Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

neteller-neteller.com

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts
Most of the user of neteller are europe base. Simply because neteller is europe base. Its their equivalent of paypal in U.S. And even though we don't find it popular. I think many europenan prefer to use what is near to their country than using paypal that is in america base.

archu7

archu7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,003 posts
@budado
that's true, if the office or branch of that particular payment processor is nearer then,
one can also contact them offline, in case if there is any proof or documents needed to provide or any other issues to handle, etc.

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts
I think neteller will be the next paypal if paypal will lets its guard down. You my wonder why I say this. And I will post the link of neteller fees right now. Look how much the rate if you deposit or cashout and check how many ways you can deposit funds and withdraw your funds in neteller. Its only shows that neteller is really aggressive right now.
http://www.neteller.com/fees/

archu7

archu7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,003 posts
@budado
yeah, there is a lot banks through which we can transfer or fund our account,
some of them do it for free or for negligible charges, but some charge big fees.

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts
Now neteller is getting easier to use. Just think of it. AP before try to offer debit card and until now its now even generally available or use. But look at neteller its offers prepaid mastercard that you can use funded by your neteller funds. And the best part is that you can even withdraw using your prepaid mastercard. wow.

archu7

archu7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,003 posts
@budado
so we can fund as well as withdraw neteller using prepaid mastercard,
that is of course easy to use, but I think there will be such system with other payment processors as well like AP soon.

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts

@budado
so we can fund as well as withdraw neteller using prepaid mastercard,
that is of course easy to use, but I think there will be such system with other payment processors as well like AP soon.

Actually the idea already floated in AP I think last year but suddenly its become silent. While neteller already done it. I guess theirs some complication in AP. I don't know know. About withdraw and adding funds. I think we must also consider the fees that we are paying. Sometimes we look at the convenience but we forgot to check the cost of that convenience.

ehsanji

ehsanji

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationQuetta, Pakistan
Too bad not too many HYIP Programs and other money making opportunities use this payment processor. I mean if you look at the page's professional appearance and security etc, it looks so good, but you need to be able to be used by tons of people out there, if you wanna get succeeded, like what we have seen in the case of Liberty Reserve, and AlertPay etc.

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts
If you read neteller rules then you will know why its not use in hyip. Just like paypal they don't allow this kind of sites use their service. Its because of the anti-money laundering law. So I guess if theirs no neteller its means theirs a possibility that the site is not a trusted site.

archu7

archu7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,003 posts
I just have checked out it's rank details in Alexa monitoring site and has found it ranked 7,419 on Alexa, I think it is somewhat popular worldwide, that is why it has good traffic and better rank in Alexa.

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts
I loss my neteller account. I can't remember the question and answer. So that means good bye neteller account. Although I don't have funds in here. I still got frustrated when neteller accept every thing. My password, my username. etc. But since I did not open my account for a long time its ask me to answer the question and answer also. darn.

macky110

macky110

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts
Neteller is a popular payment processor but it is hardly being used in Online earning programs.It is reliable because on many shopping and gaming sites i have seen an option of Neteller but personally i have not used Neteller yet and thats the reason it is difficult to compare it with Alertpay and Paypal.

archu7

archu7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,003 posts
there is some news update posted on their official blog on 19th December 2011, around five days ago, regarding their Prepaid cards service !

Prepaid cards a debt-free alternative

Posted on December 19, 2011 in eWallet, Net+ Cards, Personal by Dan

Okay. Confession time. I was not smart with my first credit card. I was in University, I had a thousand dollar credit limit, and I was typically within a hundred dollars of being maxed out at any given moment. Having the credit card just made big-ticket purchases seem too easy, and before long I had to chisel down the debt just to use the card at all.
It’s for that reason that a lot of my friends don’t even have credit cards. The temptation to spend money you don’t actually have is too great. Of course, this means there are some things they need help buying, like plane tickets or anything purchased online. Which means they need my help to handle any of these purchases. Of course, there is an alternative.
Spend with a prepaid card
Prepaid cards, like the Net+ Prepaid MasterCard®, function exactly like credit cards save for one key difference: instead of using credit, or in other words creating debt you’ll have to pay back later, you use money that you’ve loaded onto the card in advance. A prepaid card won’t let you spend money you don’t have.
Once you’ve loaded up your Net+ card with as much money as you need, you can use the prepaid card like any other MasterCard. Shop online, use it at hotels that require a credit card when you check in, or withdraw cash at any ATM, all without adding to any credit card debt you might have accumulated. So if you need to pay down a credit card, a prepaid card means you don’t have to give up internet purchases while you’re doing it.

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts
I want to recover my account. But I forgot what email I used when I joined this site and I forgot some details that I put when I join so in short I have no way of knowing how to get back my account. I think its much better that I open a new account than try to open back my old account. I don't know the rules but I will going to send support asking them to delete or suspend my previous account if they can find one.

Dabchi

Dabchi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

some Info about NET+ card
Net+ Prepaid MasterCard® and Net+ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard®

With no application fees, Net+ cards are your financial firewall giving you an extra level of security and convenience. Linked to your NETELLER account, Net+ cards give you instant access to your money whether you’re online or offline.
Net+ Prepaid MasterCard®
Prepaid Debit Card

* Chip and PIN technology for enhanced security
* Withdraw money instantly at ATMs worldwide
* Use at over 26 million point-of-sale locations

Learn more about the Net+ Prepaid MasterCard® or view fees.
Net+ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard®
Virtual Credit Cards

* Available as a widget in the NETELLER app (Windows only) or through a web version
* Generate one-time use card numbers for secure online shopping
* No monthly fees and free point-of-sale transactions

wow all of thse features available in one payment processor,its more like it will have a lot of procedures before you get the account and am sure they don't acept all countries.

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts

wow all of thse features available in one payment processor,its more like it will have a lot of procedures before you get the account and am sure they don't acept all countries.

Its standard for payments processors to have this kind of features. AP and PP has also almost have this kind of features. The process is all the same you need to upload documents to get verified and if you get verified then its good to go. I think its better that we open an account simply because we need it not simply because its wow us.

Dabchi

Dabchi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

I think neteller will be the next paypal if paypal will lets its guard down. You my wonder why I say this. And I will post the link of neteller fees right now. Look how much the rate if you deposit or cashout and check how many ways you can deposit funds and withdraw your funds in neteller. Its only shows that neteller is really aggressive right now.
http://www.neteller.com/fees/

yeah partaining from their sofisticated features like paypal and Alertpay and any other top payment processors.

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts

yeah partaining from their sofisticated features like paypal and Alertpay and any other top payment processors.

Can you elaborate? you quoted my post and I don't understand what is the connection of my post to your reply. Because for me AP and or not sofiscticated processor. They can stand on their own but not sofisciated on its own right. For me they are the same in features level. Its only who really come first that become popular and ahead.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts
i wonder what is the advantages of the debit card they have, but it seems this payment processor used widely especially in Europe, the fee for withdrawal rate here is quite high too but something funny here there is inactive administration fee LOL

charlly007

charlly007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationNigeria.

i wonder what is the advantages of the debit card they have, but it seems this payment processor used widely especially in Europe, the fee for withdrawal rate here is quite high too but something funny here there is inactive administration fee LOL

Yeah,that is where they are mostly used.I think they are happy with the number of people that are using their services for them not to extend that services to other countries especially my country.