience of trying to make profit in forex.

learning routine is very necessary especially if we want to get the maximum trading. as to make trading for living was not easy, we need to improve the ability of good trading the remember  forex have big  risk

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

learning routine is very necessary especially if we want to get the maximum trading. as to make trading for living was not easy, we need to improve the ability of good trading the remember  forex have big  risk

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

I know it so well dude, since forex has bigger risk that is why we need to keep learning. But that is not the only one that make you can live with forex. Forex has many unpredicted events that could stumbing the market. The best way to make living in forex is by always think the worst that could happen and always stick with your risk management.

I know it so well dude, since forex has bigger risk that is why we need to keep learning. But that is not the only one that make you can live with forex. Forex has many unpredicted events that could stumbing the market. The best way to make living in forex is by always think the worst that could happen and always stick with your risk management.

yes, if we decide to live on the forex then we should be able to trade with the maximum and we must continue to learn trading. to continue to learn trading skills trading then we will increase and we can trade with a maximum

yes, if we decide to live on the forex then we should be able to trade with the maximum and we must continue to learn trading. to continue to learn trading skills trading then we will increase and we can trade with a maximum

What do you mean by trading skills trading here? I think if we use our own logic, making a living in forex is totally make a sense and also could be done with a good will from the trader. We can make profit because we have knowledge and more experience to deal with certain situation in forex.

What do you mean by trading skills trading here? I think if we use our own logic, making a living in forex is totally make a sense and also could be done with a good will from the trader. We can make profit because we have knowledge and more experience to deal with certain situation in forex.

Why not spend time learning the basic of forex trading so that you will understand about forex trading. Because if you don't know what is trading skills then chance are you will never going to succeed in forex trading. Forex trading is good source of income if you know how to trade properly.

Why not spend time learning the basic of forex trading so that you will understand about forex trading. Because if you don't know what is trading skills then chance are you will never going to succeed in forex trading. Forex trading is good source of income if you know how to trade properly.

Even in stock trading you can earn nice income and could make this as your own source of income if you know how to trade there properly. I  think that is a good idea to spend time learning basic of forex, it will give you fundamental part of your career and helps you to create more profit.

• 2 weeks later...

not easy to make a living with forex. all traders can trade forex but not all of the forex trader can make a living with forex. we need the skills and the psychology of trading is good if we want to make a living from forex. and also a lot of experience is needed.

make a living with forex is not as easy as we think. we need a process to make a living with forex. we have much to learn and practice trading with both the trading skills we will get better. as initial capital to make a living with forex trading skills we need to have a good

make a living with forex is not as easy as we think. we need a process to make a living with forex. we have much to learn and practice trading with both the trading skills we will get better. as initial capital to make a living with forex trading skills we need to have a good

Not only that, aside from that practicing which mostly traders know we must have a target and concept. This is as motivation in order to keep living from forex's money. From my point of view, it still possible to make a living with forex.

life just by trading forex ferox is very exciting because it has many advantages, but we also need to think about the good forex risk because the risk is not easy to be able to make forex for a living. important we continue to improve the ability of a good trading

forex is a business that has many advantages. with the advantage that we can make a full time forex so that we could live only from forex. But to make forex as a full-time job is not easy. we must have the discipline, patience, good psychology and trading skills that increase

Well if one wants to make a living from or through forex trading then he really needs to learn and practice a lot otherwise there is no hope since taking forex trading as main work is a big risk so if we do not be careful we are done for it.

Yes, practice and keep practice  also don't forget keep trading too in real account and make bigger profit with your strategy either by increasing your lot size or pips target per position that you opened before

It is in reality really a lot more difficult than it seems, we need to make a lot of effort for achieving this purpose and most of all it is not a short term thing which would be ready after a short period of time but it needs continuous involvement on this platform. However if one must try to keep a back up at all times.

• 1 month later...

Making a living with forex can be hard and easy at the same time.All one needs is a good exerince and a better understanding of forex.A trader who takes time to study forex and make trades wisely,will aways smile to the bank as compared to a trader who does not take forex  trading serious.Forex needs wise people and it is only people like this who will have a better edge in forex.Being is the act of trading with care and always being after making it big in forex.

To me personally making money in foreign exchange is not hard nor easy. This is just like other business, what do you need is only a discipline to applied what you have been learn so far. Making a living in forex is a nice way to live in this modern world.

To be a discipline trader, we can try to maximize demo account and also real account with small amount. If we can do it, we will get more maximal result in forex. I'm still trying to more improve skills so i can make forex for living. Although it's not easy but as long as we want to try, we will get maximal result.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

I also trying to improve my skills so i can reduce my loss rate, but i think with keep making profit we can make living from forex no matter what,traders will be able to sustain their life thus giving them more chance to have better standard life. So the key is profit to make a living in this kind of business like forex.

According to my opinion you can still succeed with $100, but it will require a lot of patience and more discipline than with a larger account especially if you are not willing to set a long term goal and stick to a plan. Before trading one thing you should keep in mind that greed is the killer in forex.

Steps to improve trading 

Plan how you will trade

Follow the forex market

Follow forex news

Follow forex charts

Choose the currency pairs that are right for you