Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neteller-neteller.com

I'm really happy that I made my first withdrawal using neteller debitcard. At first I am afraid to use it in an ATM but I tried to use it. My first try in one of the bank atm it does not work. So I feel down since its a failed transaction. But I tried to withdraw again using another banks atm and I am happy that I cashout. Now neteller is my number one processor.

Win up to $5,000 in The Golden Egg Promotion

For many of our members, spring has arrived and brought warmer weather, sunshine and a strong desire to eat chocolate eggs.

We’ve just launched a cracking new promotion.

You could win up to 5 golden eggs, each worth $1,000 in The Golden Egg Promotion!

From 31 March until 14 April you can register and collect mini eggs for the prize draw.

• 4 weeks later...

Win up to $5,000 in The Golden Egg Promotion

I joined this but I did not win. lols. I am dreaming to make some good income with 5,000 dollars winning money I can make good income with forex trading capital. Money is good in forex trading for me so every inch of additional funds is really worth it. But sad to say I did not win. lols. But still its good to see neteller having promo from time to time.

If you see their site and have an account here you must know that was an act in past, they reduced it and get more members here. Neteller at the moment accepting many kind of business and even some people said that Neteller already entering into grey area.

Past internal transfer fees for sure is higher than before but at the moment it is lower and without much fees also based on some people's experience i don't have much with it so far that they are less strict when it comes of usability.

Past internal transfer fees for sure is higher than before but at the moment it is lower and without much fees also based on some people's experience i don't have much with it so far that they are less strict when it comes of usability.

I am one of those users, yes that is very stable and also they are less strict but actually this kind of experience are various for each people, it seems that neteller is trying to get more and more costumers to their side by many offers and i think that means by expansion, overall it still growing and gain more shares in payment processors market globally.

• 2 weeks later...

@myregister: They still growing and gaining more and more clients but they does not gain much shares this year. Maybe because this is because of the rapid growing after LR's demise few years ago? I don't know overall, it seems the trend they tend to be stable, hope they could come up with some new feature or better contest.

• 2 weeks later...

We don't know about that but from what i know that Neteller for sure is popular and keep growing because there are many people that entered this business right now. Also neteller fees which is low become the main attraction and neteller users seems has that advantage.

Based on alexa ranking, NETELLER is in position 3562 up 250 level from last week's level. This proves that the payment processor NETELLER is a fairly well-known and qualified. Besides the many campaigns created by NETELLER also provide many opportunities for the non-user to create an account.

Based on alexa ranking, NETELLER is in position 3562 up 250 level from last week's level. This proves that the payment processor NETELLER is a fairly well-known and qualified. Besides the many campaigns created by NETELLER also provide many opportunities for the non-user to create an account.

That is just great, well actually has been verified my account and that is very easy. Upload your ID card make sure they can read it, i recommend you are using 12 MP camera, i'm sure that current camera in the highend or entry-end smartphone can handle this, it take less than 24 to verified your account.

That is just great, well actually has been verified my account and that is very easy. Upload your ID card make sure they can read it, i recommend you are using 12 MP camera, i'm sure that current camera in the highend or entry-end smartphone can handle this, it take less than 24 to verified your account.

With verification process at neteller which considered to be very easy for neteller's users.compared to the other payment processor, because of this their popularity is increasing thus increasing more potential users especially to those who comes from developing countries

With verification process at neteller which considered to be very easy for neteller's users.compared to the other payment processor, because of this their popularity is increasing thus increasing more potential users especially to those who comes from developing countries

Very easy but if you have CC then it will be easier rather than that, honestly you just need a good camera to take a portrait of your id card or driver license or passport. With that they could see who are you, your name, your address and match it with your data in neteller account.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but as far as i know there is no CC verification here, but that is as far as i know, The only way to verify your own account only by use the copy of your ID card, make sure that ID card copy is clear enough or HD enough so they could see your data there and match it with your profile.

I'm sorry that is my fault, i think CC is exist since we can do deposit with CC but it seems the only verification by uploading your document. I think this is good since not all people can get CC especially in a country which is a bit strict when it comes to issuing a CC. It seems Neteller know this and use this rules so their services gains acceptance in many countries worldwide.

I'm sorry that is my fault, i think CC is exist since we can do deposit with CC but it seems the only verification by uploading your document. I think this is good since not all people can get CC especially in a country which is a bit strict when it comes to issuing a CC. It seems Neteller know this and use this rules so their services gains acceptance in many countries worldwide.

In my country where CC is barely imagined than real, it is right to say that CC and BC are the same and it is even best to see it as the same thing too. I think it's a matter of whether your card is registered with the bank and not a matter of if it is a credit or debit card.

Maybe this is one of the reason why Neteller use ID card for verification because they know that many people in developing countries cannot get CC as easy as in Advanced Countries. For me this is a good idea and the process is even faster which want to promote it.

If that is the case then Neteller is one of the smartest payment processor out there that want to skip those CC and using ID card or other identifical documents so many 3rd world countries users could verify their account, but the problem from this arose from how they will treat your data there, maybe they are using it for not good but who knows in the end since Privacy things is a problem people must be thinking twice to do that.

People say neteller usually charge you if you don't make use of the account for a long time but I don't think that this thing is right. You may have an account with a payment processor and you also will choose not to make it work for a long time due to that you may not have anything to do with it at that time. It means that when you are not using it, then you don't need to look at it as something that you will consider creating account with them.

It is true that it will charged you, if you dont believe you can check the link or googled neteller dormant fees. It is called administration fees, well i think that is not really bad since Neteller does not have any fees too. https://member.neteller.com/mobile/document/terms

That is the link you should access if you want for more comprehensive view make sure to look at point 8.4.

I don't really know why some exchangers in my country that added this neteller payment processor decided to remove it lately. I think it wasn't getting the kinda popularity they bargained because there were a lot of them who thought it would have been a very popular one and that was the reason they did so.

In each country it is different, in my country Neteller popularity is high because of no internal fees transfer and also it accepted by a lot of brokers out there from strict regulated broker to less strict regulated broker. Also to verify here is very easy thing to do.

In each country it is different, in my country Neteller popularity is high because of no internal fees transfer and also it accepted by a lot of brokers out there from strict regulated broker to less strict regulated broker. Also to verify here is very easy thing to do.

I think this thing is true because there are so many people who have different payment processors that will favour them the more and there are also some others that will have a lesser one. It is all about what the person wants to achieve and it is also all about the one in Vogue. Right now, I'm not sure if this okpay has that so much popularity in my country and I'm not also sure if there are so many people who patronize it.

If you only want to tell them that neteller has low fees or no fees they would be use it, That is essential compared to payment processor or electronic money such as Perfect Money. Neteller also support some kind of high risk business so you don't have to worry about it.

Without doubt neteller has low fees but somehow i feel that why it is not so popular like paypal for example. With transfer to each other you don't have to think about fees, just send the money to your closest friend or to merchant you want and they will get the same amount.

@myregister, I'm not sure if there are those who will agree to use it because it has low fees. So many people want to make use of a type of payment system that there are so many people using it so that they won't find it difficult to exchange or to interact within it. Neteller is popular though but I'm sure there are still so many people who are yet to start using it or so many who don't even know how to use it or know what it is all about.

You are right and that is one of my pertimbangan when choose my main payment processor but what do you think if there are 2 payment processors, one has high fee(2% or higher) compared to the one that doesn't have any fee.

Both of those payment processors are popular in your country, which one do you choose?. In my country Neteller is popular and many people see as legal payment, i choose them as my forex payment processor because of nothing.