Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex as a business Do you take forex trading as a business?

ellliottt

forex trading can be considered as a business, if you take other people's money and trade. but if you trade on your own, maybe you should not call it a business. forex trading can be a profitable business.

i dont understanding if we trade our own money than why not say it business . anyway if we trade others money or our own money there is no much difference i think and its true when trade with others money than more pressure to because we have to give certain profit to them but our own money we also have more expectation .

Yeah, I also cannot understand why we cannot call it a business when we use our own money to trade. Businessmen always use their own money to fund their business. Traders should be considered as businessmen because they into forex business. In that case, I consider forex as a business.

@wasi

I think it will be business although we managed funds from other people (investors) or we used our own money.

We must have planning in our business, about compounding, diversification, risk management, etc. If we didn't have

strategy, that is not business but gambling.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@hyipreviewblog

Yes, if you could make good analysis so forex can be good business for you. But you must train everyday if you wanted to get good profits in there.

Trading can be used as our main business but if you wanted to use it so you must prepare it first with looking your performance in the trading.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can we depend on forex trading alone as our source of income and retire from our positions? this question has more than one answer, as it depends on the capital you have and your experience too, forex is not a game it is a real work, and there are many persons depending on it totally to ensure their bite of food, but when you take the decision you have to be strong enough and know what you are doing, not to regret after!

@andry777

If you still have faith with this business you need to practice and learn more and more on forex market. Practice makes prefect. I also learn and ask from other expert traders how they can predict markets easily and they only tell me to sit down and watch chart everyday. One day you can realize that market will go as your prediction...I still don't understand this part he said.

I agree with you, forex is a business and must trade it like that. If we don't do it, we only gambling in forex. To trade forex like a business, we need a preparation like learning a forex basic, money management and also our mentally. We need to prove it that we can make a profitable trade in every month, although if it only one trade. So We must have a mind to think that we entering a position to make a money.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is not difficult, but it needs precise work, or at least this is my way of thinking, learning forex is so easy, the problem is in the right application. When any one wants anything really he works hards in order to achieve it, the same happens in forex, if you gave up rapidly then believe it is not your way, and try to find another business better for yourself.

@mohammadbadr

Yeah it's true, there is not simple thing that can make something become good or by doing forex to become rich quickly. It's all need process and I try to pin myself that forex is a business and I must treat it like that. I'm working hard to learn the basic forex and train my mentally in trading to hope in future I can make money only in this business.

We should realize widely that forex is not a game, and also we have to be aware of the hazards surrounding forex market and not just to follow these foolish ads saying that you will double your original capital in 10 days or something like that, if this was true, all individuals worlwide were investing their money in forex and not going to their works, you can make a good profit, yes this is true but it is logical and not exaggerated!

• 2 weeks later...

@nikhil

Yes, to reduce the risk, we must use demo account first in our trading so we won't loss too much when we are

training to do trading. We could learn the best strategy before we used that in real account. We could use forex

as our part-time business.

I agree with you all that the free demo account is extremely essential for beginners at forex trading, because they can learn how to trade without losing their money & more practice makes perfect.

Besides my real job, I considered forex trading as my part time business to gain some extra earnings.

• 2 weeks later...

Theirs only one single rules that you need to master if you really want to earn in forex that is constant learning. Because once you give up learning. Once you think you can do it without trying to make research then that means you're going to loss money in forex. Because forex is like a wave. its continues moving. And once you stop pedaling your surely going to drown.

• 2 months later...

I think that it is only conclude after we have gain experience in trading or been trading for a long time already and we can think what is the possibilities if we can earn or if we just loss. It is also good to make it as a business or job if you are able to have profit monthly or at the end of the week deducting the losses.

• 2 weeks later...

As for me I do not take forex as a business and i will not advise any newbie to. It is better to just first have it as a side stuff then, if you become very good at it, you can make it as a side business and probably a full business later on. This is because forex for me is very risky and that risk can be reduced with knowledge and experience.

• 2 weeks later...