Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neteller-neteller.com

@budado

so we can fund as well as withdraw neteller using prepaid mastercard,

that is of course easy to use, but I think there will be such system with other payment processors as well like AP soon.

• 2 weeks later...

@budado

so we can fund as well as withdraw neteller using prepaid mastercard,

that is of course easy to use, but I think there will be such system with other payment processors as well like AP soon.

Actually the idea already floated in AP I think last year but suddenly its become silent. While neteller already done it. I guess theirs some complication in AP. I don't know know. About withdraw and adding funds. I think we must also consider the fees that we are paying. Sometimes we look at the convenience but we forgot to check the cost of that convenience.

Too bad not too many HYIP Programs and other money making opportunities use this payment processor. I mean if you look at the page's professional appearance and security etc, it looks so good, but you need to be able to be used by tons of people out there, if you wanna get succeeded, like what we have seen in the case of Liberty Reserve, and AlertPay etc.

• 1 month later...

If you read neteller rules then you will know why its not use in hyip. Just like paypal they don't allow this kind of sites use their service. Its because of the anti-money laundering law. So I guess if theirs no neteller its means theirs a possibility that the site is not a trusted site.

• 5 weeks later...

I just have checked out it's rank details in Alexa monitoring site and has found it ranked 7,419 on Alexa, I think it is somewhat popular worldwide, that is why it has good traffic and better rank in Alexa.

• 3 weeks later...

I loss my neteller account. I can't remember the question and answer. So that means good bye neteller account. Although I don't have funds in here. I still got frustrated when neteller accept every thing. My password, my username. etc. But since I did not open my account for a long time its ask me to answer the question and answer also. darn.

Neteller is a popular payment processor but it is hardly being used in Online earning programs.It is reliable because on many shopping and gaming sites i have seen an option of Neteller but personally i have not used Neteller yet and thats the reason it is difficult to compare it with Alertpay and Paypal.

there is some news update posted on their official blog on 19th December 2011, around five days ago, regarding their Prepaid cards service !

Prepaid cards a debt-free alternative

Posted on December 19, 2011 in eWallet, Net+ Cards, Personal by Dan

Okay. Confession time. I was not smart with my first credit card. I was in University, I had a thousand dollar credit limit, and I was typically within a hundred dollars of being maxed out at any given moment. Having the credit card just made big-ticket purchases seem too easy, and before long I had to chisel down the debt just to use the card at all.

It’s for that reason that a lot of my friends don’t even have credit cards. The temptation to spend money you don’t actually have is too great. Of course, this means there are some things they need help buying, like plane tickets or anything purchased online. Which means they need my help to handle any of these purchases. Of course, there is an alternative.

Spend with a prepaid card

Prepaid cards, like the Net+ Prepaid MasterCard®, function exactly like credit cards save for one key difference: instead of using credit, or in other words creating debt you’ll have to pay back later, you use money that you’ve loaded onto the card in advance. A prepaid card won’t let you spend money you don’t have.

Once you’ve loaded up your Net+ card with as much money as you need, you can use the prepaid card like any other MasterCard. Shop online, use it at hotels that require a credit card when you check in, or withdraw cash at any ATM, all without adding to any credit card debt you might have accumulated. So if you need to pay down a credit card, a prepaid card means you don’t have to give up internet purchases while you’re doing it.

I want to recover my account. But I forgot what email I used when I joined this site and I forgot some details that I put when I join so in short I have no way of knowing how to get back my account. I think its much better that I open a new account than try to open back my old account. I don't know the rules but I will going to send support asking them to delete or suspend my previous account if they can find one.

• 3 weeks later...

some Info about NET+ card

Net+ Prepaid MasterCard® and Net+ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard®

With no application fees, Net+ cards are your financial firewall giving you an extra level of security and convenience. Linked to your NETELLER account, Net+ cards give you instant access to your money whether you’re online or offline.

Net+ Prepaid MasterCard®

Prepaid Debit Card

* Chip and PIN technology for enhanced security

* Withdraw money instantly at ATMs worldwide

* Use at over 26 million point-of-sale locations

Learn more about the Net+ Prepaid MasterCard® or view fees.

Net+ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard®

Virtual Credit Cards

* Available as a widget in the NETELLER app (Windows only) or through a web version

* Generate one-time use card numbers for secure online shopping

* No monthly fees and free point-of-sale transactions

wow all of thse features available in one payment processor,its more like it will have a lot of procedures before you get the account and am sure they don't acept all countries.

• 2 weeks later...

wow all of thse features available in one payment processor,its more like it will have a lot of procedures before you get the account and am sure they don't acept all countries.

Its standard for payments processors to have this kind of features. AP and PP has also almost have this kind of features. The process is all the same you need to upload documents to get verified and if you get verified then its good to go. I think its better that we open an account simply because we need it not simply because its wow us.

• 3 weeks later...
I think neteller will be the next paypal if paypal will lets its guard down. You my wonder why I say this. And I will post the link of neteller fees right now. Look how much the rate if you deposit or cashout and check how many ways you can deposit funds and withdraw your funds in neteller. Its only shows that neteller is really aggressive right now.

http://www.neteller.com/fees/

yeah partaining from their sofisticated features like paypal and Alertpay and any other top payment processors.

yeah partaining from their sofisticated features like paypal and Alertpay and any other top payment processors.

Can you elaborate? you quoted my post and I don't understand what is the connection of my post to your reply. Because for me AP and or not sofiscticated processor. They can stand on their own but not sofisciated on its own right. For me they are the same in features level. Its only who really come first that become popular and ahead.

• 2 months later...

i wonder what is the advantages of the debit card they have, but it seems this payment processor used widely especially in Europe, the fee for withdrawal rate here is quite high too but something funny here there is inactive administration fee LOL

i wonder what is the advantages of the debit card they have, but it seems this payment processor used widely especially in Europe, the fee for withdrawal rate here is quite high too but something funny here there is inactive administration fee LOL

Yeah,that is where they are mostly used.I think they are happy with the number of people that are using their services for them not to extend that services to other countries especially my country.

The advantage is that you can use it like atm. If you have funds in your netteler you can withdraw funds from your neteller to neteller debit card and you can withdraw it in your atm or use it to purchase like creditcard. The good thing about this site is that your fees is lesser than doing withdrawals by bank transfer or by bank wires.

• 7 months later...

It is good if we can use Neteller here in the ATM machine as well. Because I never know about this feature, and I am also wondering if it is already available, specially available in any places in this world here. And so far I do not see anyone in my country use this feature here

• 2 weeks later...

I open neteller I think four years ago when I invested in neobux hoping to earn and cashout using neteller. But things has chance and right now I just don't feel that neteller is getting popular at all. In fact its remain stagnant. I hope I can earn good amount of money in neteller but right now I don't see any reason why I can earn money in here. As theirs few site that I can earn that pays neteller.

• 4 weeks later...

One year ago, we introduced our brand-new, best-in-class VIP Program. It was designed to incorporate different tiers to cater to the specific needs of our customers. Now, we’ve updated the program to make it better than before!

One of the most exciting changes to the program is that we introduced a brand-new level: Bronze VIP. Introducing Bronze has allowed us to introduce a whole host of new and valuable members to the VIP Program. As a Bronze VIP, you gain access to the exclusive perks of being a VIP such as priority 24/7 support and anniversary Reward Points. Additionally, the higher your VIP level, the better benefits you receive!

From multiple currency accounts to lower FX fees to cash-back, there are plenty of reasons to transact with NETELLER. Want to know what it takes to be a NETELLER VIP? Learn more today.

many VIP member must be happy with this new news, also i just know this payment processor now accepted more country, maybe because some member from other countries asked them to spread their wings to the other country

• 2 weeks later...

Its good added features but I don't think its really help neteller much. Since Skrill is really getting good foothold on european market share and since LR is now getting popular along with paypal in euro zone. I think neteller has little space to manuever and get new members. I think only those loyal old members are still using neteller. Beside problem with Neteller is that its only focus on catering European members and not really good in catering other regions.

NETELLER now supports even more currencies! € ₨ £ ¥ $

One of my favourite parts of traveling is all of the different currencies I accumulate. Right now in my wallet I have some quid, some euros, a few rupees, and both Canadian and American dollars. Five out of the 19 currencies that NETELLER supports! Looks like I have a bit more travelling to do.

Here at NETELLER, our members can transact in the currency that they feel most comfortable with. No matter what the reason – to travel or to save on FX – you can have your eWallet in any one of these 19 currencies:

• United States Dollar – USD ($)
  • Great Britain Pound – GBP (£)
  • Euro – EUR (€)
  • Japanese Yen – JPY (ï¿¥)
  • Indian Rupee – INR (Rs)
  • Canadian Dollar – CAD ($)
  • Australian Dollar – AUD ($)
  • Swedish Kronor – SEK (Kr)
  • Danish Krone – DKK (kr)
  • Norwegian Krone – NOK (kr)
  • Polish Zloty – PLN (zÅ‚)
  • Russian Ruble – RUB (руб)
  • Mexican Peso – MXN ($)
  • Hungarian Forint – HUF (Ft)
  • Bulgarian Lev – BGN (лв)
  • Lithuanian Litas – LTL (lt)
  • Latvian Lats – LVL (Ls)
  • Romanian New Leu – RON (lei)
  • Singapore Dollar ($)

How to change your currency

Want to change your currency? No problem. Just follow these steps:

• First of all, you’ll need a new account for a new currency. Contact us to let us know that you want to change your currency. We’ll close your current account and help transfer funds to your new account.
  • Sign up for a new account using a new email address. Don’t worry if this is not the email address you’d like to use – once your new account is open, we can associate your previous email address to your new account.
  • Once you have your new account up and running, we can transfer your stored credit card information, verification status and any funds from your old account to your new one.

i am sure this will be a good step for them to gain more support from their member and also for people who interest to use their service especially for the peope that come outside from europe

I know many don't feel or think that neteller is popular. But in fact neteller is popular on its own right. the only reason why its not popular is because it target users are not into forex, hyip and ptp. But if you are on shopping sites in europe you will be surprise that netteller is widely accepted on those type of sites. I really do hope that this site will expand and open to be used in many other online industries.

• 3 weeks later...

Here at NETELLER we are always striving to offer our customers the highest level of service. So, we have extended our exclusive VIP chat service to our Bronze VIP customers.

The VIP chat services is available 24/7 and allows NETELLER VIPs quick access to the dedicated VIP support team who are ready and waiting to answer any questions, without even having to pick up the phone!

Not a VIP? Found out more about how you can get the VIP treatment from NETELLER with one quickclick right here.

another news from them it seems that VIP members here get more attention, but i think that is also good since it means VIP means we will get better services for us, it is something that we need to spend, also i think this one is popular even only in some countries